It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AWESOME UFO videos from June 2012!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I was just browsing random UFO videos around the web when I came across this little gem. The footage is pretty amazing, and even more amazing is that it all was captured last month!

Enjoy!

Some Highlights:

2:28
3:50
4:29
4:50
5:49

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
"AWESOME " is certainly not the word i would have chosen to show this youtube advert for the AnonymousFO.com website.

Desperate seems a better choice of words

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
If these are legit then they are pretty good.
If they ARE indeed legit then some of them would be pretty damn hard to de-bunk.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Hi there, thanks for sharing this video. I'm afraid all I see are birds, planes, flares and internal reflections (soho), CGI and so on. Only object that I could not make up my mind is the one at 5:49 as the camera shake is way too much to identify anything.

Is there someone who can stabilize that particular footage.

Cheers
StringTh

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Ahhh AnonymousFO

Videos full of bs lights and hoaxes.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

The reason he has a site is because he cannot put adverts on his videos, because he doesnt own the content. So what he does is try and make you go to his site so you can "donate" or click on the adverts there.

AnonymousFO is like almost 99% of the other big youtube channels, after the money only and not interested in UFO;s really. The guy steals other peoples videos and makes money off the back of them. What a scam!x

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by goldcoin

I liked the music... it makes me think of lying back in an old brown leather chair, kicking off my shoes, sipping on some finely aged cognac, making love to a sweet sexy woman, and looking at UFOs. Oooohhh baby.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Sorry but NOT awesome.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

Agreed, with the focus on greed. I was originally intrigued when I checked out this post, but when I saw it was just a repost of old footage, AND the channel it came from, I was disappointed. I should know better than to look at a thread that began with, "I was looking at videos on the internet when I came across-" that means that most people on this site have probably already seen the vid before in the first place. No need to post that stuff here. Ugh.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
So you guys are going to kill the messenger? We need to be looking at the content and not the manner it's delivered in.

As for the video, i dunno. I'd have to look at it frame by frame to tell if it's a hoax but just by looking at it off the fly, whew. Some very interesting video. Some of the clips you can clearly question but others... It makes me think why the government is not investigating this phenomenon.

Oh that's right.. it's because we have our own UFOs

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by cenpuppie

I would say rather than watching someone elses "best clips", search for your own. Anyone can do what this guy does. All you do is go to youtube, type in UFO and then change the filter to the last month.
The most viewed (popular) vids will appear on the first few pages. All he does is put music over the top.

These are not the best clips of the month, thats the guys opinion based on greed and misinformation.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I'll hazard a guess and say that at least half these videos are CGI and can't be trusted.

Find the best cases and then see if there's videos for them, no point in this kind of footage as there's no information on the majority of them.
edit on 4-7-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by goldcoin

2:28 Lol her darn reaction 'put your shirt on little guy, it's um.....' Nice clip but it's like she's a zombie with no emotion to what is being observed. Maybe she is being abducted often and has a mental block on the whole situation, they just hover right by her house all the time and she doesn't even comprehend.

3:50 - this is actually a plane touched up by a little software, horrible slop.

4:29 - It isn't even a picture of the sky - it's a darn graphic.

4:50 - To easily able to be faked.

5:49 - Another graphical image.

Sad.

top topics

join