It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Olympics 2012, a Jet pack used again reminiscent of 1984 L.A Games. Intergalactic theme mentioned!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I just read this article on the BBC news website, I have a spare half an hour so thought I'd bring it to the attention of us here on ATS.

In a special intergalactic-themed community event, Tuesday's relay began amid scenes reminiscent of the Los Angeles 1984 Olympics when Mr Scott took to the air, powered by a jet pack on his back.

American Mr Scott used a hydrogen-peroxide powered jet pack to travel 1,500 feet across the Royal Gorge near Canon City in Colorado, USA in 2010 and secured a world speed record in 2009 in Scotland by reaching a speed of 68mph.

Here is a link to the main article;

www.bbc.co.uk...

I've only brought it to the attention of us here on ATS as I like the intergalactic theme as many are speculating an Alien Invasion, Terrorist Attack, Illuminaiti, Masonic symbolisation, Danger Mouse, Bill & Ben, the SS Richard Montgomery going off, Planet X and all kinds of other far fetched ideas so I just thought I'd add this to stoke the fire a bit as it may be an in your face way of saying the intergalactic space federation are having a hand/claw/~~fill in as you wish~~ involved in these games by the powers that be.

Yes this is only a small thread and is quite out there but there is nothing wrong with a bit of light hearted entertainment on a Tuesday morning/noon/night is there. Please move or delete if you's wish mods but I searched and it is not covered unless somebody or thing (lol) has just beat me to it.

Have a good day all, best wishes & bundles of positivity are included in this thread to you al from myself & my faithful dog Freud.

Peace, love, faith and unity may be the last hope for humanity!!

edit on 3/7/2012 by theguygeeza because: Spelling mistake.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Look for the SNL Digital Short called Space Olympics or something like that. Hilarious. Im mobile right now so cant link it easily. I promise itll be worth your time though if youd like a good giggle.
Almost as funny as the latest Laser Cats.
More on topic, though, are the author(s) really claimIng that a "space-agish" mention in the olympics is somehow indicative that disclosre is imminent? I mean, come on. Space age themes have to be one of the most common in entertainment (in which i group the olympics). So everytime some sci-fi type thing is mentioned, we should expect imminent disclosure?
I guess picking such a common theme/plot element makes the likelihood of getting a lucky correct prediction more likely at least.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Yeah...somebody is commandeering a jet pack at the opening ceremony of the Olympics, so OBVIOUSLY its a cryptic message from a make believe, unified, intergalactic governing body....

Did anybody else play Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas? You know how you can find the jetpack? What are the game developers not letting us be privy to!?

Next time you get a spare half-hour go for a walk an clear your head or something mate, maybe draw a picture? I dunno, this is ridiculous though..what a waste of half an hour for you.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I fail to see how that took half an hour. interesting thread tho

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Pirateofpsychonautics

The spare half hour was until my anti psychotics that help me deal with the PTSD kicked in & I took my 40kg of pure muscle dog for a walk, there's pics of us on one of our threads the ghost one I think. I am no nobody, I have had to do things in my past that you would not dream of in your worst nightmares.

I wrote this thread for a giraffe, shame you could not find your senses of humour, oh sorry you may not have been born with one.

Hasta manyana

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Just heard a radio presenter on radio 2 joke about us being attacked by aliens when discussing the surface to air missiles being set up on a block of flats. Until now i thought the idea was complete and utter pish but just thought id become a member and share this

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Wongbeedman

Hi I did only write this thread for a laugh, well to bring up the use of a jet pack again really. There are a lot of rumours flying about these games but aren't there with them all. I for one am not happy about the missiles on roofs or the amount of solider's that are around London for these games, there may be something suspect, maybe not...we will just have to wait and see.

This documentary provided by another member is worth a watch if you have a spare hour;

www.youtube.com...

With regards & best wishes.

top topics

join