It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is False Flag UFO alien invasion planned for London Olympics?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
This is interesting to say the least. I did an ats search and found mention of this posted 4 years ago. So heres a new article on the false flag alien invasion for the 2012 London Olympics update. What say you all? I think its a terrifying event if it were to happen, and a display of just how disgustingly far the powers that be are willing to go for ultimate power and control.

news.exopoliticsinstitute.org...

By Michael E. Salla, Ph.D. The BBC is planning a documentary dealing with a variety of conspiracy theories including UFOs and aliens appearing at the upcoming London Olympics. According to Paul Joseph Watson of Infowars.com , the UFO alien invasion meme was being promoted in the upcoming BBC documentary to discredit the burgeoning 9/11 and 7/7 truth movements. There are other perspectives warning that officially sanctioned media events such as the BBC documentary act as triggers for false flag events to go forward. Both 9/11 and 7/7 are described as false flag events that were foreshadowed by television shows and mock terrorist simulations. So is the upcoming BBC documentary discussing a possible UFO alien appearance at the London Olympics part of a planned false flag alien invasion?

-Anathema
edit on 7/2/2012 by anathema777 because: Added external text

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
would be cool if somthing happens, planets getting a bit boring

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by anathema777

That would justify the use of ground to air missiles, drones, 13,000 troops, fighter aircraft at RAF Northolt and a warship on the Thames - so lets see.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
My guess is No.

Nothing will happen.

thats my prediction.

Heres hoping im wrong.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Hopefulyl something happens, put all those defensive measures to good use!

/sarcasm.

Highly doubtful, I'd bet on something more down to Earth...something people will actually buy into. Some sort of staged bombing or some other form of terrorist attack that can be blamed on some poor middle eastern country.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Yea that'll happen....Seeing aliens exists and all........SURE BUDDY

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I doubt it.

I'd be more worried about the bearded nut-jobs and inept transport organisation than ET.

Although London isn't my favourite place at the best of times so i'll be personally keeping well clear. I don't give a hoot about the Olympics and i'm starting to get irritated by the amount of media telling me i should.

"The olympics: people you've never heard of, doing sport you don't care about, at your expense"

Balls to the lot of them.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Another thread on this??? How many do we need??????
Nothing like that will happen....

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MmmPie
Hopefulyl something happens, put all those defensive measures to good use!

/sarcasm.

Highly doubtful, I'd bet on something more down to Earth...something people will actually buy into. Some sort of staged bombing or some other form of terrorist attack that can be blamed on some poor middle eastern country.

OffTopic: Like Iran? I bet they would use the Olympics to stage a false flag event and blame it on Iran.

OnTopic: Alien invasion false flag could be possible because the whole world would be watching it making it a worldwide event and freaking out billions. Who really know what TPTB are up to?

-SAP-

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
This is Michael Salla we are talking about here, and Steven Greers exopolitics organization. I wouldn't believe a thing that comes out of eithers mouth. They nowadays have the same amount of truth as debkafile....none.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Thanks for the post, video was nicely done...here's hoping nothing happens in London this summer. Funny I'm not sure who posted on new topics this afternoon but they warned of a fake "ufo" attack on London this weekend, they claimed to be a top rabbi in london with links to the vatican, asking that everyone warn family and friends over there to get out of harms way.

I went to reply to the guy's post ... because it sounded like he needed to lay off the wacky backy ..and poof...post gone....there wasn't even 1 reply or anything on the post yet... so now I'm going to do the twilight zone music.... sadly I can not recall the member user name ....

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnthejedi24
This is Michael Salla we are talking about here, and Steven Greers exopolitics organization. I wouldn't believe a thing that comes out of eithers mouth. They nowadays have the same amount of truth as debkafile....none.

Yeah and I find that to be so unfortunate. Many years ago when I first heard of mr. greer and the disclosure project I had such high hopes. It would seem he has single handedly set the cause back twenty plus years. Such a disservice and disappointment to say the least.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ManicDepresive1

Ian R Crane brought attention of the 2012 ZION Olympic logo and agenda.

Ian R Crane also originally forwarded the possibility of a possible UFO false flag

at the 2012 London Olympics in the summer of 2007 at a Glastonbury

conspiracy conference which was attended by the late Rik Clay.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Is False Flag UFO alien invasion planned for London Olympics?

Simple answer ..No

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by deprogrammer

Thanks for the Rik Clay mention, never hear of him before ... just listening to one of his interviews .. awful to think he died shortly after... sounded like a great young man..
here's a link talking about Rik Clay mysterious suicide...doesn't sound very miserable .....what a terrible shame...
www.atlanteanconspiracy.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by anathema777
This is interesting to say the least. I did an ats search and found mention of this posted 4 years ago. So heres a new article on the false flag alien invasion for the 2012 London Olympics update. What say you all? I think its a terrifying event if it were to happen, and a display of just how disgustingly far the powers that be are willing to go for ultimate power and control.

news.exopoliticsinstitute.org...

By Michael E. Salla, Ph.D. The BBC is planning a documentary dealing with a variety of conspiracy theories including UFOs and aliens appearing at the upcoming London Olympics. According to Paul Joseph Watson of Infowars.com , the UFO alien invasion meme was being promoted in the upcoming BBC documentary to discredit the burgeoning 9/11 and 7/7 truth movements. There are other perspectives warning that officially sanctioned media events such as the BBC documentary act as triggers for false flag events to go forward. Both 9/11 and 7/7 are described as false flag events that were foreshadowed by television shows and mock terrorist simulations. So is the upcoming BBC documentary discussing a possible UFO alien appearance at the London Olympics part of a planned false flag alien invasion?

-Anathema
edit on 7/2/2012 by anathema777 because: Added external text

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
such BS threads should never be made, ever got common sense?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
such BS threads should never be made, ever got common sense?

Sorry not to have raised the bar high enough... just grabbed it off google news cause the article was interesting and on topic if not complete non sense also. sorry.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Only two things are capable of bringing all countries together.
1. The Olympics
2. An alien threat from outside this world (just as Reagan stated)

So, in conclusion, it's a possibility to seal the global agenda and christen the NWO.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by anathema777

Originally posted by johnthejedi24

Yeah and I find that to be so unfortunate. Many years ago when I first heard of mr. greer and the disclosure project I had such high hopes. It would seem he has single handedly set the cause back twenty plus years. Such a disservice and disappointment to say the least.

I don't want to sound dumb but I just learned about Steven Greer last year. What has he done to change everyone's minds about him?

The former Ministry of Defense, Nick Pope, has said that if aliens wanted to make open contact then the 2012 Olympics would be the perfect place since people from all over the world would be there. Is this guy losing it, too?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join