It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you know this?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

OMG?

if all this is true. HOLY $%^&*

sounds like that was a pretty cool place to live until the fighting.

they just can't leave anyone alone can they.

if someone built a space ship and FLEW 99999999999 million light years away, they would fly to their tiny little planet, and try to tax them/ invade with war or something.

humans are the worst alien invaders.

someone save us from our government and from ourselves PLEASE.

edit on 7-7-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Wow...didn't know all this. Thanks for posting!

The Illuminati go by a different name in this day and age. That's why no one believes in them anymore. The Illuminati slipped out of one mask and popped up in another, and the sleight of hand was so good no one noticed.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

You should put at least some sort of search term in your title because saying 'did you know this' is chatroom stuff, and so when you want to actually comment or find it later you can't.

Yet its interesting stuff you brought up.

Howeva, 5,680 bucks GDP PPP is pathetic. (2010)

12,000 + is projected for 2012.

If people were rolling in dough there, it wasn't everyone. Some were eating rice and beans for sure.

Want an example of a similar country? Try Norway. Has a bit of oil, has a small population,
GDP PPP 85,000 dollars.

Just sayin.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
A lot of the oil rich countries subsidize their citizenry as long as the black gold is flowing.

Kuwait and Venezuela come to mind. I loved the gas prices in Kuwait. I had a Chevy Trailblazer there, it cost about $12 to fill'er up.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Its all about the banking cartel. Thats what these wars are about.... Afganistan and Iraq as soon as they invaded they installed the central banks.. Countries left without the correct banking system are North Korea, Iran.. Says it all really..
s/f

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Are people really this jaded? Last time I checked our military doesn't open fire on protesters.
edit on 7-7-2012 by lambs to lions because: Mistake

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambs to lions
Yup, couple all that with the fact that they brutally murder protesters and you have a real nice vacation getaway.

yeah, did he kill more or less people than Bush and Obama

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
There are several countries that do not have a central bank controlled by Rothschild.

Iran
Venezuela
North Korea

And until recently

Iraq
Afghanistan
Libya.

Anyone notice a pattern here?

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
There are several countries that do not have a central bank controlled by Rothschild.

Iran
Venezuela
North Korea

And until recently

Iraq
Afghanistan
Libya.

Anyone notice a pattern here?

Is there any way of checking this, not saying it is false, but it is too much of a coincidence, utterly shameless by these money obsessed scumbags if it is true

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by lambs to lions

Well I never paid much attention to the place myself, but by browsing google groups just now for Libya fired on protesters, its all 2011

And so it looks like someone decided it was time for him to go and so they overthrew the country.

But in the response to trouble started by those who wanted to overthrow the country.

These little places seem to be tenuously held together at best and seem to have no ability to withstand outside pressure.

Since they don't have nuclear weapons or giant armies, and other countries will just fly in and bomb the crap out of them and that happens in the middle east all the time.
And who knows why, but its probably what it has always been a kind of Dane geld. Protection racket stuff.

Evil is as evil does.

Its been going on for a long time. Especially in the Middle East. I am sure it was no picnic when Genghis Kahn did it or Alexander the Great or Hannibal or the mogul hordes in general, the Crusades, or when the Sea Peoples did it.

Humans are for the most part a murdering bunch of savages. Its only our laws that prevent complete barbarism.
Militaries tend to not obey those sorts of laws.

The Sea Peoples in 50 years wiped out 4 of the greatest civilizations that ever existed in that region.

With runners. Runners were barbarian cheap military enlisted men, who ran alongside the chariots.

Well when they stopped hiring them as mercenaries, they attacked the region. The mode of warfare was chariots. So they knew how to down chariots. They used 4 foot javelins to wound the horses, and since they had very lightweight armor so they could run, like a leather wrapped wooden framed shield and short sword, as opposed to 40 to 60 pounds of clumsy armor for a charioteer, when the chariots went over because the horses were wounded, they ran in and slaughtered the drivers and the bowman.

With that alone, they conquered the world and chased everyone in the region to flee to high cliff faces to live. And mountain tops.
Video documentary secrets of the Agean Apocalypse

Its the same old story, the quest for Imperialism and world domination.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

This makes me physically ill, but our government has followed the same blueprint to massage world affairs for decades. It always starts with 1 of 2 scenarios:

1. The leader/country is a direct threat to the US. Think Iraqi WMD's, Iran's supposed quest for a nuclear weapon, etc.

2. The dictator/country is killing their own people and needs to be stopped.

There are dozens of examples of our government along with the UN and NATO, removing leaders and replacing governments around the world. I have only found one thing to link them all. All these leaders who were demonized in our media as being despotic tyrants were in reality very concerned about their own people and did not prey on them. They were providing a blueprint for a simpler, better life for people on this planet. The US/Israel/UN/NATO powers that be cannot afford to have successful examples of life outside their chosen central bank controlled paradigm. It is all about money and control, just like it always is. The current attempts by Israel and our government to demonize Islam has absolutely nothing to do with religion, terrorism or their supposed threats of Jihad. It has everything to do with the fact that Islam bans usury so the people cannot be impoverished and controlled by a central bank in the Federal Reserve mold. Islam does not fit into their tidy little world view so it must be irradicated. Libya just happens to be the most recent victim of this trend, and they are now being preyed on by a central bank. There will be more soon.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Go against their agenda and they'll take you out.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by stinkelbaum
anyone that gives a toss about foreign affairs would know that, you only woke up after watching a youtube video?
you should maybe get a book out how the french knocked the hell out of cambodians and vietnamese, how they rose up the french backed out and america got themselves in a war, read up man

