It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wasalu Jaco Muhammad (aka Lupe Fiasco) droppin' some knowledge!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Lupe Fiasco is one of my favorite emcees (definitely top 5) and he constantly speaks truth. Check out this interview with him discussing Building 7 and 9/11 and questioning authority.

Also I'd suggest checking out his song "Words I Never Said" where he criticizes President Obama, Israel, and Muslim extremists amongst other people. I was actually shocked that his record label not only agreed to put the song out (considering he claims they wanted his album dumbed down) but that they also let him make a video for it.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by CoolerAbdullah786

You should know that he is one-eyed and Allah is not one-eyed." - Prophet Muhammad Sahih Bukhari 4:55:553

Allah is not one-eyed,,actually that would be the Egyptian bondage/heritage thing,,

u know Aton,,one God,,like the Sun,,,ya big opps,,
Prophet Muhammad Sahih Bukhari ur right.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

Well this is completely off-topic and probably should have been addressed in a U2U message. However, I will point out that the context of the hadith is regarding the false Messiah (commonly called the antichrist) who will come and proclaim himself to be God. Muhammad (saws) is pointing out that the false Messiah will only have one eye and he is then illustrating how the false Messiah cannot be God because God does not have one eye.

I believe the one-eyed false Messiah that Muhammad (saws) was referring to is the all-seeing eye of the Illuminati, thus he was hinting at and forseeing the rise of the Illuminati and that they will produce the Dajjal (false Messiah).

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by CoolerAbdullah786

u mean false enlightenment then.?

ya we know,, "For your rich's will not Save u. "

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Put you on Game is my favorite song from him. Goes into the illuminati like noone ever has before.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by theconspirator

I like almost everything he has done, his mix tapes and all. He really has a way with words.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
yeah his mixtapes are all classics. didnt like lasers too much though. Hopefully this next album is better

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by theconspirator

Really? You don't? I absolutely love Lasers. There's only like 2 songs on it that I don't like.

new topics

top topics

join