It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Big Brave Israeli Soldier Kicking Palestinian Child.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
Did anyone notice the last sentence of the OP's source?

Some reports suggest that the boy was throwing rocks at police officers before the camera started rolling.
I must say I don't see the "shocking, horrific, end of the world" problem here.

There has to be something legitimate that the Israelis can be criticized for, this doesn't seem to be it.

Then I wonder why it has been documented by Israeli Human Rights Organization?

TextAn Israeli Border Police officer has been caught on video kicking a Palestinian child in the southern West Bank. The police have launched a probe into the incident, documented by an Israeli human rights organization.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
reply to post by jude11

But it wasn't a DAD kicking a kid out of bed. It was a Soldier kicking some one elses kid and setting an example of how Soldiers respond - it is horrific shameful behavior and if you don't think it is it's probably because your acceptance level is effected by how your Dad treated you.

Oh PLEASE save the children. They're so special!

Nothing to do with me or how I was raised. And a personal attack is far beneath you, or is it?

Horrific? Not from what I saw. Shameful? Maybe. How soldiers respond? Please don't group everyone together in one bag as that's why there is so much hatred for an entire race of people even tho it's a few responsible for the wrongs.

Example: "All Americans are Mass Murderers" Nope, just many of the so-called leaders. See how that works?

And as far as acceptance levels? You betcha! I accept the fact that many kids need a swift kick in the ass these days but we have to treat them like snowflakes or get backlash for it...just like now.

Sorry precious...There are far worse atrocities against kids these days that need the attention this just got.

And NO...it's NOT acceptable to kick someone else's child or your own for that matter. But it's not the horror some are making it out to be either.

Peace

edit on 4-7-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Please don't make assumptions on how I treat my children. Because I grew up in the 70s and 80s this was not an issue. It was called being strict and punishing a child for doing wrong and wasn't even given a second thought. Now beating your child half to death is a different story and that is not what happened to the child in the video. People should understand that the view points of rearing a child within the United States or other Western countries are not global laws as much as we may hope they would be. Had they beaten this child I would be right there with you but this is clearly not the case. As for how I raise my children, I follow the morals of today not how I was raised, but know this, I was never even close to have been beaten. Its just that you can't condemn the morals of yesterday with the morals of today, you can only overcome them.

edit on 4-7-2012 by Agarta because: Spelling

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

You just proved my point! Thank you

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

And I grew up in the 50s and 60s - what's that got to do with the price of fish. Your side tracking. The behaviour in the vid is wrong - end of.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

When the kid starts throwing rocks, someone has to teach him some manners. The soldier did, and perhaps the little kid will know better next time.

reply to post by Agarta

And I grew up in the 50s and 60s - what's that got to do with the price of fish. Your side tracking. The behaviour in the vid is wrong - end of.

How is it wrong, kid was throwing rocks, got a little boot in the ass. Cry me a river.
edit on 4-7-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
How anyone can strike a child when he is already crying is just beyond me

I hope the guy gets what he deserves.

When people are racist they do not care how old is the victim

Hell will be waiting for this child abuser

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Of Course it's wrong in todays day and age, any violence is, but that is coming from a MODERN Western mentality as well. Just like jude11 said above, there are bigger issues than a simple kick in the pants to concern ourselves with. Yes I agree violence begins with a swift kick in the pants but in that part of the World in todays age this was inconsequential compared to what the children are really dealing with.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Maybe the kid deserved it? Maybe not, point is - we don't know anything other then what the stream shows. That's not enough info and people on this site *should be asking questions, knee-jerk responses only serve to publicly out one's bias...

ETA: ah, the kid was throwing rocks? Well, lesson learned...

edit on 4-7-2012 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

which is exactly what the video was designed to do.

Just read the comments. That is exactly what the person in the window was going for.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonKapital

No, you are.

Don't put words in people's mouth.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
killing .. beating ... torturing the elderly , women and children is standard operating procedure for the israeli army ....

they put the nazi's to shame when it comes to genocide and brutality ...

at least now people are starting to see israeli's true nature of being genocidal psychopaths with no regard for human life ...

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
reply to post by jude11

When the kid starts throwing rocks, someone has to teach him some manners. The soldier did, and perhaps the little kid will know better next time.

reply to post by Agarta

How is it wrong, kid was throwing rocks, got a little boot in the ass. Cry me a river.

Your attitude baffles me! It is considered wrong for a man to hit a woman - whatever the reason yet - for two soldiers to terrorise a small child it's ok!!!!! ????????????

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Dear quedup,

Good question, please forgive me if I give you a cynical answer. (And one which may very well be wrong.)

"An Israeli Human Rights Organization." Does that give it any special authority or a superior moral position? The video shows what it shows regardless of who took it. But as suggested by your source, I wonder what was going on just before and whether the organization edited it to get that result.

Second, they've "launched a probe?" That's good PR. The report will be buried and the soldiers will be given a token punishment if anything. What happens when Obama "launches a probe?" Nothing, same thing here.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
the soldiers are just reflecting the values of the leadership.

would general patton condone such behaviour; what would he do to the soldiers that disgraced his command, country and army.

most likely put them in the front, front lines or severely reprimanded and taken as far away from him as possible before he starts shooting.

edit on 4-7-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

OH man. Patton? Wrong person to compare. HE was old school with punishment. Patton would not think twice to slap a soldier if he was being a a hole. HE was known for his harsh treatment. That kid would have had a proper whooping with a switch if it was Patton.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
reply to post by jude11

reply to post by Agarta

Modern society does not approve of kicking children. Move into the modern age with us. You will like it. We have electricity and running water. Come on buddy, catch up.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

reply to post by earthdude

I know some of you want to give this kid a medal for fighting against those evil Zionist Jews, but seriously don't think I am going to buy what your trying to sell.

Modern society doesn't condone, blah - wonder why so many kids are screwed up these days. Do something stupid, pay the consequences.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

I've seen kids get worse for throwing rocks at the trucks on the road, back where I grew up....

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

So you guys are saying that it is ok to kick an infant for crying too much? I'm just curious where you draw the line at kicking children. Would a 3 year old be too young to kick?

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

If you are throwing rocks at armed soldiers in a potentially violent area, you are either old enough to be kicked, or dumb enough to be locked away to protect you from yourself.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join