Don't forget those that make one of their main sources wikipedia. You bring up an excellent point - we need to be quoting and sourcing CREDIBLE sources. Thanks for bringing this up!

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by scully222

This makes me physically ill, but our government has followed the same blueprint to massage world affairs for decades. It always starts with 1 of 2 scenarios:

1. The leader/country is a direct threat to the US. Think Iraqi WMD's, Iran's supposed quest for a nuclear weapon, etc.

2. The dictator/country is killing their own people and needs to be stopped.

There are dozens of examples of our government along with the UN and NATO, removing leaders and replacing governments around the world. I have only found one thing to link them all. All these leaders who were demonized in our media as being despotic tyrants were in reality very concerned about their own people and did not prey on them. They were providing a blueprint for a simpler, better life for people on this planet. The US/Israel/UN/NATO powers that be cannot afford to have successful examples of life outside their chosen central bank controlled paradigm. It is all about money and control, just like it always is. The current attempts by Israel and our government to demonize Islam has absolutely nothing to do with religion, terrorism or their supposed threats of Jihad. It has everything to do with the fact that Islam bans usury so the people cannot be impoverished and controlled by a central bank in the Federal Reserve mold. Islam does not fit into their tidy little world view so it must be irradicated. Libya just happens to be the most recent victim of this trend, and they are now being preyed on by a central bank. There will be more soon.

Is that what's happening in Syria? They are killing their own people for their own good?

My brother spent a year in Egypt back in the 90's. He's told tales of a completely backwards country where there is so much wealth yet everyday people people burn trash in the streets because there is no infrastructure in place to collect garbage. My sister-in-law was basically confined to the flat they lived in unless they were on a secure tourism trip. These regimes ARE or WERE oppressive to their people and that is why they stood up in the first place. Some, like China have the wherewithal to crush the opposition, and some, like many of the middle-east countries were too busy ensuring their own opulence and the uprisings were something they were not prepared for.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk

Originally posted by stinkelbaum
anyone that gives a toss about foreign affairs would know that, you only woke up after watching a youtube video?
you should maybe get a book out how the french knocked the hell out of cambodians and vietnamese, how they rose up the french backed out and america got themselves in a war, read up man

We dont all have time to read books! And maybe I did find out AFTER you but I'm certain others knew before YOU DID!!

"you only woke up after watching a youtube vid" Not true. Did you only wake up after reading a book?

Don't let self-righteous schmucks get your dander up. He's full of himself because he read a book that very well could have been propaganda. We all get our information in our own way and our out due time.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketman7

You should put at least some sort of search term in your title because saying 'did you know this' is chatroom stuff, and so when you want to actually comment or find it later you can't.

Thats a good point, thanks

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by lambs to lions

Not disputing the possibiliy, but do you have a reliable source on thatt? Is it one of those news reports that starts off "alledgedly?" What I have heard is moree in line wiith the above. Are we talking about how criminals were dealt with because then we can be a bit more subjective. Like I said not disputing but questioning. I have a strong feeling Libya is much worse off now. Would you agree with that?

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk

Originally posted by Rocketman7

Thats a good point, thanks

I agree to altering the title of this thread. It is an interesting thread and the title is too bland and tabloid like for it's content.

If someone wanted to create a thread on or comment on something related to the content, the search wouldn't show this thread.

Perhaps a Mod could help you add some content to the title, it would be a good thing.
edit on 7-7-2012 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Gaddafi was not killed for the reasons we in the West were given. What he had planned for Africa would have cost the West and their cabal entirely too much money, so they had to stop him. Oust him, and you can install your own government, or at the least, it will be a while before someone with that much tenacity and vision comes along and tries to change things.

He knew that Africa was being pillaged by foreign businesses and governments, and he had a plan to stop it. The US dollar / gold dinar fiasco was a big part of it. Our media doesn't tell us that SAD/SOG operators were on the ground in Libya, or that they paid people handsome sums to gather and protest. The rebels were not what they seemed to be, which were freedom fighters. They sold out the real Libyan people, and things will just go downhill even more in the future, mainly because they are still not ruling their own country in a democratic fashion. Much like how America is not run in a democratic fashion. That ended with things like dirty election tactics, lying on the campaign trail, voter fraud, etc...Democracy is not completely dead in the US, but it is approaching that point.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

He was a tyrant and a vengeful dictator. Shame he died, he deserved a trial along with his family,investigations and a very small and cold cell.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join