It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is a joke...RIGHT?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 06:40 AM
link   
HAHAHA! Missing person department. What ever did happen to them especially the Floridia votes. Any mass graves anywhere in America. You'ld think any one would be a better president that the one ya got now. I bet america would vote Spongebob Squarepants into office after dubua.

I love his speech to the Harvard Students,
"so to all you C grade students im living proof that you dont have to be intelligent to be president" , WEell i know it went something like that.

[Edited on 2-5-2003 by Maddas]

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Illuminati, if you're going to continue to pursue this ethnocentric crap in which you seem to be wrapped up, you'd better come to grips with the fact that MLK was nothing more than a pawn. I understand that at your age, and also the fact that you belong to some group or organization from which you receive teching, but at least allow a little seed of doubt be there so that later it will germinate when watered and fertilized with age and more information.

Thomas, Yes I know MLK was a pawn, I have read about it but I havent gotten into it. MLK was supposed to open for Malcolm X the day Malcolm was shot but guess what? He and everyone else who was supposed to be at the Audubon Ballroom cancelled. He knew what was going to happen that day he didnt do anything to stop Malcolm from being shot.

To be honest, Martin did more for whites than he did for blacks. I'm interesting in your theories on MLK and being a pawn... please elaborate.

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Can you please educate me to how he was a pawn?

XAOS

posted on May, 3 2003 @ 03:42 AM
link   
To an extent he was a willing pawn; he received perks out of the deal, yet he was still used to control the "uppity niggas" by allowing the peaceful approach appear the best way to go. He had no idea he was going to be offed, he was a carnal creature and would not have been a martyr.

It was choreographed to a degree, and race-relations still is. If "they" have anything to do with it, the blacks will never be totally assimilated into the American culture. This would take away a tool of control.

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
To an extent he was a willing pawn; he received perks out of the deal, yet he was still used to control the "uppity niggas" by allowing the peaceful approach appear the best way to go. He had no idea he was going to be offed, he was a carnal creature and would not have been a martyr.

It was choreographed to a degree, and race-relations still is. If "they" have anything to do with it, the blacks will never be totally assimilated into the American culture. This would take away a tool of control.

LOL Chavez, "uppity niggas" was a good one.

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Not my words, just what you would read when trying to understand the past in relation to this particular topic.

It always seems to come down to two things, money and power. There really isn't anything new under the sun, just the same old scenarios played out in different times, and in the last 100 or so years, different technology.

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 03:51 PM
link   
You must pick one, ONE viable candidate, and then throw the weight of the party behind them. Otherwise, it's 4 more years of Shrub....at this rate, it's all but a done deal...*sigh*

Sharpton? Give me a break....
Even Illmatic dislikes him....

posted on May, 30 2003 @ 10:13 PM
link   
He'll probably be just as worthless as the majority of our presidents have been. However, I do find it funny that America, the beacon of democracy in the world has never had a black or female president. Just tells you how racist and sexist this country, or rather, the people that run it are...

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Marion Barry is disliked because hes a crackhead and dope dealer. Not because hes black. They guy was a #ty mayor of washington DC, which had the nations higest murder rate.

Thats why we dont want him as prez.

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by xaos
And frankly there is nothing wrong with Ruxh or Ann come to think of it, they are a columnist and a radio show host. Their job is to show their opinion. The bad thing is those who listen to them and take their words at face value, they are the ones who need to be corrected. Ann is not a reporter and neither is Rush, their word is not truth and some people need to realize it. XAOS

Actually, I'm not certain about Ann but I think Rush does research his opinions and gives the research to back them up freely and gives his opponents ample time to get their argument(s) in and I have even heard him change his opinion when a better source and more logical argument has been presented. The mark of intellect and the true quest for knowledge is not backing what you know to be wrong just to not have to admit it.

From most of the democrats we are told that something is true but later we might find out its not but for that time being, mass audiences know no better and later when its proven false or the full story is released, how many ever find out? Not many. Like this whole tax cuts for the rich class warfare battle they have tried to start. Turns out to be considered rich, you only have to have an income of 26,000 a year!! Hell, I'm rich and never knew it!!! Actually, I am blessed but from so many other venues than money but now I find I'm financially well off too. I might even start buying the name brands like the people with the food stamps do instead of the generics. I always feel they look down on me when we're in line at the supermarket cause they have the steak and olive oil and I have bologna and white bread.

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Right after posting the above message, I did some research on El-Rushbo's web site and found this little jewel.

www.rushlimbaugh.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Man, there is almost no difference between the Dummycrats and repugnantlicans. after the GOP envelops the democrats the greens will arise as the major liberal party, just watch

XAOS

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Whatever happened to good ol' U.S. Patriot?

XAOS

posted on Jun, 2 2003 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I must admit the greens have a bigger following than I thought they ever would. Some suggest that the neo-communist movement has hung its hat on their party as well. While I do agree with stopping pollution and keeping things clean, I can't agree with their global warming theory without much much more proof and their push toward the Kyoto treaty really turned me off to them. I remeber days when the US was in poverty and things were really dirty. It seems that our environment has improved with our financial gains rather than the opposite.

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by U.S. Patriot
For president elect...............CLICK

We will see how many crackheads will run his campaign. Not another Mayor marion Barry.......

[Edited on 24-4-2003 by U.S. Patriot]

Only the fringe element of the left-Demos will give Al the time of day. Seems every election the Demos eat their own like cannibals. I have heard him on the cable news programs debating on his positions, and he is very intelligent...I don't think he caries any credibility to put him in the spotlight though.
He is not the fool Marion Bongfull was/is anyway.

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maddas
HAHAHA! Missing person department. What ever did happen to them especially the Floridia votes. Any mass graves anywhere in America. You'ld think any one would be a better president that the one ya got now. I bet america would vote Spongebob Squarepants into office after dubua.

I love his speech to the Harvard Students,
"so to all you C grade students im living proof that you dont have to be intelligent to be president" , WEell i know it went something like that.

[Edited on 2-5-2003 by Maddas]

I suppose you have degrees from Harvard and Yale also?

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Does anyone one think that Al Sharpton being a Freemason has to do with anything?

ONE

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by BuddhaCession
Does anyone one think that Al Sharpton being a Freemason has to do with anything?

Who here knew about that? Anyone?

Way to bring new life to a thread Buddha!

Pass the funny hats and go-carts its mason time!

And seriously, if he is a freemason I wonder what other candidates are...

XAOS

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Here's the proof. It's from a Masonic website.

"The Rev. Brother Al Sharpton continued his fast at the Metropolitan Detention Center in Brooklyn, despite pleas from his mother to end the fast. Brother Sharpton a Prince Hall Freemason from New York and others were sentenced to 40 days for trespassing on U. S. Navy property during a May I protest on Viegues Island."

www.freemasonry.org...

ONE

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 05:51 PM
link   
An interesting point.

Prince Hall Freemasonry is not Freemasonry.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join