It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marconi Alien, 25 Suspicious Scientists Suicides & Star Wars Defense

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Marconi Alien, 25 Suspicious
Scientists Suicides & Star Wars
Defense

This is a story I came across about Marconi Space
and Defence Contractor that worked on Americas "Star Wars" space defense program in the 70's & 80's, the 25 "suicides" by the top scientists working on the projects and a sighting of an ET/Alien by a security guard that worked there and vanished after the incident.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

GEC-Marconi scientist deaths conspiracy theory

The GEC-Marconi scientist deaths conspiracy theory states that between 1982 and 1990 twenty-five British -based GEC- Marconi scientists and engineers who worked on the Sting Ray torpedo project, and other United States Strategic Defense Initiative related projects (better known as Star Wars) died under mysterious circumstances.

www2.fiu.edu...

Did 22 SDI Researchers really ALL Commit Suicide?

Fifty-year-old Alistair Beckham was a successful British aerospace- projects engineer. His specialty was designing computer software for sophisticated naval defense systems. Like hundreds of other British scientists, he was working on a pilot program for America's Strategic Defense Initiative--better known as Star Wars. And like at least 21 of his colleagues, he died a bizarre, violent death. It was a lazy, sunny Sunday afternoon in August 1988. After driving his wife to work, Beckham walked through his garden to a musty backyard toolshed and sat down on a box next to the door. He wrapped bare wires around his chest, attached the to an electrical outlet and put a handkerchief in his mouth. Then he pulled the switch. With his death, Beckham's name was added to a growing list of British scientists who've died or disappeared under mysterious circumstances since 1982. Each was a skilled expert in computers, and each was working on a highly classified project for the American Star Wars program. None had any apparent motive for killing himself.

Heres a list of just a few of the more obvious shady suicides that most likely were murdered not suicide...

www.hecklerspray.com...

In October of 1986 Arshad Sharif , who'd worked on satellite methods of detecting submarines, died from tying one end of a ligature around his neck, and the other end around a tree. He then got in his car and sped off with the gas peddle 'jammed' down. The coroner called it a suicide.

A 1987 death included Richard Pugh, who was a MOD computer consultant and a digital communications expert. He was found dead in his apartment with a bag over his head, his feet were bound and his body was tied in a rope that wrapped around his neck four times. The coroner called it an accident. Another scientist, Mark Wisner died in an extremely similar manner about three months later.

In 1986, Vimal Dajibhai was one week away from quitting Marconi. He had a new job lined up in London, and his friends and family claim he was excited for it. Then he allegedly committed suicide by jumping off a suspension bridge to his death. The original police report noted a needle-sized puncture on his left buttock. This mark was later written off as incidental to his impact. The coroner's case is still open.

In 1985 Jonathan Walsh , who'd also been a digital communications expert, died from falling out of his hotel room. Before he died, he'd expressed a fear for his life. This coroner's report is still open.

In 1987, Shani Warren wasn't a scientist, but she was a personal assistant in a company that was acquired by GEC Marconi just four short weeks after her passing. She was found drowned in 18 inches of water with a noose around her neck, a gag in her mouth, bound feet, and her hands tied around her back. Coroner's verdict is still open, but some have stated it was a suicide. That suicide would have included her binding herself, and then stumbling with bound feet and stiletto heals a short ways to her liquidy death.

Here is some information on the Alien sighting...

www.crowdedskies.com...

A Security Guard, apparently, was doing his rounds late in that night, armed, and with his German shepherd dog came upon a strange blue light within the Top Secret Area. Upon investigating this glass-walled office, he unlocked the door and walked inside the room to find a grey coloured alien, wearing headgear out of which a blue light emanated. Allegedly, this being was rifling through all the Top Secret Documents. The shock was too much apparently for the Security Guard and what he encountered blew his mind.He was then taken to a special MoD psychiatric Hospital and never seen again!

There is more info out there about the suicides and the alien. In a longer version apparently the alien waved it hand and made itself disappear in front of the guard. I think all those scientists were murdered obviously. As if that many talented people killed themselves, yeah right.

I did a search on ATS and found a thread or two about the suicides but nothing about the alien sighting so I decided to create a new thread for the alien part of the marconi story but added ingo on the suspicious suicides for those of you who haven't yet heard about this story. I find it to be fascinating personally.

Here is a link to the sight I originally heard about this case. Its called listverse. They do really cool top ten lists. This one is called, Top ten alien encounters. Its number 2, marconi systems...

listverse.com...

Check the sight out, especially this list as there are quite a few good alien encounters id never heard of... good reading for sure! enjoy

-Anathema
edit on 7/4/2012 by anathema777 because: Tags

edit on 7/4/2012 by anathema777 because: Added suicide list

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by anathema777

What is this
edit on 4-7-2012 by zonetripper2065 because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065

What is this

Seriously? Did you even read the first paragraph? Cause had you done just that you would know exactly what this is.

Im at a loss for further words, wow.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by anathema777

Originally posted by zonetripper2065

What is this

Seriously? Did you even read the first paragraph? Cause had you done just that you would know exactly what this is.

Im at a loss for further words, wow.

