It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney plans trip to Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Romney, an Eye on Campaign, Plans a Trip to Israel

While Americans struggle to keep the lights on, Romney (who has his own in-home personal car elevator), decides he wants to go to Israel! Oh, but look! Obama went there too in 2008 to get the "go ahead" nod! Isn't that cute? I'm so glad that the man that wants to be President (and the man that is President) cares more about Israel than America. Of course this means more holy war kinetic action for the United States to defend the parasite ally we have in Israel. I mean, what would we be without our biggest ally?! They do so much for us like... um... I'll come back to this?

So now will the man that wants to be President be joining the other oh so popular politians with dual citizenship to Israel? I'm so proud to be an American so I can watch our Government send our children to war in the name of Israel's 2000 year old crusade kinetic action. Pro Tip: If you're running for President you should probably actually give a damn about the country you want to be President of. Then again, with Zionist bankers pulling the strings, to hell with the country right? You need another car elevator!

America why do we put up with being forced to vote for scum?
Ron Paul or no one.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Yeah but he is so much more different than Obamney. Why don't you Ron Paul types understand that?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I'd rather Obama than Romney even though I'm a rp supporter.

Mormons think they are Jewish and are hardcore zionists. I think a war would start ASAP under Romney
edit on 3-7-2012 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by cybro

Because it's the difference between being for something and lying about being for something.

In general, most Republican Presidents are Warmongers. In practice, most Democrat Presidents are Warmongers, who talk about peace and ending wars.

So Republican=Warmonger, and Democrat=Lying Warmonger. Yes, a heck of a lot of difference between the two, but the end outcome is exactly the same.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Lannister

What does an Anti-Israel hate thread have to do with Us politics?

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

The largest Lobby in the united states is for a foreign government. Israel has everything to do with us politics.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Because israel EARNED the hate.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

I am in the same boat. I support RP all the way, but would pick Obama over Romney every single time.
I just plan to vote for RP no matter what and hope that, even if he doesn't get it, his supporters will ensure that Romney doesn't because WE DON'T PICK THE LESSER EVIL, and 4 years of Obama is better than a chance of 8 years Romney.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong

The largest Lobby in the united states is for a foreign government. Israel has everything to do with us politics.

Maybe you missed what I said, so I will repeat it. What does an ant-Israel hate thread have to do with US politics? Romney going to Israel is relevant, any proof Israel is asking Romney to do something is relevant. Hatred filled bile is not relevant. Thanks, I'd appreciate an answer not a deflection.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm

Because israel EARNED the hate.

Palestine EARNED the hate. Should I create some hatred filled anti-Palestinian threads in US politics? No? Hypocrite much?

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Also can you back that up please, show me a source.
www.opensecrets.org...
I don't see Israel there ....

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Also can you back that up please, show me a source.
www.opensecrets.org...
I don't see Israel there ....

Aipac has a membership of ore 100000 people. No they aren't working for the best interest of america.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

How much money do they spend lobbying every year? Just so you know AARP has 38,000,000 members. So they have significantly more members and spend a lot more money. I guess as long as you spew hatred you dont need to have facts, can't let facts get in the way of hatred.

ETA: Still waiting for a source that they are the largest lobby in the US. I'll wait while you find it.
edit on 8-7-2012 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lannister

I'm so glad that the man that wants to be President (and the man that is President) cares more about Israel than America.

Correction, the man that is President cares for neither Israel nor America.
I'm sure Benjamin would rather deal with Romney than Obama and given how many US Jews are now turned off by Obama, anything can happen.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Kind of ironic that Jewish people tend to vote democrat, and the Democrat choice is very anti-Jewish (my opinion). Makes it a very interesting choice. I think Democrats will get low voter turnout, as they won't vote Republican either.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Kind of ironic that Jewish people tend to vote democrat, and the Democrat choice is very anti-Jewish (my opinion). Makes it a very interesting choice. I think Democrats will get low voter turnout, as they won't vote Republican either.

Democrats aren't anti-Jewish. Americans aren't anti-Jewish. People in general are anti-zionist.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lannister

Democrats aren't anti-Jewish.

True, and I never said they were.

Americans aren't anti-Jewish.

True, and I never said they were.

People in general are anti-zionist.

No, sorry not everyone is hate filled like you are. In fact people in general are not.

The 63% sympathizing with Israel today is statistically unchanged from the 58% to 59% seen from 2006 to 2009; however, it is considerably higher than most of the previous readings on this Gallup measure since 1993. The trend includes two 38% readings in 1996 and 1997.

People are more and more siding with Israel due to the ever clearer hostile intentions of Palestinian leaders.
www.gallup.com...

Try again. And my statement was that Democrats tend to (like most people) support Israel, except Obama doesn't. Puts Democrats, especially Jewish Democrats in a pickle.

Specifically, Obama currently has the support of 64 percent of Jewish registered voters, according to Gallup. This is 10 percent less than the percentage of Jews who voted for Obama in 2008.

The Republican Jewish Coalition notes the 29 percent of Jewish voters who support Romney, represents the “highest level of Jewish support for a Republican presidential candidate in 24 years.”

www.newsmax.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Zionists are a radical and extremist religious cult that have absolutely nothing to do with the Jewish people. When in comes to Israel, I want to know why my tax dollars need to go to Israel instead of the population of the United States? Why are they more important than my own country? There are people that are living on the damn street in my country and my Government is sending billions of dollars to Israel. You explain to me how in the world that makes any kind of #ing sense? Please.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

So now that I prove most people are not anti-Zionist you switch topics. Typical. I'm not engaging you in your hatred, which makes you a radical, and beyond reasoning with. Have a nice day.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Asking why my country needs to support Israel over it's own people is being a radical and a racist? Really?

top topics

join