It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If these Fans were magnetised, would it spin by itself???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

About the mistakes:
I learned this language 37 years ago. Never used it much in terms of writing in English.
Pointing out my mistakes is the only thing that was left to you.

About your comment:
You´re horizont must be really small. I never said I´m searching for Overunity. In fact, I never said what I´m doing on my workbench. To give you a description, think about harnessing something yet undiscovered. Much like photovoltaik cells when they were invented.

About your disbelief:
I´m researching at festo bionics lab so this reference should be enough to give you a slight hint about my education. I´m from Germany, I said it often enough.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

Sorry, joining late on this discussion. I saw the title on magentics and knew that I would enjoy this one.

In my humble opinion, there should be a way to engineer a perpetual motion engine using magnetized fans. Just don't ask me how.
I have always believed that 90% of our engineering difficulties could be assisted or even solved using magnetics...including free energy. Magnetism never stops, never weakens, and is completely natural. So if someone manages to build something from this design and gets a significant energy output, I would greatly appreciate their updates.

Three cheers for innovative progress!
edit on 2-7-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join