It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombie Rabies Flu Virus Cover Up Story By Homeland Security Dated 2007

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by Ben81

Rabies is spread by bite. Who bit the original "zombies" who then bit their victims and why are the victims not turning into zombies since rabies is spread by a bite and they have now been bitten ? Or is that too logical for this thread.

Already been covered. If it is a virus, who knows how long the incubation period is? Just because it is similar to rabies, doesn't mean it's the exact same virus or strain.

Also, if this is a known virus to the government and they have data on it, it's possible they also have a vaccine and would vaccinate known surviving victims. They sure aren't going to mention it in the MSM. Just something to think about.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Cant believe the thread got moved to the skunk forum
with no one explaining why its a hoax or why it belong in the skunk forum
the mods should explain a bit before trolling the thread down the pit
and no one in the thread said this was a hoax

this conspiracy is not different from other conspiracy on ATS
even alex jones spoke about this

I Command the mods to put it back where it belong
in the general conspiracy forum

Thank you

edit on 7/3/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Ben let me describe a fast moving virus for you and then you compare what you are saying to that ok?

A man who has recently contracted bird flu (lets deal with real diseases for the moment ok ?) gets on an airplane in New York that is headed for London on Monday morning. He does not know that he is sick because no symptoms are showing in him yet but he is seriously contagious at this point. He infects the girl who takes his boarding pass a lovely lass from Queens, the steward who gives him a glass of cola and the woman seated next to him on the plane.
The girl who took his boarding pass passes the virus on to her boyfriend the next day. The steward passes it to his friend who he has dinner with that night and the woman next to him on the plane passes this to several children in her 4th grade middle school class. Within 24 hours the three people on the plane have infected six new people with the virus. Within another 24 hours those six people will pass this on to at least two others each so now we have 12 victims within 48 hours. The twelve new people will pass this on again within the next 24 hours and not only that but some of the victims live in NY while others live in London so within just the first 24 hours we are on two continents and both cities are hubs meaning that travelers will pass through these cities and bring the virus along with them to what ever destination they may be headed. Within 6 days we could potentially have over 270 thousand victims on several continents. Thats days. Now compare that to two victims in China and one in America a month before and tell me how you feel about the speed of this zombie/rabies virus.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Kalamord

Who cares how long an incubation period this has. ( ha ha we're pretending its real here folks ) That does not answer my question. Who bit the zombies that made them zombies and why are the victims who were bitten by the zombies not turning into zombies. Incubation period, tee hee hee, like that is relevant.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Really ? This surprises you ? One would think that you'd feel right at home in this forum .

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Who cares how long an incubation period this has. ( ha ha we're pretending its real here folks ) That does not answer my question. Who bit the zombies that made them zombies and why are the victims who were bitten by the zombies not turning into zombies. Incubation period, tee hee hee, like that is relevant.

It is relevant. More than what you wrote, anyway, to be honest. All viruses have varying incubation periods and methods of transmission. For all we know (assuming this is a virus), it may not even be spread by bites.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Okay, if we're pretending it's real: The attackers are questioned by the police and tell them all they remembered was someone bumping into them on the street and feeling a 'prick' on their skin. Voila. Transmission a success.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

You go ahead and command it. I wonder where that will get you.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Yes i do know how such dangerous virus would work
it could spread very fast .. but how fast
maybe this virus only travel in saliva and blood
if it was by air and touch .. the spreading will be fast like you say

You do know the rabie virus only travel by saliva and blood ??
you cant get infected unless there is a bite
or you receive blood in the eyes or mouth

If the virus transmit itself only by saliva and blood
those number below make totaly sense

Timeframe: March 8th 2012 - June 30th 2012.

March: 2
April: 9
May: 22
June: 42

Definitely increasing in numbers. At a steady rate, statistically if this was to continue we'd likely see between 50-65 incidents in July.

any hidden organisation can control the spreading .. since its probably their fault
this virus look like a bio chemical weapons made by the CDC .. they always have leaks in their building .. how convenient a billions dollars enterprise so irresponsable .. are they ?
they probably have a cure so any one who gets bitten can be save after being transported to the hospital
it would explain why Poppo the victim in miami looks fine even with no face

did you know the illuminati have a cure for all decease
they just dont want to share .. they like controling everything like freaks

The biggest conpiracy of 2012 so far is the syria war and these zombie attacks
how convenient .. its like they want to occupy americans while they unleash WW3
because they know they will have massive protest .. bigger then the OWS movement

edit on 7/3/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kalamord

It is relevant. More than what you wrote, anyway, to be honest. All viruses have varying incubation periods and methods of transmission. For all we know (assuming this is a virus), it may not even be spread by bites.

