It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marconi Alien, 25 Suspicious Scientists Suicides & Star Wars Defense

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: anathema777

You sound like you're remembering the incident described by Hilary Porter, an incident of March 1974.....you're sure you're getting it right, I'm friendly with Hilary & her man, Ken Parsons......? Hilary had come into work as per normal, she was employed as a computing "architect", on a day in March 1974, to find everything cordoned off, metal chains around a certain secure area where she knew sensitive files were kept. She didn't get told much, so it was one day later on, think it was April when it was sunnier, she sat outside to get away from the heat.....this MoD place I think was in or near Farnborough, well south of London......& she overheard a military general talking on the phone, a window near to him having been opened......he said,
"If these things get into high security areas just like that....." he was clearly referring to the alien intrusion incident....Hilary also got descriptions of the small alien grey from her workmates, it had big black eyes,small,no hair.....the guard who had stumbled on the alien that night had described that to them, he had wondered "Why is there a light on in there?" so he went in to take a look.....then got that terrible fright. So if there is a Marconi problem, I'm inclined to think very right-wing types are trying to keep this type of story to themselves.....imagine an image of Hitler rubbing his hands with glee at the sight of a crashed no-longer-flying saucer...."We're going to rule the world!" he shouts at the sight of it.....that is the answer to the ufo secrecy syndrome......fascists keeping it to themselves. And I think Marconi himself had been forced to work on weapons that would bring down the ufos, that is why they've crashed.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
The writer of the book, Open Verdict: 25 Mysterious Deaths In The Defence Industry, who is Tony Collins, emailed me a few times, we exchanged information.....I think he was a bit nervous about being the writer of that, about the Marconi scientists' deaths.....he told me that a librarian had written to him from an English library.....maybe around the year 2000 ~ & she had noticed that someone had removed the ISBN number from the library catalogue, of Tony's book, Open Verdict, so she decided to tell him......& someone from the MoD must have done it, she said. I asked a Scottish librarian about that, soon after receiving that email from Tony, & she answered, "Well, we're able to go and get that book for you, there's not been a problem here".....I let her acquire the book from the archives (not on public display), & we both said, well, there's not much point in doing that if we can get it easily here.....nevertheless, a shady person in England tried to do something about it. Or personzzzz.
edit on 15-12-2016 by MissPlissit because: Simply to make post slighly more attractive.

Also, a very good friend of mine was, until she died, was Heleneia Brierley, widow of Ted Brierley, head of Marconi-Avionics....what was said of close friends of the couple, is that it was odd that they both contracted the same rare cancer.....Ted died, I think in 1996, but she fought the cancer more tenaciously, & died only a few years ago. That whole episode in my life is a post all on its own, it would be rather long,what I have to say about all that.

edit on 15-12-2016 by MissPlissit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Referring to the cordoned-off security zone as a glass building is rubbish.....Hilary Porter told me you couldn't get into it, in 1974, without floppy discs & such like to reduce space consumption as per today, unless you removed heavy iron chains then you needed to open a heavy iron door.....that was why the alien's ability to appear inside so frightened the MoD.....it suddenly appeared inside & suddenly appeared outside, then vanished.....but it's interesting that it wanted to look at our files. I think some people might be getting approached by military personnel & asked to do them favours, nowadays on the internet.....& type a load of trash to confuse people......then you don't know whether what I'm saying is trash......& what is also frightening: you wouldn't think of connecting the Ray Fox case with that alien story......? ......but that self-same alien lived, disguised by photonic manipulation, in Reading, from 1980 on.....so loads of Reading people knew a guy called Robert France - as suddenly looking like a small alien grey with no hair ~ "the Robert France case" is very interesting.....I often wonder if, after looking at the MoD files, it placed itself close-ish to the nuclear reactor that Ray Fox fell through his garden lawn down onto on top of.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
If you care to take the time google black goo the Falkland islands and the deaths of the Marconi scientists.
It's a little "out there" but you may garner some fresh info or it may simply be BS
the gist is Marconi were working on this sentient black goo that was found at an alien base on a part of the Falkland islands. there are a couple of you tube documentary's about this theory.
Harald Kautz-Vella’s the guy who you should google for his theory.
just for what it's worth.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join