It Came From 4Chan (2012)

but seriously this is interesting. I know I've heard the 2x suicides part before but I have never seen the part about the security guard. Ah where is the coffee

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Personally speaking the suicide part of this story blows my mind. I cannot believe i had not heard about this before. I also dont know how anyone involved in investigating this case didn't immediately realize that fowl play was involved. These people had to have been murdered. I mean show me another high profile case with this many suicides. I mean wow!

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Dear anathema777

This all smacks of Alternative 3

Which if there was any basis it truth which the author latter said would have to be becoming a reality sometime now. Very interesting.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by anathema777

A Security Guard, apparently, was doing his rounds late in that night, armed, and with his German shepherd dog came upon a strange blue light within the Top Secret Area. Upon investigating this glass-walled office, he unlocked the door and walked inside the room to find a grey coloured alien, wearing headgear out of which a blue light emanated. Allegedly, this being was rifling through all the Top Secret Documents. The shock was too much apparently for the Security Guard and what he encountered blew his mind.He was then taken to a special MoD psychiatric Hospital and never seen again!

If his "mind was blown" and he's never seen again, how did his story make the rounds?

Also, the top secret documents tend to be locked away and not out for rifling.

I've also never seen a top secret area that was a glass-walled office. It sort of puts all the secrets out there to be seen, not the best plan. Generally SCIF like areas are concrete block, no windows, with usually one door. Ours has metal plating for Tempest too, like most if not all of them, although the floor has tile over it and we've got crap hung on the walls to lighten it up a bit.

It's also sort of rare for building security to have direct access to secure areas, especially by themselves. Like every other SCIF I've seen, we can't have one person in there, even if that person has clearance to be there - it's too much of a security problem. In most SCIFs I've seen, you might have armed guards outside (we don't) but the Marine contingent is not allowed inside, or only a few of them are cleared to be in the actual SCIF itself, but they are the exception. You see stuff like that at MacDill. But what you won't see are the general base guards letting themselves into the secure areas by themselves with a key on their key ring.
edit on 4-7-2012 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I've read too many stories of mysterious and very violent deaths associated with aliens. Don't ask me why, but I think some aliens feed off extreme emotional responses. It makes me associate "evil" as in demonic, with them. Something very bizarre is or was going on.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
If there were suspicious deaths of "star wars" scientists I'd blame the KGB before aliens. Remember, stopping "Star Wars" was a central priority of the USSR.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

One can even propose as an explanation for why there is not proper scientific scrutiny on UFOs, no real push for space exploration and expansion (including armament placement) and even a way to explain how corrupt most governments and society in general has been evolving in the last 70 years, in what best may be described as a suicidal path, is that we have already been infiltrated by an external power...

This of course would be a great way since the only plausible alternative (even considered the primary), would be the realization that we are a failed and flawed species that has no right to have control of this planet (this of course would be also a great outcome for such a strategy).

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Sounds like dejà vu.
Military research workers dying from suicide.
Suicide is very usual ... suspect

If you want any guess at what it might be, considering the title of OP, You could watch X-files the episode is called "Space" aired in '93. I recommend it for entertaining purpose of course.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

If there were suspicious deaths of "star wars" scientists I'd blame the KGB before aliens. Remember, stopping "Star Wars" was a central priority of the USSR.

From what ive read i dont think anyone thinks aliens had anything to do with the suicides/murders. Its was tptb/government that suicided these scientists because they knew way, way to much about stat wars defense program / new technology defense systems / truth about aliens & our use of their technology.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

This is so weird. It is even weirder that these are just immediately written off as suicide when some of them clearly arent. This is just so fishy and if they were suicides why would they choose such violent and painful ways to go?

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

In your title and opening statement it says 25 scientists but the article you provided says "Did 22 SDI Researchers really ALL Commit Suicide?" and later goes on to talk about the other 21 deaths.

The death in 1987 really makes me wonder why a coroner would rule the death as accidental.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by knoledgeispower

In your title and opening statement it says 25 scientists but the article you provided says "Did 22 SDI Researchers really ALL Commit Suicide?" and later goes on to talk about the other 21 deaths.

The death in 1987 really makes me wonder why a coroner would rule the death as accidental.

The official number of suicides was updated from 22 to 25. Look at the first link I provided, wikipedia article, marconi suicide conspiracy.

enjoy.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

thank you. I'm now going to do some reading about this.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Ithink there was another thread about the biological exxperts getting whacked all ver the world....
It was a ear or even more ago...there were many biologists and virus people committing suicide as well....
Some of the very very best.....
They were suiciding al over the world...

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

You are right.
There are several threads about the unusual deaths of 40 Microbiologists.
Murder,suicide,accidental and natural deaths are included in them also.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
The people (bastards) responsible for the fake suicides would simply justify their activity as 'asset management'.

'They' would not want people with the knowledge and skills these scientists/ engineers/ microbiologists possessed being able to carry on living, working for other organisations and potentially being picked up by foreign intelligence agencies as 'assets'.

Sons of....

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

A 1987 death included Richard Pugh, who was a MOD computer consultant and a digital communications expert. He was found dead in his apartment with a bag over his head, his feet were bound and his body was tied in a rope that wrapped around his neck four times. The coroner called it an accident.

Seriously?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join