It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombie Rabies Flu Virus Cover Up Story By Homeland Security Dated 2007

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

What do we know so far ...
+the infected become violent growling like a mindless beast.. not responsive to anyone
+always resisting violently when arrested and are very strong
+apparently they dont swallow the flesh of the victim (autopsy of the face eater)
+their body make a lot of heat (fever) so the need to go naked
+random attack anyone in their path

Hey.......you just described ROID RAGE! Well, that and rabies. I would have thought if it was some mutated version of the latter, it would spread a lot quicker? And how would it jump from the U.S to China, but nowhere else?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by hanyak69

The article is here. It doesn't say anything directly about a leak.
US Govt faulted...

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stonesplitter

What do we know so far ...
+the infected become violent growling like a mindless beast.. not responsive to anyone
+always resisting violently when arrested and are very strong
+apparently they dont swallow the flesh of the victim (autopsy of the face eater)
+their body make a lot of heat (fever) so the need to go naked
+random attack anyone in their path

Hey.......you just described ROID RAGE! Well, that and rabies. I would have thought if it was some mutated version of the latter, it would spread a lot quicker? And how would it jump from the U.S to China, but nowhere else?

the rabie virus is slow to spread in human population
saliva and blood is the only way it can travel to other
the start of the spread will be very slow .. but once thousand get infected
this is when it will get dangerous and spread very fast

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by Kalamord

Who cares how long an incubation period this has. ( ha ha we're pretending its real here folks ) That does not answer my question. Who bit the zombies that made them zombies and why are the victims who were bitten by the zombies not turning into zombies. Incubation period, tee hee hee, like that is relevant.

How is it NOT relevant?

IF it's a designed virus, meant for depopulation or whatever other means but in any case meant to be stealthy for as long as possible, why not design one that slumbers undetected for a month or 2 so everyone thinks eveything is fine, until it explodes?

"It all started with some strange stories on the news, nobody thought much of it."

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnnysixguns

US Govt faulted...

Well they had this leak not to long ago

Congress investigates air leak, possible safety lapses at CDC lab

Washington (CNN) -- It's a highly secured, sophisticated research lab studying deadly diseases such as bird flu, monkeypox, tuberculosis and rabies.

It's in a facility called Building 18, which cost taxpayers $214 million.

And now, the Biosafety Level 3 lab at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta is also the subject of a congressional investigation after a potentially dangerous airflow leak at that lab, CNN has learned.

The leak occurred on February 16, when air flowed the wrong way out of a germ lab into a clean-air corridor, rather than through the powerful HEPA filter that cleans the air, congressional sources and CDC officials said. Visitors touring the facility were in the clean corridor when they observed a puff of air being pushed out from the lab through a slot in a door window.

edit on 7/3/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Says the virus is spreading fast, only under 20 out of 7 billion people have caught it out of the whole entire world

Fail.
edit on 3-7-2012 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

US Govt faulted...

Well they had this leak not to long ago

Congress investigates air leak, possible safety lapses at CDC lab

Washington (CNN) -- It's a highly secured, sophisticated research lab studying deadly diseases such as bird flu, monkeypox, tuberculosis and rabies.

It's in a facility called Building 18, which cost taxpayers $214 million.

And now, the Biosafety Level 3 lab at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta is also the subject of a congressional investigation after a potentially dangerous airflow leak at that lab, CNN has learned.

The leak occurred on February 16, when air flowed the wrong way out of a germ lab into a clean-air corridor, rather than through the powerful HEPA filter that cleans the air, congressional sources and CDC officials said. Visitors touring the facility were in the clean corridor when they observed a puff of air being pushed out from the lab through a slot in a door window.

edit on 7/3/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

Exactly.

And on June 28, they reported this: CDC bioterror lab doors repeatedly left unlocked

Very odd that these CDC bioterror lab stories are being reported at the same time as these attacks. It's almost like they want to be able to say "at least we warned you."

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Yeah, I saw that too. They were released about a week apart from eachother. I was replying because it was stated that Yahoo had a release saying there was a leak, and the story was taken down. I was just trying to clear that up.

