It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i was born with a triangle shape in my left eye

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I have an area of my iris that is black. I have brown eyes and the iris in my left eye doesn't go all the way around. I have no idea what causes it though.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I have a exact replica if Nibiru in my eye. picture coming soon.....

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I have one brown eye and two hazel eyes with yellow rims so that (as an ex-girlfriend once said) the sun shines out of my eyes. At least that's what i heard her say, but she was an Australian so it could have been in reference to the brown eye.

But, as others have said, a picture will certainly help.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I was born with the All Seeing Eye in a eye within another eye. It produces a infinity eye. My friends call me EYE. My girl says she dont cheat cause I have too many eyes. The band Third Eye Blind got their name from me.....

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
You all are but a bunch of emptiness....im out

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Why are the people in this thread acting like children. This is posted in The GREY area. The OP has said they are online on a phone. Not to mention how hard it is to get a really good closeup of your own eye. Grow up people, or go to another thread. SMH

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Hi, I have a freckle on the inside of my eyelid. People have said it's because I'm a demi-god or alien hybrid destined for greatness due to this sacred anomoly. Anyone have any further info on this?...I need to know if I am a truly special kind of person.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
the reason i haven't posted a picture yet is because i didn't have access to a computer at the time and surf abovetopsecret.com and post on my phone. i have verizon so it doesn't let me do special things like upload because i don't have adobe software on my phone and no way to download it. however. i am now on a computer. call it fake or not, i am looking for answers, not fame. give me a few.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
here they are. sorry. i figure it's a birth defect but heck it's ATS.

Not Editted

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Editted to highlight triangle

Different Size

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Atombombchicken

I don't know what it means, if anything. But you'd be the second person I've met who has this anomaly. Here is a pic of the girl I know who has it.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Im sorry, im just goofing around. Too much doom and gloom research can get you down. A picture is always good to have involving your threads, but even with one here, it will be your neighbors, friends, taken off line, anybodys but yours, there are lots of skeptics here.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I dont have a direct answer for you. Lately Ive noticed alot of differences in people's eyes from the fully dilated eyes & what not. The only advice I have for you is despite everything thats happening in your life or in the world, Dont let anyone tell you who you are or what you are meant for. Follow your heart, do what feel you need to do, thats it.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Is it just me, or do I not see "snip"?

Troll

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I see no triangle.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

oh wow. that's an interesting anomaly.

I know there are alot of skeptics. I wasn't trying to get famous with it, just asking people who don't depend on their news from mainstream

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Ear-Responsible

I'm sorry.

You have to really be looking for it, that's why even with it being a picture i highlighted the area...

my highlight job isn't the most pro thing ever or anything.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ear-Responsible
I see no triangle.

Yeah I didn't see it either,even in the edited picture.

If it is there op,I wouldn't worry about it.You aren't cursed or anything.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I took this picture with my webcam. My regular camera is currently dead, and I've misplaced the charger. So, sorry for the poor quality and it being upside down. I hope everyone can see what I am referring to without it being highlighted.
edit on 1-7-2012 by georgiaboy because: prematurely posted

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by georgiaboy

I took this picture with my webcam. My regular camera is currently dead, and I've misplaced the charger. So, sorry for the poor quality and it being upside down. I hope everyone can see what I am referring to without it being highlighted.
edit on 1-7-2012 by georgiaboy because: prematurely posted

oh wow. that's interesting. you were born with that huh? makes you unique

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join