It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marconi Alien, 25 Suspicious Scientists Suicides & Star Wars Defense

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Certainly, regarding Burns, they did one helluva job on him.
Suzanne Bradley gave in to the police request for her to "turn the Queen's evidence", now you English people can explain that to consternated Americans, Scots, Welsh, New Zealanders, & Timbuktooans.......this aspect of "turning the Queen's evidence" sounds so bizarre to me, and hearing it described, whilst initially you would read these details about Burns and feel the Crown must have been right, you'll soon realise what a problem Burns was going to have.........

If she agrees to "turn the Queen's evidence", she basically agrees to state everything in court that is needed for the state to have someone say......she basically speaks to suit the state's political position. Any other country would see that as chicanery & straight lying, in England it is institutionalised that some ".....er.....shall we say.....some circumlocution is necessary in some instances....."
So legally Suzanne Bradley, Doctor David Clarke, Andy Roberts, & a number of others such as Mike Wootton, who went along with incriminating Max, all went public with a lot of spouted jobbies about Maxwell Brierley Burns, and got pats on the back by judges, police & politicians. Can we revert this to being back on topic?
It was Ufo Magazine, ran by Graham Birdsall, that noted, and they alone noted, that three Belgian top military men all died mysterious Star Wars-style Marconi-reminiscent deaths soon after that Belgian Flying Triangle sighting of 1990......this has never ever been commented upon, or worked upon, by anyone else......something Birdsall must surely have had a secret intention of eventually working on for all the years up until his untimely demise on 9/11 in the year 2003........the Max Burns case, Burns' pet project, is referred to as "the Sheffield Incident", occurring on the 24th of March, 1997, in this instance a little more serious in that the Flying Triangle spotted is speculated to have released a blue beam at a Tornado GR1 ordered to intercept it, inducing a terrific explosion. It is thought that the actual pilot died instantly as the plain disintegrated at aroundabout 2200hours of that evening, whilst the co-pilot ejected into the night air and was almost drowned in the aviation fuel spewing from the alien-smitten craft. (My belief is the flying triangle was extra-terrestrially piloted so my subjective opinion is injected into the story here.) This aviation fuel is extreeeeeemmmmllllyyyy important in the Burns scenario.
Burns did a little too well......he even tracked down a citizen who thought he might have seen a body being pulled from the Lady Bower Reservoir, the artificial lake into which the pilot must have fallen.....but REMEMBER THAT AT THIS POINT MAX DIDN'T KNOW WHAT HAD HAPPENED. You can say "He just said he found someone who said that", but you must remember he didn't know what case he was working on. Right up to the present day today, he sees it all as just a ufo incident, an unidentified flying object incident he investigated, these witnesses were all bits of the picture he hadn't put together. I think the craft was extra-terrestrially piloted, Max has never made any such statement.
An interesting aspect of the Burns case that Max has never cited, is that prior to March 1997, Max had saved the life of a police officer, the cop had been getting kicked to death by a bunch of hooligans and blood was supposedly spurting feet into the air, on a Nottingham street. Max knocked them down and got them arrested, and appeared in the court, a £45,000 a year DJ, with the policeman there in a wheelchair, and helped get them sent down. The police told Max, that's very good of you, if you are ever in trouble and appearing in court for some reason, we'll remember this and keep a good mark in your books and all that.
Where did all that go in September 1999, when Max stood trial accused of drugs possession with intent to supply? There wasn't one mention of it throughout the trial and he was sentenced to 30 months. While David Clarke was given an award for journalism as the trial was happening, he made countless blatant errors in the reporting of the Max Burns trial (he claimed it was 4 days long, it was actually 6 and a half I think, he got it badly wrong anyway, which also inadvertently conveyed he hadn't attended the trial, while he will have been making his bosses at the Star local newspaper think he was there) - so when Clarke says "What favours have the MoD done me?" to poo-poo claims of his MoD subservience, that's one obvious example straight off. He is NOT a good journalist. He later received his doctorate, which automatically will bumped his uni salary up by about £500 extra a week.
Now all run off to other Above Top Secret threads and yell "Hey, that Martin Heth has said some more crazy stuff on the anathema777 alien/marconi thread, go and look at it!" Or maybe I WILL go away.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by martin_heth

Check ur message box. Dont leave. This is all far to interesting, while admitadly taking some time to digest.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by anathema777

I sent you a link. Check your PM......

S&F

I love a good mystery.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Well, I didn't even know about that aspect of the Above Top Secret website, I've got a lovely inbox now, great.

It's very private, my own little boudoir on the net.

Some people know who I am.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Yeh, the date of the death of Graham Birdsall is quite strange-looking, think more accurately it's the date of the cerebro-vascular haemorrhage, and he took a few days to fully "join the heavenly choir", as they say.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Id love nothing more than to visit some UK Libraries. Im 31 and lived in London back in 93, though I was much to young to take advange of my future conspiracy interest, oh what I wouldnt give for another round about. Obviously can only do so much research as an armchair detective :/ Thats where u come in Martin, uve done the leg work and I praise you for your dedication to the work! Im so very limited here in Michigan.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Great thread..... I read some time ago someone postulated that these "suicides" could have been as a result of the work they were doing interfered with the neural pathways of the brain and laid them open to being deeply susceptible to suggestion. The theory being that, it wouldn't have taken much to 1 Implant the idea that suicide was the "best thing" and 2 That others working on the project might possibly have been the perpetrators of these crimes and have no concious knowledge of it or were then "told" to commit suicide themselves.