How is it relevant when I ask who bit the zombies or if you insist, who infected the zombies however its spread? And why are the victims not turning into zombies? How is incubation even a part of the answer?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

You go ahead and command it. I wonder where that will get you.

I command you to Shhhhhhh

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kalamord

How is it relevant when I ask who bit the zombies or if you insist, who infected the zombies however its spread? And why are the victims not turning into zombies? How is incubation even a part of the answer?

Because if this is indeed a biological weapon, it may have been tested on a very small number of victims. Who? No one may ever know if it's covered up.

So you're saying if the victims do not turn into mindless cannibals like their attackers, it is impossible that it could be a bioweapon? What if this virus is different in its methods of transmission, incubation period, etc.?

What if this isn't even a virus? I doubt a new type of drug or other forms of mind control would make the attackers infectious.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
"Zombie Rabies Flu Virus Cover Up........"

That is, without a shadow of a doubt, the best headline I've ever read on a thread on ATS. There's been some crackers, but yours my friend is legendary.........good work

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
rest assured, we're on it.

I highly suggest reading up on the best methods for self-preservation.

Brooks' Zombie Survival Guide is a great place to start.

Is the fire in Colorado really a result of lightening or a meteor or a ufo? Could it be an attempt at containing an outbreak?

edit on 3-7-2012 by Crakeur because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0010110011101
"Zombie Rabies Flu Virus Cover Up........"

That is, without a shadow of a doubt, the best headline I've ever read on a thread on ATS. There's been some crackers, but yours my friend is legendary.........good work

You missed the important part : Story By Homeland Security Dated 2007

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Copycat Crimes

A copycat crime is a criminal act that is modeled or inspired by a previous crime that has been reported in the media or described in fiction.

www.criminology.fsu.edu...
books.google.com...=onepage&q&f=f alse

And the fact that the media is hyping the whole "zombie fad" for ratings. People bite people all the time, we are primates after all... if we get mad or fearful enough, humans will bite, just look at Mike Tyson. It just doesn't get reported on by the media normally.

So a "copycat crime" makes a bus driver stop his bus, and brutally attack the person in the car behind him without reason?

Copycats crimes are hidden crimes (murder, burglary, heists) where a copycat imitates the MO of a known criminal either out of obsession, or to make it harder to get caught themselves.

These were all public attacks where people all of a sudden show inhuman strength and pain endurance?

You can copycat a criminal all you want, care to explain how you copy not being affected much by bullets or 5/6 bystanders trying to keep you under control (and fail)?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze

Originally posted by MidnightTide
If (and a big if) there was such a thing, and we had a containment breach - I think we would be seeing a lot more cases./

I feel this is just a new fad in the drug culture - bath salts.

thats exactly what they want you to believe why do think that the world bath salt is reppetted over and over in these reports, its a basic media tactic to cover up whats really going on

Exactly, the media all to gladly ignores the fact that the Miami guy didn't have a trace of "Bath Salts" in his blood.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Agreed, I just found it read like a B movie strap line. I'm not seeking to take away from the content, I'm just enjoying the superb title.

I think the perceived Zombie infestation is very bizarre. I just cannot see the logic, sorry.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I'm wondering if the parasite responsible for toxoplasmosis isn't starting to elvove and cause more severe problems in humans. It's scary to see how many people could be infected with this.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
rest assured, we're on it.

I highly suggest reading up on the best methods for self-preservation.

Brooks' Zombie Survival Guide is a great place to start.

Is the fire in Colorado really a result of lightening or a meteor or a ufo? Could it be an attempt at containing an outbreak?

edit on 3-7-2012 by Crakeur because: (no reason given)

Never though about that .. good theory

yes the fire could be an attempt to contain something
but in the forest ?

usualy the army burn everything infected
if a city gets infecteded hope they dont burn everything or nuke the whole place
they will always be survivors even in a infected city

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join