It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello all!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Hi there,

I'm 33 and a half, from Reading, UK. I've come across this forum so many times as a result of Google searches, and always end up reading threads for far longer than I intended to, and my productivity really takes a hit. So I thought I'd man up and join. I'm interested in all sorts, IT gadgetry, aircraft, conspiracy theories, skepticism, good (and bad) science, and I love a good forum community.

I'm studying part-time for with the Open University that will hopefully end up as an IT/ICT degree, so spare time is a bit thin. That said, I hope to be able to bring something to the table, eventually

Hope to get involved and be useful at some point!
-Nidjit

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
hello

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Nidjit

Welcome to the ATS Family...sounds like you will fit in well...

Des

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Nidjit

Yeah, my productivity's also taken a huge dive since registering here, for some reason

I'm also in the UK, and interested in Allsorts, especially the pink and orange ones.

Welcome.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by XeroOne

Thanks folks
Super-excited about going to RIAT tomorrow. Just a shame the B-2 isn't flying but hey at least it's there. Okay, back to studying...

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Nice to meet you.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Welcome Nidjit

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from to add your thoughts to. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send & receive messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

top topics

join