It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real ID & that Little Gold Star on Your Driver’s License

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Mrgone

Mrgone, it looks like Washington State is doing it differently.

You can pay $15 dollars extra to get the "Enhanced Driver's License or ID card"

They have cleverly decided NOT to mention that the "Enhanced" card has an RFID chip in it.

They have left off the Gold Star so as not to alarm people.

“The Enhanced ID card is an acceptable alternative to a passport for US land and sea border crossings.”

You bet it has a chip in it.

However, ALL Washington State cards are using Facial recognition technology:

“When we take your photo, we’ll use facial recognition technology to help prevent identity theft. This biometric technology focuses on facial features that aren’t easy to alter, such as eye sockets, cheekbones, and the sides of the mouth. It measures characteristics such as the distance between pupils and the size and shape of facial features.”

So this is how some States are getting around the legislation that was passed against Real ID -- they are calling it something else and NOT using the Gold Star.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
Just my opinion, but its WAY too late to worry about real IDs and tracking. Youre tracked right now. Youve been tracked since your birth and since you received a social security number and everything youve done since ( drivers license, job, bank acct, internet access, a car, insurance, etc) you have been tracked. RFID in your license isnt a huge deal if you think about it. There is no SEND to it.. and something has to be right on it to read it. Its not like drones are gonna read your license in your wallet.
Id suggest a little exercise. Start from your birth and consider all of the things that have entered you into databases and that required your proof of existence. Waaaaaay too late to worry about a little star on your DL.

I agree, unless there is some hidden tracking device or info sending action, why is it any different then what they have already which is about everything.

Maybe it is a precursor to a bigger move to make a world wide gov. but this in itself seems like nothing that new.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

Meh...so as long as I don't have to pay for it again. It is no more than the social security number. Now barcodeing my head or putting a chip in me...yeah BIG DIFFERENCE!

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod

no they did not 2013 is the dead line get with it or lose the Fed road funding that is called black mail and extortion, UTAH does have it now at the top left corner it has the shape of the state with UT USA in green letters this is to show that it is real id er REAL ID. also there are two bard code strips on is the ID DL info the other is the reader when pulled over it will be imbedded with why, who, when and what fines if any imposed, TAG i'm IT NWO/ USA cert as well

Thanks, Bekod, for that confirmation. 2013 it is.

"UTAH does have it now at the top left corner it has the shape of the state with UT USA in green letters this is to show that it is real id er REAL ID."

Like Washington State, Utah is disguising the RFID chipped card by using another symbol instead of the Gold Star. It seems the Gold Star got too much attention and is too well known.

I can see why some may like the chipped card for voting purposes -- it should cut down on voter fraud.

But it makes all that info too vulnerable to ID Theft. And the biometric face scanning is a type of "fingerprint."

I don't trust our government anymore. They say the RFID chip is not for tracking purposes, but they LIE.
edit on 3-7-2012 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by eywadevotee
The first step to a cashless society is to force everyone in this society to have a Universal Unique Identifier. It does not need to be a "chip", it can be any uniquely assigned number. Your SSN if you are in America is an example. The purpose of having a chipped card is so it can later have a unit of account functionality. If anyone get's in the way of the political agenda, questions anything, or disobeys anything they can just shut off their chip. Hungry, no where to go except to the "criminal underworld" or die. The problem is they themselves are criminals that just have more power than a 2 bit street thug.

The real reason for it is basically taxation. With a virtual account system, the taxation would be 100% enforcible with no say weither the tax is just or not. They will then feed off your work for their liveliehood like so many vampires. If we actually got services we could put to use for our taxes, it wouldn't be such a big deal because of economics of scale, but the use of our tax moneys for corporate bailouts, warfare, and bigger, scarier bombs is a huge waste of resources.

This may not matter as it looks like WW-III is now here. I am saddened by the ignorance of our species of the truth that is our existence that a child can understand, but so many have forgotten. Love, voulentary cooperation, sharing is the answer, not forced coersion using fear. It will be done, Thy will be done, may there be peace on this Earth.

Yes, I think TPTB want a cashless society for their slaves. Every purchase tracked. No cash that can be hidden from the authorities.

There are people who are convinced WWIII or a nuke holocaust is just around the corner.

It's a convenient way to disguise The Culling -- so much chaos in war to hide behind. And TPTB make so much money from war.

TPTB will be safe in their well-stocked bunkers with their private armies. And, of course, they have their seed vaults.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
My town here in aus is already doing actual rfid chips in licenses and we have cctv everywhere and lil wifi antenna things everywhere i will do a thread when i am able. When you get license you also have to get facial bone scan.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

Meh...so as long as I don't have to pay for it again. It is no more than the social security number. Now barcodeing my head or putting a chip in me...yeah BIG DIFFERENCE!

At this point in time, TPTB would have a hard time convincing people to be chipped or to have their heads barcoded.

I believe the micro-chipping of the slave population will come AFTER the Culling. And it will only be done to those slaves considered valuable enough to be tracked constantly. The regular slaves will be considered disposable.

I think what is coming for this world is far worse than anything Orwell could have imagined.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Thanks, OP. Very alarming. Scary to think where this world is headed. Great points about one-world government and a cashless society as well.

