It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i was born with a triangle shape in my left eye

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Atombombchicken

I was born with that, as far as I know. And it does make me unique, but it is only one of many things that do.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by georgiaboy

I was born with that, as far as I know. And it does make me unique, but it is only one of many things that do.

nicely said.

too bad there wasn't more people who stood up for who they are.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atombombchicken

Originally posted by georgiaboy

nicely said.

too bad there wasn't more people who stood up for who they are.

Thanks. I have only recently been able to do that. I wish everyone else would see the things that make them unique, are what makes them who they are.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I can see the triangle easily. It's clearly there.

You might have to look at the highlighted version to know where to look then look at the first picture. I can't see anything in the last blown up picture.

Perhaps it would help if the first picture were blown up just a tiny bit bigger to help it be visible to those who are having trouble seeing it.

Does this mean something or just a fluke of nature? I'd say it's a fluke. A triangle is a basic shape easily made by flukes of nature. It's just odd that this shows up in someone's eye but not unheard of.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
I can see the triangle easily. It's clearly there.

You might have to look at the highlighted version to know where to look then look at the first picture. I can't see anything in the last blown up picture.

I don't see it in either picure.In the highlighted one all I see is what the op wants us to see.And even after viewing that and then looking at his first pic I still don't see it.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by lobotomizemecapin

No it doesnt mean youre special it just means you were born with a triangular anomaly in your eye. sorry to disappoint you

I had a friend in highschool who we called Cat. She had one eye where the pupil seemed to bleed down into the other colors. Nothing special. Just a reason to constantly stare and make fun of a perfectly normal human being. From what I've known of her, that was pretty much the cituation among non-friends.

Doesnt make anyone special. it just makes you more noticable by the world around you

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Meh, it's nothing serious OP. Just something that makes you unique. I, much like my Blue Heeler puppy, have two different eye colors. They're both brown, but one is darker than the other. My puppy and I's eyes are flipped, so it's like he has my eye and I have his. It's pretty neat. ^^

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   

It is unusual but I don't know if it means anything or not. I have a star shape surrounding the pupil of one of my eyes...I think the left one. My eyes are green, but that one has a distinctive lighter color star, kind of like a Star of David. I'll see if my husband can take a pic for me and I'll post it for you.

Even if it means absolutely nothing, it's still a cool anomaly to have...it just solidifies your uniqueness

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by article

No it doesnt mean youre special it just means you were born with a triangular anomaly in your eye. sorry to disappoint you

I had a friend in highschool who we called Cat. She had one eye where the pupil seemed to bleed down into the other colors. Nothing special. Just a reason to constantly stare and make fun of a perfectly normal human being. From what I've known of her, that was pretty much the cituation among non-friends.

Doesnt make anyone special. it just makes you more noticable by the world around you
I respectfully disagree. If there is something unique about a person, as with your friend Cat, that, my friend, is indeed special.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by tigertatzen

It is unusual but I don't know if it means anything or not. I have a star shape surrounding the pupil of one of my eyes...I think the left one. My eyes are green, but that one has a distinctive lighter color star, kind of like a Star of David. I'll see if my husband can take a pic for me and I'll post it for you.

Even if it means absolutely nothing, it's still a cool anomaly to have...it just solidifies your uniqueness

That's what I'm talking about tigertatzen!

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
It is your sharingan..it's awakening ...
We are both of the Uchiha.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Picture or it didnt happen triangle boy

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by poloblack

Originally posted by article

I respectfully disagree. If there is something unique about a person, as with your friend Cat, that, my friend, is indeed special.

She was because the was my friend
But people judge. I do believe any slight variation of special can bring you out on a crowd, its sometimes the intent that sucks. Some people can pull it off for the better, all the time.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
If you guys didn't see it, you're not looking hard enough. I have 25/20 vision and I could see it just fine. It's very lightly shadowed which is why it's hard to see. I didn't see it until after I went back to the first picture after looking at the highlighted one.

Interesting eye, but very nice and unique.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
My sister has two different coloured eyes and she is unusual, but lovely.....

David Bowie also has two different coloured eyes, I think he is slightly more unusual and more weird than my sister....

But they are both more bloody interesting than this lame thread........

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

here they are. sorry. i figure it's a birth defect but heck it's ATS.

Not Editted

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Editted to highlight triangle

Different Size

Yes, I can see it. It is very faint and hard to see.

Interesting, it doesn't look anything like coloboma. I'm thinking its just a very individual iris coloration/pattern.

If you had a birth defect I'm sure your parents/guardians would have told you about it as coloboma is a very noticeable defect. However, you probably were never told you had a defect and it seems you don't.

Don't worry I don't think you actually have a defect. You just have a unique iris pattern.

ATS crazy speculation: Maybe you are a hybrid and you/they added a unique iris pattern as a little reminder.

I just had to didn't I?

By the way, sorry about jumping the gun on the coloboma thing as it seems you don't have it. But hey, if you would have posted pics first there would've been less speculation on my part.

Well anyways... you have a unique iris pattern, not a defect so don't worry about it and it's barely noticeable (as some on ATS have already attested to). Who know's, maybe some day you will get a nice female to notice it and she will think its cute
(assuming you don't already have a gf).

It seems you have discovered yet another unique part of yourself

Enjoy the rest of your day/night!
edit on 2-7-2012 by Elzon1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
No your quite safe unless you have a one eyed three legged black cat that likes to read mystery books.
If you do have such a pet, your f******.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

i only use my phone.

Well isn't that convienient, you came on here telling everyone you have a triangle in your eye and knew people would ask for proof. Well guess what?
I have a circle in my eye, TWO OF THEM!!

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonKapital

Hey, so do I, wow, that's freaky, we must be unique, unusual, and special, just like EVERYBODY else,,, MIND BLOWING stuff !!!

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Awakened2012

Why are you people so harsh? The guy said he was new here and it was his first post, and even asked for HELP to post a pic. He also went on to explain he would E-mail a pic to post. So instead of being a jerk about the situation why the heck not HELP HIM????!!!!!?????
edit on 2-7-2012 by kurthall because: forgot a word

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join