It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Knowledge of Anti-Gravity, Levitation, and the Construction of the Pyramids and Coral Castle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Get ready to have your pants blown off!

This video breaks down the Freemason symbolism in the Norman Hall (Grand Masonic Lodge) in Philly; math and science which Ed seemingly was aware of also. I've never seen a breakdown like this. Everything means something, it's crazy

This video explains the meaning behind the symbolism at Coral Castle, explains the meanings of the 2 numbers you see carved into the coral at CC: 7129 & 6105195 Then applies them to the rotating wheel of magnets in correlation to the pyramids, right angles, and prime numbers.

Is this not the edge of rediscovering the knowledge of how the pyramids were built?

Uploaded less than 3 months ago

"The Ancients" knew much more than given credit for regarding Life, The Universe, Astronomy, Advanced Mathematics, Magnetism, Healing, Unseen Forces etc. Encoded knowledge is information that is conveyed in signs and symbols and we can find this knowledge all over the world. All these ancient sightings and geometric patterns (Sacred Geometry) symbolise unseen forces at work. We are being lied to by the media. Modern archaeologists don't know what they're talking about. "The Ancients" were not stupid or primitive. We just failed to de-code this knowledge conveyed in signs, symbols and ancient artwork. This kind of information is kept hidden from the public.

edit on 6-7-2012 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by six67seven

I've always wondered how one frail old man could build Coral Castle by himself. Definitely will watch later, thanks OP.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

No problem. I can't believe no one has posted this video yet. Someone may have but it was just uploaded on April 15th. I could have missed it seeing that it could be posted in a number of forums. I'm already watching it again. We'll see.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I've seen this before and, what disappointed me was the correlation of these numbers: 7129 & 6105195

The version I watched took like 6 videos and a ton of calculative steps to get to these numbers, however they (one or both, I don't remember) are the numbers on his US Naturalization certificate. He was very proud to have become an American citizen. Who's to day that, in itself, was not the motivation for him to carve those numbers.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by capod2t

Hmm, I'm not sure about the numbers being on his naturalization papers. But odds of and significance of these numbers and the hidden numbers to directly connect with the fly wheel, pyramids, right angles, PHI, prime number sequence, prime number quadruplets and Freemasons is astronomical. I don't know any other way to put it. It's nuts to see the connection as KilluminatiTheMovie describes the symbolism step by step. I don't believe one bit that this is all a coincidence. Ed didn't build Coral Castle with his naturalization papers.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I think Egyptians knew about the anti-gravity aspects of beetle shells and used that to learn the secrets of anti-gravity.

I did an awesome thread on this here
thread on beetles and anti-gravity

And no one seemed to give a snip about the significant possibilities in that thread

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

I am not claiming he built it with his Natz papers. I am saying I was disappointed there was a much more simpler explanation to the numbers:

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by capod2t

Interesting. I don't understand why he would carve those numbers into the stone though. You know what I mean? So they are on his papers, fine, but what would persuade him to carve them on the stone? There seems to be more to the numbers, after all, stone seems to be the only things that can withstand the passage of time. The borders on his paper is just like the borders on US money, and we know how much symbolism is on US money. Could they have given him those numbers on purpose?? Good find BTW, thanks for providing

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
What a long, drawn out, boring video. I don't understand why people feel like they have to type all that crap out on the screen and not just say it. The video could have been 1/3 the length if they'd just talk through their reasoning instead of subjecting us to reading page after page of text. You can read each blurb in a fraction of the time it's up on the screen, so you quickly read it and then try to stay awake waiting until the next snippet of text appears. I watched the first 10 minutes and last 10 minutes, that's all I could take. And it didn't feel like I missed anything in the middle either. Let me save everyone the effort, this clip is basically a frivolous attempt to link a few numbers to some magical magnetic system that Ed used to levitate stones. But the clip DOES NOT explain anything about how the magnetic system worked or what it was. Rather, they simply tell you it will be revealed in the NEXT video. Yawn.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SavedOne
What a long, drawn out, boring video....Yawn.

Yeppers.

2nd line

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by SavedOne

Yikes! I think its safe to say this video is not for you. I would say watch the series, and the Part 5 teaser and part 4.5 to grasp the whole concept, which isn't solely about the topic of part 4 but...

Thanks for trying though.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by PeaNice

It's called ex-pla-na-tion....

a set of statements constructed to describe a set of facts which clarifies the causes, context, and consequences of those facts.

kinda foundational to learning.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by six67seven
reply to post by PeaNice

a set of statements constructed to describe a set of facts which clarifies the causes, context, and consequences of those facts.

Sorry the vid was BS

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Very interesting video, thanks for sharing!

I can see how some may lose interest though, however I was not one of them.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
My girlfriend made a great analogy....

We're all catepillars that have been in our cocoons....

A hibernation...

The elites recognize this and desire to keep us in this dark reality....

now, they're recognizing they can't keep us in this cocoon much longer...

When we emerge, we are the uncontrollable butterfly...

They want to delay this as long as possible...

The time has come where they cannot contain us any longer....

The time is now ...

I'm drunk .....

LOLOLOLOL

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by PeaNice

Originally posted by six67seven
reply to post by PeaNice

Sorry the vid was BS

So you admit that you didn't watch all 4 presentations....

Thanks for letting us all know that you're not into this...

No problem with that...

Keep yourself hidden...

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
I think Egyptians knew about the anti-gravity aspects of beetle shells and used that to learn the secrets of anti-gravity.

I did an awesome thread on this here
thread on beetles and anti-gravity

And no one seemed to give a snip about the significant possibilities in that thread

Because it is garbage? Go get some beetle shells see if they do this, mine never have.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

I'm pretty sure there is now a belief that the pyramids were built using rock ground up with water and poured into molds to harden like concrete. This would allow the pyramids to be built from the ground up and also to give the stones their "perfect" shape.
edit on 7/8/2012 by PhantomLimb because: (no reason given)

top topics

join