As for Top Secret papers and security.. you have to be having a real laugh if you think they don;t go missing, get left in taxis and the such like. There have been numerous cases, even recently in Britain, of highly classified documents being left in Taxis, only recently some copper had his laptop stolen from his unlocked car, containing a whole slew of "secret" files.

news.bbc.co.uk...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.newschannel5.com...

The there's the strange case of Dr David Kelly.

en.wikipedia.org...(weapons_expert)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Yes, files do go missing......files missing, and which are in my possession say.....

"It worked to frame xxxxx xxxxx for drugs possession, and we were very lucky to have help from within the ufo community for this purpose." And in 1999, people like Malcolm Robinson and Judy Jafaar, and myself, and the whole of the London Ufo Studies group were all talking about the odd behaviour of Doctor David Clarke, Andy Roberts, Tim Matthews (real surname Hepple) and various others, mainly Bufora members, and their odd behaviour was focused on Max Burns.

Quite dangerous files.

The sheets obviously refer to a ufo researcher receiving an award for "her" ufo research (we are assuming Sharon Larkin) who was awarded Ufo Investigator of the Year by Graham Birdsall's Ufo Magazine in 1999, a fairly eventful year. Because Birdsall was doing better than they wanted at some point, going by what is said on those sheets, this military commandant says "We must develop a new method of dealing with him." Which justifies speculation as to whether Graham Birdsall was bumped off by MI5/MoD, whatever they're called, I doubt there is much difference between them.

So there......a lot to take in......needless to say, Doctor David Clarke went bananas at me on the ASSAP Rendlesham facebook page, on which I said very little different to that which is on this thread, and ASSAP have now blocked me from contributing to their Rendlesham page. If I started a page, amybe it should be called The Rendle Sham Page. I am wanting to talk to Robert Moore about that personally, whom I had thought was hosting the ASSAP Rendlesham fb page, and he had announced on that "I want people to just simply say what they think no matter what it is".

Max Burns knows nothing about this.

Yet.

I think it is more powerful to keep him out of this loop for the moment: the framed man himself would lend these leaked MoD pages the weakest media image, if he were first to spout out in establishment media outlets about them.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I need to go out of my way to do these posts, you know, I spend a bit of time on them, I'll do my best, but as I said, I've taken on a few things for this year/next year.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

You still around Martin_Heth? Havent heard from ya in a while bud... Xero_One, you there, debunkology? You finish reading that book u ordered about this topic bro? Any good sh*t?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Yep. Still here. Been pre-occupied with other stuff lately.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Just spent the last hour reading this thread very very interesting cant believe its fizzeling out..BUMP!
Anybody got a pdf of "open verdict"?

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
thanks for the information

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
One wonders if there is any relation to the Sheffield/Howden Moor case from 1997:

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
My God this is news to me though it makes
a dangerous sense to me now.
These ppl will stop at nothing to keep some secrets

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I'm not sure about aliens - but the evidence it was the Russians or Eastern Bloc is pretty persuasive - theunredacted.com...

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

edit on 6-5-2015 by Anaana because: nm

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: theunredacted

S&F OP Great Privilege for you to share your knowledge and skill.

Under, Just a thought during Cold war years there was an unwritten rule off tit for tat amongst East and West agencies(European).

Think Soxmis Brixmas and Russian KGB/NKVD type Departments having a code of honour type thing, surly if you could find a correlation between the two opposing Agencies (IE Russian Deaths) we might get a better picture

Just my two bobs worth.

Fox.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: foxhound2459
Under, Just a thought during Cold war years there was an unwritten rule off tit for tat amongst East and West agencies(European).

Think Soxmis Brixmas and Russian KGB/NKVD type Departments having a code of honour type thing, surly if you could find a correlation between the two opposing Agencies (IE Russian Deaths) we might get a better picture

I don't think that it is necessary to look for that level of correlation. Many of the peripheral Marconi deaths were very low level, paper shufflers. Their deaths coming during acquisition and merger negotiations. Some are probably coincidental and they possibly skew the overall appearance of the really unexplainable deaths, like that of the girl who supposedly bound her own hands and feet. Or there is a certain careless attitude to "disposing" of the lower ranks, those whose families have neither the means nor the information to uncover the "truth", or are easily scared off or into silence. Like in the later, and not so far connected, case of Gareth Williams.

posted on Nov, 1 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I'm most shocked by how sloppy these "suicides" are. It's as if whoever was killing these people (if that really IS the case) didn't care how suspicious they looked. Very Weird, and Sad.
edit on 1-11-2016 by 191stMIDET because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join