I found this place lastnight and got lost for hours. The "zombie" threads made me join because I have been following it, and have found a lot of information on here that I have been trying to validate and cross-reference. No matter what is going on, I wanted to do my part to make sure the water stays clear.
edit on 3-7-2012 by johnnysixguns because: My head was faster than my fingers.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
brb moving to space

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I would think a virus like that would spread by the thousands a week. Also has any off the victims died? Did the people bitten turn into a "zombie"?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Here is the conspiracy. The 'zombie flu virus' is real but it a synthetic virus constructed in a high security biological facility and is now being tested using a weak variant of the more deadly strain. Once a certain amount of reports circulated by the mainstream media have caused the correct levels of panic and concern of the public a solution will be provided in the form of a vaccine. Children will be be the main target of the vaccine propaganda campaign because the children are the future slaves that will help keep the lifestyle TPTB have become accustomed to.

The vaccines only purpose of course is to weaken and corrupt the dna and immune system. This will ensure that future generations will remain in sickly obedience of spirit and of mind, susceptible to further control methods applied by the advancement of technology.

?And how do I know all this you may ask.

The area around my upper arm where I had my TB vaccination injected when I was attending school still causes a great discomfort from time to time and I just know that something is not right about that.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz
Says the virus is spreading fast, only under 20 out of 7 billion people have caught it out of the whole entire world

Fail.
edit on 3-7-2012 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

Each attack doesnt end up with a bite you know

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Cool. There sure seems to be a whole bunch of "accidental" issues with released pathogens from disease/virus labs in the U.S of late! Things that make you go hmmmm....?

All the best mate

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Tindalos2013

I remember those marks on my parents' upper arms

Pretty nasty scars.

Why would a vaccine create a scar to begin with?

I also remember them scratching those scars quite regularly..

And here's the catch..

They both died of cancer, my dad at age 48 and my mom 49.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Already 2 cases in China? *gasp!*

Hmm.. a bus driver. So obviously he wasn't a carrier from the States. Was the other a traveler? If not, then others would have it. Someone had to bring it over.

Viruses need to spread somehow - if someone in China who is NOT a traveler had the same virus as someone in Miami, MANY MANY more reports would be on the news. 2 is like.. nothing. At over 1.3 BILLION citizens - TWO cases means absolute zip. Nada.

And it's probably the normal rate of people biting others - it's only news because well.. it's just in the news right now. I'll start to worry when a few hundred people have it in a localized area.. or more. 2 is nothing.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

In case you missed it...

Map< br />
It's not just in China.. you know?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

Yeah, I saw that too. They were released about a week apart from eachother. I was replying because it was stated that Yahoo had a release saying there was a leak, and the story was taken down. I was just trying to clear that up.

I found this place lastnight and got lost for hours. The "zombie" threads made me join because I have been following it, and have found a lot of information on here that I have been trying to validate and cross-reference. No matter what is going on, I wanted to do my part to make sure the water stays clear.
edit on 3-7-2012 by johnnysixguns because: My head was faster than my fingers.

hope this thread will help you in your search of the truth about these attacks

the mods are not very open minded .. the thread was just moved to the skunk forum
dont let that fool you

The rabies virus has been infecting animals with fur for thousand of yrs
all virus can be geneticaly modify or mutate to infect another species with fur (humans)

The rabie theory is by far the most logical answer to explain these weird attacks
that never happened before in human history .. everything point to the rabie virus
i have researched on this since it started .. now it make actualy sense ..
these mindless crazy biting attackers match exactly infected animal
the same BEHAVIOR

People on Bath Salt, Zombies, Canibals, Demonic Possesions are the real speculations

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romekje
reply to post by Tindalos2013

I remember those marks on my parents' upper arms

Pretty nasty scars.

Why would a vaccine create a scar to begin with?

I also remember them scratching those scars quite regularly..

And here's the catch..

They both died of cancer, my dad at age 48 and my mom 49.

Dont take their vacines . we never know what they put in that

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

You know my opinion but i'll state it here aswell..

They moved it to skunk works because they don't want this to garner any attention.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
for a dangerous zombie virus, it sure doesn't have a lot of victims. who knew the zombie apocalypse would be so lame?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join