It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangular Aircraft man made I have video taken from 45 yards away

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Hi
My name is will. I live in ca. In the central valley.
I have video i shot from 45 yds away of two triangular aircraft that is % 100 authentic.
I have seen these numerous times over the past 3 years. They launch out of site 300 in the Altamont Pass.
They are very quite , and emit a humming sound.
I dont care if u dont believe me . I just typed triangular aircraft in google and this site was first so i clicked it.
I am % 100 with no doubts telling whoever these are real and i have video.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Sorryucantseeme

Would you be so kind as to upload your video here so we can see?

I absolutley believe that these crafts are our governments version of copying UFO captured technology.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS.

Lets see the goods, please.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Can you post the link to that site. And post the vid as well. please.
Thanks

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Ok I flag this
But I will remove it if there no picture or vid also you need 20 post to start a thread to post vid and picture
so answer every body comment it take no time at all
Will star if picture or vid look good

Welcome to ATS from Northwest Ontario Canada
Just make sure you don’t go down too far down the rabbit hole

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sorryucantseeme
Hi
My name is will. I live in ca. In the central valley.
I have video i shot from 45 yds away of two triangular aircraft that is % 100 authentic.
I have seen these numerous times over the past 3 years. They launch out of site 300 in the Altamont Pass.
They are very quite , and emit a humming sound.
I dont care if u dont believe me . I just typed triangular aircraft in google and this site was first so i clicked it.
I am % 100 with no doubts telling whoever these are real and i have video.

With a name like "sorryyoucan'tseeme", apparently it relates to your proof as well.
Let's see the goods man!
edit on 6-7-2012 by twohawks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS. Based on this post you made in another thread, I doubt you are going to provide the video in this one. Prove me wrong and just post it...

You wrote in another thread.....

This is not a debate. I am telling you with a % 100 certainty that there are aircraft that are triangular in shape , that ive seen numerous times launch from site 300 . I have video. The video i posess is with out a question %100 authentic and genuine. After reading some of these replys it is hard for me to want to release this for the fact , ill have a bunch of idiots trying to discredit it. There the type that would have to see it on ancient aliens analyzed by a proffesional and when he authenticates theyll believe it. I just want to make it crystal clear.
%100 our D.O.D or D.O.E posess aircraft Triangular in shape, Some kind of Stealth or Cloaking technology, and a very advanced propulsion system that sounds similair to the sound some new cars make when you turn the key to accesories position. No not the dinging sound they make from the key. The sound of the electrical system turning on all vehicles electrical circuits.. Slight humm

Des

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I'm getting a faint smell of Schnitzel here...

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Upload that to youtube if you don't mind.
If you need help pm me.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by oxbow
I'm getting a faint smell of Schnitzel here...

Des

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
OP...are you still here....I've gone and read all the other posts you've made in 3 other threads on triangular craft. All you've done in those threads is claim you have 100% PROOF...but have not provided it in those threads.

Did you start this intro thread to finally unveil your PROOF.....still waiting....tapping widdle foot on floor....

Des

edit on 6-7-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
yawn........

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
C'mon, post the damn video! I'm creaming myself here!

Or is this '% 100' proof actually a huge black abyss of no evidence whatsoever?

You don't have any evidence, do you?
edit on 6-7-2012 by XeroOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS...
Can you link your video so we could have a little look see at what you have. It would mean a lot to those of us that follow this subject. Also this would confirm what most of us here have thought all along. That most of the triangular craft that have been misidentified as UFO's are actually governmental black ops projects.
I hope this doesn't offend you, but I could say I have video of The Great Pumpkin, but it doesn't make it true.
We like to see proof here.
Do this and you will have your S&F's

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Op please share the photo/video and welcome to ATS
take your time and you will fit in fine.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Post that video ASAP.

Or

Forever be called Mr. Schnitzel......

vvv

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sorryucantseeme

Admittedly I'm in the UK, but I just typed triangular aircraft into Google and ATS didn't even make the first page, let alone the first result.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
It would appear that the Illuminati secret police have finally caught up to this wiggly worm! He has been taken away before we could view his evidence!

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikemck1976
but I could say I have video of The Great Pumpkin

charlie would be so desperate to see that! and me!! the great pumpkin!!

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I'm real interested in seeing the video. I'm pretty sure this is drone technology also. I've been thinking how they can steer these things using a gyroscope with pressure wheels. Very light and extremely agile and reliable. By deflecting energy beams off this spinning wheel they may also be able to lessen gravities effects also so they could hover easier. A simple ionic engine couples with a little highly evolved gas engine could give it great speed and a long range. Triangular is probably man made. How big are these craft?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join