It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Will Simulate Missile Attacks on U.S. Bases - And Making Other Provocative Moves

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
It looks like Iran is finally starting to crack under the combined weight of international sanctions...and that does not mean they are knuckling under to the pressure to stop their nuclear program...

I mean, they are just plain cracking up...

The three day exercise, called Great Prophet 7, involves firing “tens of different missiles” at bases modeled after United States military installations in countries like Afghanistan and Saudi Arabia

Brilliant. I guess they are trying to send the message that if the U.S. ever participates in a military attack against Iran, that they have the capability to target and hit American military bases. That is kind of like me trying to prove that I could sucker-punch Mike Tyson. Maybe I could, but I would more than likely die about 30 seconds afterward.

Brigadier General Amir Ali Hajizadeh, who heads Iran’s Revolutionary Guards aerospace division, said the country “will decisively respond to any trouble” brought forth by “adventurous nations,” AFP reports.

“If they (the Israelis) make a move, they will give us a pretext to obliterate them from the face of the Earth,” Hajizadeh also told IRNA.

Fabulous. Yet another quote from a ranking Iranian Government official that refers to literally erasing Israel. I know...this is probably the 397th time that somebody has not translated the intention accurately. He probably actually said, Iran would only respond tit-for-tat to an Israeli provocation.

Iran’s National Security and Foreign Policy Committee responded to the sanctions Monday by drafting a bill that urges Iran to stop all oil tankers – regardless of nation – from passing through the Strait of Hormuz if they are supplying crude to countries that support the sanctions, Reuters reports.

Pure genius. It's not enough, apparently, to rile up the U.S. and Israel right now. They are now threatening to disrupt the entire world economy. In other words, their grand strategy is to #$% off the entire world...so as to ensure the entire world wants to kick their Islamic Republican behinds.

www.foxnews.com...

WWIII indeed. Iran versus the entire world.

Good luck with that Ayatollah.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
You dont suppose that this has to do with the US/Israeli exercise which used the Iran flag as a target, do you?

No no no, its gotta be only that Iran is crazy. Nothing more.
edit on 2-7-2012 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

ETA: it has been pointed out to me that I got my countries mixed up, and it was the US/Sk using NK flags as targets. Doesnt change my point whatsoever, though.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
FK LF! Ive seen this # comin years ago..theres nothing we can do..FK LF. This Weekend i drive to the Netherlands and have a good time..all this Bull# after..i dont care even more..this whole thing makes no sense! only a big fat headeace!

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Expect an increase in propaganda against Iran, Likewise 'Justification' for an attack,

the 'Sheep' need a reason to want to attack Iran,

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Iran....will not....get nukes. They can squirm and bitch all they want.If they don't stop, by october, I'll bet they get bombed.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
You dont suppose that this has to do with the US/Israeli exercise which used the Iran flag as a target, do you?

I know about the US and South Korea using the Norths flag in their military games, but never heard of US/Israel using the Iranian flag. Could you post a link to this please?

On topic, Iran will keep pushing the envelope until they piss off the entire world like the OP stated.
edit on 7/2/12 by kennylee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Perhaps you are right...though I am doubting it. Simulated attacks on U.S. military bases would seem to be upping the stakes a lot higher (in terms of the optics) than if they planted an American flag somewhere and obliterated it in some fashion.

And yes, I think "crazy" is probably fairly close to the truth if they do not understand that these kinds of tactics are only going to increase the likelihood of their getting pounded (which probability is already pretty high).

If you get stung by a wasp, you don't go over and shake the nest with your bare hands. In fact, the results of such a response are pretty predictable. Unless you have the means at your disposable to actually destroy the nest...you are better off trying to figure out what you need to do in future to avoid getting stung again.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Omg like omg I'm so scared. Omg a simulation! Iran plays Sims? I'm a simulate that I'm scared. Like omg... lol

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
My redneck ex Marine Buddie from Georgia told me..." We should simulate turning Iran into a glass parking lot"

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Sounds like more of war propaganda from FOX. The US has lifted sanctions from some Asian countries allowing them to buy oil from Iran so they won't be going broke anytime soon.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennylee

I know about the US and South Korea using the Norths fag in their military games, but never heard of US/Israel using the Iranian flag. Could you post a link to this please?

On topic, Iran will keep pushing the envelope until they piss off the entire world like the OP stated.

You know what, you are completely right. I got all of my warmongering countries mixed up. Nevertheless, my point stands. I fully believe this is retaliation for similar intimidation tactics being used against Iran, and its allies.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
just lies and pieces that we don't hear in our news networks in Iran :

english.farsnews.com...

just lies.

