It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a joke...RIGHT?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 08:27 PM
link   
"Prince Hall Freemasonry is not Freemasonry."

Wouldn't that be like saying "Protestant Christianity isn't Christianity?"

It's like when people say that the Scottish Rite isn't Freemasonry. Of course it is. It's Scottish Rite Freemasonry.

ONE

[Edited on 6-9-2003 by BuddhaCession]

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Not exactly.

Any Protestant can enter a Catholic Church freely anywhere in the world, but no Prince Hall member can enter a Masonic Lodge unless he is a Freemason, which he isn't by right.

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Okay; but I think that the reasons for that are much deeper than many of us may know.

Although many white Masons are racist; I don't think that Prince Hall exists merely so that "the blacks can have their Lodges too."

ONE

[Edited on 6-9-2003 by BuddhaCession]

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Well, Al Sharpton is a nut. He sees conspiracy in the fact snow is white. Somehow the white man made snow white to suppress the black man.

Anyways, if you want a loony as a president, go ahead. Probably do a better job then the dumb president we have. Of course, not all loonies are crazy. Some are super smart, and that's what makes them loony. They see things we don't, and the things we do see they see differently.

"The fine line between genious and insanity is the degree of success."

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by BuddhaCession

Although many white Masons are racist; I don't think that Prince Hall exists merely so that "the blacks can have their Lodges too."

I'm sure you're right. I don't know that much about Prince Hall, just that it's not recognised by Grand Lodges. We had a senior member of a Prince Hall group come and speak to a Masters meeting in the antipodes. Hardly anyone attended.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join