Bummer.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fineousstitch
My town here in aus is already doing actual rfid chips in licenses and we have cctv everywhere and lil wifi antenna things everywhere i will do a thread when i am able. When you get license you also have to get facial bone scan.

Yes, they're starting with the members of the First World countries first.

I will be interested in your thread.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I think the ultimate goal is to have all peoples "chipped" eventually. This would mean their finances and personal data are all on the chip, as well as their location. All transactions would be done through scanning the chip.
-The thing they want is the total control. If you speak out of line or act in any manner which threatens their plans, they can turn off your chip, remdering you poor and non existent. Now that's scary stuff.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I just had mine redone and no gold star. There are lots of new changes on it from the last one, but I can see through mine as well...and see nothing. It expires in 2020 so I guess I am free range (as much as one can be) until then at any rate. I think I would razor blade the star out of mine and damn the consequences.

ETA That my license is from Virginia.
edit on 7/3/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
No gold star on my real id license.

Rfid chip in my passport though. and theyre blocked from being read when the book is closed, and dont seem to make border crossings faster at all.... Freakin homeland security still holds it up to my face for a ridiculously long time to decide if its me or not.
edit on 3-7-2012 by phroziac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Originally posted by Advantage
Just my opinion, but its WAY too late to worry about real IDs and tracking. Youre tracked right now. Youve been tracked since your birth and since you received a social security number and everything youve done since ( drivers license, job, bank acct, internet access, a car, insurance, etc) you have been tracked. RFID in your license isnt a huge deal if you think about it. There is no SEND to it.. and something has to be right on it to read it. Its not like drones are gonna read your license in your wallet.
Id suggest a little exercise. Start from your birth and consider all of the things that have entered you into databases and that required your proof of existence. Waaaaaay too late to worry about a little star on your DL.

I agree, unless there is some hidden tracking device or info sending action, why is it any different then what they have already which is about everything.

Maybe it is a precursor to a bigger move to make a world wide gov. but this in itself seems like nothing that new.

There are at least 25 States that passed laws prohibiting the Real ID Act from being implemented in their States.

The State bans are being completely IGNORED by the Feds.

“Even if your state was one of the 25 that have passed either a law or resolution against Real ID, the federal government doesn’t find that fact to be any obstacle at all to continuing to force the states to implement Real ID… Real ID compliant driver’s licenses will be marked with a gold star.” Which will be used for both Federal & International purposes.

“... the policy is simply not being called ‘Real ID’ although the benchmarks are the exact same ones set for Real ID.” They are also using other symbols other than the Gold Star.

If you do not find this alarming, I don't know what you would find alarming.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
OK. All of you who have responded to me and my posts, have not shown what we are talking about. I put pics up of how to show everyone what the chip looks like. Not one of you has shown us the proof of a chip in your DL

Hand wringing, broad statements, wild accusations. Plenty of those.

No proof that your DL has a chip in it. Not one.

I believe I have given this thread enough attention

OP, flag for you, hope this subject attracts more critical thinkers.

G

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
I think the ultimate goal is to have all peoples "chipped" eventually. This would mean their finances and personal data are all on the chip, as well as their location. All transactions would be done through scanning the chip.
-The thing they want is the total control. If you speak out of line or act in any manner which threatens their plans, they can turn off your chip, remdering you poor and non existent. Now that's scary stuff.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

You're not alone. I think 7+ billion people are too many to chip.

I don't think they are going to bother with that until they thin out the herd first.

Then they will only chip their most valuable slaves.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe
I just had mine redone and no gold star. There are lots of new changes on it from the last one, but I can see through mine as well...and see nothing. It expires in 2020 so I guess I am free range (as much as one can be) until then at any rate. I think I would razor blade the star out of mine and damn the consequences.

edit on 7/3/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

Wish mine expired in 2020! I have a stupid ass X endorsement.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Why does 5 pointed star have to be an Occult symbol? It represents the 5 elements. That's all.

Research your stigma, please.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
your new state driver's license is a fed id card.
here are the requirements to have one issued here in fl.

notice on the left in the blue field that the fed id starts dec. 1 2017

Gather Go Get

notice they want ss#, now with the new license, you gonna have two id numbers.
cause we all know that thet already use the ss# as a id.

also i was wondering if other states have switched to the tax collectors office for drivers license.
i wonder if the fed is tacking through there now.
edit on 3-7-2012 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe

This is very interesting. Virginia is one of the States that banned the Real ID. But all the States have to be Real ID compliant by 2013 anyway.

And we know now that both Washington State & Utah are NOT using the Gold Star for their chipped cards. Other symbols can be used. Or it might simply be called an "Enhanced" card.

Were you given the option of getting an "Enhanced" card?

Only an "Enhanced" or chipped card can be used for Federal purposes -- such as boarding a US commerical airliner or crossing the Mexican or Canadian borders.

If not, your card may be chipped anyway.

“Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and Washington have joined Maine and Utah in passing legislation opposing Real ID.”

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by phroziac
No gold star on my real id license.

Rfid chip in my passport though. and theyre blocked from being read when the book is closed, and dont seem to make border crossings faster at all.... Freakin homeland security still holds it up to my face for a ridiculously long time to decide if its me or not.
edit on 3-7-2012 by phroziac because: (no reason given)

Not every State is using the Gold Star as a symbol for the chipped card. Other symbols are being used, if any.

They are not being honest in spelling out that the card is chipped.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join