+ Iran doesn't need to bomb US or Israel or any other warmonger oppressor occupier.

Iran is not relying on killing nations in million. But US has done it in WW2.

2 times.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
What a shame.
The hatred of Iran from a few on this thread.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I love the term “adventurous nations,” it cracked me up.
Makes this whole business look like a funny game in the forest. What a bunch, those politicians...

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast

english.farsnews.com...

just lies.

+ Iran doesn't need to bomb US or Israel or any other warmonger oppressor occupier.

2 times.

Oh well ya see the death toll of those 2 bombs was not in the millions. All the bombs dropped on japan didnt equal a million dead japanese. And yes Iran does not need to bomb the US or israel. All they need to do is dispose of all that enriched uranium. And if the US had not stopped the japanese the middle east might be a totally diffrent place after they would have conquered China. Japan and Germany would have eventually fought each other if they defeated all the allies.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I said "vases", not "bases" !!!

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by yuppa

Originally posted by mideast

english.farsnews.com...

just lies.

2 times.

Oh well ya see the death toll of those 2 bombs was not in the millions. All the bombs dropped on japan didnt equal a million dead japanese. And yes Iran does not need to bomb the US or israel. All they need to do is dispose of all that enriched uranium. And if the US had not stopped the japanese the middle east might be a totally diffrent place after they would have conquered China. Japan and Germany would have eventually fought each other if they defeated all the allies.

hahahaaa

I can't stop laughing.

Middle east is really now in peace and US has done all it's share to bring peace and taking energy resources.

I really doubt that Japanese could have been worse than US.

And when US disposed of it's enriched uranium and nuclear warheads , then Iran will dispose of it's enriched uranium ,too.

Unless you think US is superior or peace bringer or some thing.

And if you really think US is bringing peace , then read news about development in occupied countries and read about US soldiers suicide in Iraq and Afghanistan.

US govt is spending money of it's own citizens to build bases and oil tankers in occupies territories and then you tell me it is peace.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop

I said "vases", not "bases" !!!

LOL. I LOVE THAT. OH and why do we allow obvious shill into ATS? I would respond to him,but i treat shills like i do trolls. I give one response and thats it. They usually show their ignorance within one post anyway.

Now the saber rattling going on from both sides is getting on the level of stupid. Escalation for escalation,tit for tat. When they could solve the problem easy by just crossing on the UAE side of the straight. If they attacked ships in UAE water then the russians and chinese will have to leave Iran to the wolves or face international fallout. Personally id dredge a canal through the UAE land and let them run it for profit.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Of course you do! I am so glad that there are people that actually have their eyes open... Thats what your stance is about right? You are wise to the global trickery that is being played....

War mongering hateful countries.... Can I also assume that you feel these warmongering hateful countries pilfer the defending countries minerals and wealth??

A person can have his eyes wide open, but it does him no good if colon is all he sees.

Everyone is so absolutely diluted!!!

The last fist fight you got in, was every word out of your mouth honorable, every action? Would the world as a whole see your actions as just and right? If you say yes, your a liar, and unable to be honest with yourself Why does everyone expect NON human behavior out of humans?

Let me break down humans and where we will end up, regardless of how many tree huggers stand up and voice their opinion.

There is no longer 1 single "alpha" male. Countries are now a mans identity. The fight to be the alpha male will never stop, nor will the fight to over throw the alpha male. Period!

All of you that bite at the US and it's allies are nothing more than a hill tribe, mad at the works of the current alpha male.

Has the US made every right choice, Of course not!...... BUT, has the US done the deed that needed to be done... Of course the mindless do-gooders will come up with a conspiracy.... They come up with one for everything,...

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

Army General Yury Nikolayevich Baluyevsky (Russian: Юрий Николаевич Балуевский; born 9 January 1947 at Truskavets in the Ukrainian SSR) is the former First Deputy Minister of Defense and Chief of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, positions he held from July 2004 to 2008.

Iran's Nuclear Program In explaining Russia's rationale, General Yuri Baluyevsky, the Russian Deputy Chief of Staff said at a press conference in June 2002, "Iran does have nuclear weapons. These are non-strategic nuclear weapons. I mean these are not ICBMs with a range of more than 5,500 kilometers... As for the danger of Iran's attack on the United States, the danger is zero." General Baluyevsky's extraordinary briefing implied that Iran had acquired its fissile material from another source so there was no reason for Russia not to complete the nuclear reactor at Bushehr. He concluded "This co-operation will continue."
www.edwardjayepstein.com...

Iran has some nukes.Tactical nukes for your stupid marines and those pesky aircraft carriers.Also the lovely Moskit missiles ...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join