It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombie Rabies Flu Virus Cover Up Story By Homeland Security Dated 2007

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Originally posted by Destinyone
Are you serious.....

Des

Well i didnt invent those weird "zombie" attacks
they have been in the news for the last month
and never before in human history we have witness such attack

Am i crazy thinking that the CDC has been working on the rabie virus for a long time ?
to secretly create a bio weapons and use it when they need it
coincidence we are approaching the famous Mayan date ? no

What do you think ? Bath Salt ? or Weed ?

im serious at looking an trying to find whats going on
their cover stories never make sense .. thats why we have to be suspicious

Ok, my theory is that the placebo affect goes all the way to the psyche and this is the main cause of copycat events like this or any other rash of similar incidents to a news story.

This phenomenon manifests its self in the subconscious and is akin to a psychotic break. If the mind can heal a person from within it can also cause irrational action while under the influence of the subconscious mind.

People have been even given fake surgeries which cured pain in subjects too

I don't think it is a virus or other toxin but our subconscious mind at work making people act irrationally.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romekje
reply to post by Ben81

You know my opinion but i'll state it here aswell..

They moved it to skunk works because they don't want this to garner any attention.

Hope you are wrong .. ATS are supose to be the good guys

if the rabie theory was that much crazy and pure far fetcher speculations
the thread wouldnt have made the front page with 30 people flaging it

People who think these are Canibals,Zombies,People on BS and demonic possession
need to wake up

I really researched the rabie subject deep enought to avoid spreading speculation
like the cop who say it was probably Bath Salth .. and all media took it like real stuff

the media of today do spread a lot more of speculations then the truth

are they ignorant ?? or told what to say .. i think both lol
edit on 7/3/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
The "Zombie Outbrake" is called rabies. Maybe a rare strain, but still rabies.

And a guy in China biting someone hardly constitutes a pandemic.
edit on 3-7-2012 by H1ght3chHippie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

there are a variety of reasons people flag a thread. don't make the mistake of thinking that people flagging your thread means they agree with you and/or think you are right.

think about it logically ben. if there really were a "zombie virus outbreak" right now....there would be thousands of infecteds. the areas these publicized attacks took place are pretty well populated, there's no way that a virus of that nature wouldn't propagate exponentially.

what's more likely? a zombie rabies virus that only affects a dozen people or less and isn't transmitted to anyone else, or a few people took a new drug and couldn't handle the effects and went crazy?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
When we had the BSE outbreak in england, they burned all the infected cows and any that where suspected to be infected.
so a containment fire would make sense in not only containing the outbreak but also by keeping everyone else out of the way, without asking questions.

Never though about that .. good theory

yes the fire could be an attempt to contain something
but in the forest ?

usualy the army burn everything infected
if a city gets infecteded hope they dont burn everything or nuke the whole place
they will always be survivors even in a infected city

edit on 3-7-2012 by christafinias because: typo

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie
The "Zombie Outbrake" is called rabies. Maybe a rare strain, but still rabies.

And a guy in China biting someone hardly constitutes a pandemic.
edit on 3-7-2012 by H1ght3chHippie because: (no reason given)

Exactly .. rabies makes totaly sense
government wants to cover that .. and ATS just did (skunk work)
they apparently voted to move it in the skunk forum because it was pure speculations

the behavior from infected dog match these so called crazy attackers

but you need a lot of biting and attacks to spread like a plague
with no cops around this time to contain the situation and shot the infected
+ transporting the victim to a secure hospital
edit on 7/3/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by optimus primal
reply to post by Ben81

there are a variety of reasons people flag a thread. don't make the mistake of thinking that people flagging your thread means they agree with you and/or think you are right.

If that is so, they are breaching rules for starring and flagging (yes, even THAT has rules)

think about it logically ben. if there really were a "zombie virus outbreak" right now....there would be thousands of infecteds. the areas these publicized attacks took place are pretty well populated, there's no way that a virus of that nature wouldn't propagate exponentially.

A designed virus can be triggered by anything. And can have any incubation period. If it's combined with (for example) Synthia they could even trigger it remotely.

what's more likely? a zombie rabies virus that only affects a dozen people or less and isn't transmitted to anyone else, or a few people took a new drug and couldn't handle the effects and went crazy?

The virus, since drug related psychosis have a different outcome in every single person.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
i think the rabies virus definantely sounds plausable...however

Britain is rabies free, so IMO the mutated virus would have had to come from a country with rabies.
i wonder, the few incidents that have now occured in the UK if the attackers have been abroad, imported ect.

edit on 3-7-2012 by christafinias because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
So..........

In other words, something like the epidemic in 28 days and 28 weeks later could become a reality?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Romekje

good luck proving anyone flagged, or starred you for any reason other than mere whimsy. there isn't a motive button

and yet you have no evidence that any of these attackers were influenced by a selective designed virus. a few of them we know were taking a new streetdrug concoction. so.....no, logically the answer is not a complicated biological weapon that only attacks less than a dozen people, doesn't spread and makes them bite...but not eat people. that's an extremely convoluted idea, unlikely.

at the moment i see no reason not to believe that these attackers were suffering the after affects of a new designer drug that is apparently quite potent. rather than an unlikely scenario where infecting people with a designer rabies virus to bite one or two others and nothing else happens....ever, somehow gains anyone anything whatsoever.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Romekje

side note: could you point me to the T&C section where it states action can be taken against a user for starring or flagging a post/thread for any reason other than agreement?

thanks

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

reply to post by Romekje

a few of them we know were taking a new streetdrug concoction.

Like.... which?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

reply to post by Romekje

side note: could you point me to the T&C section where it states action can be taken against a user for starring or flagging a post/thread for any reason other than agreement?

thanks

usualy skunk forum are pure speculation threads
and they dont receive such attention of so many supporting the theory of the rabies virus

it do make more sense then the Zombies....
or Cannibals ...
or People drugged on Bath Salt ...
or Demonic Possessions

do you agree ?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

reply to post by Romekje

thanks

Not saying action will be taken but that doesnt mean there are no rules for it (since there are).

Stars and flags are for agreement. And to be honest, i would find it rather silly if someone would flag a thread he disagrees with but ok.

But that's not what this thread is about

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

you know when they're talking about bath salts they're not meaning the nice smelling salts you put in your bathwater right?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Romekje

it's my understanding that the one in florida and the one out west( i forget which state) were under the influence of the new drug. please correct me if i'm wrong.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by optimus primal

here's a link to an article about what drug these people are taking

abcnews.go.com...

These so-called bath salts, not to be confused with cleansing products, are an inexpensive, synthetic, super-charged form of speed. The drug consists of a potpourri of constantly changing chemicals, three of which -- mephedrone, MDPV and methylone -- were banned last year by the U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency.

hope that helps

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

You need to reevaluate your sources there, my friend. It serves noone to jump to conclusions based on very questionable information.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romekje

reply to post by Romekje

thanks

Not saying action will be taken but that doesnt mean there are no rules for it (since there are).

Stars and flags are for agreement. And to be honest, i would find it rather silly if someone would flag a thread he disagrees with but ok.

But that's not what this thread is about

it was germane. ben was using flags and stars as some kind of benchmark for the validity of his thread. it's not really. sometimes people flag a thread just so they can find it again, or because it brought a new idea to the forum, or because they found it funny etc. it's not any real indication of truthfulness.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by optimus primal

That could be, but that would make 2 out of 75, or 2.7%

Hardly a "cause"

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join