It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Story Of Christ Is A Metaphor For Actualizing Perfect Reality

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I am not so sure anyone will be able to actually take in the message I am trying to present here properly. I must therefore do this mostly for me, and yet post just in case someone may benefit, as well as for my own enjoyment of sharing my work. Most will not be able to take in any of it at all, because they will automatically associate what I am saying with 'Christianity,' and will therefore tune out. Those who might take something from it will too likely associate what I am saying with 'Christanity,' and so they will not get the message either, because they're going to filter everything I am saying through those lenses. If you have decided that you absolutely reject the bible story, jesus, christianity, what have you, you will probably reject outright what I am saying. If you have not decided that, you will probably misinterpret what I am saying, and read your own pre-conceived notions into it. But I digress. I believe it is important, so here we are.

The self that we presume ourselves to be is living in the Age of the Messenger. The story of Christ seems to be a metaphor for the actualization of the Perfect Reality. It points towards the illusory nature of time, and lays out metaphorically the stages to which the Perfect Reality comes about, or how it is here now, though we do not see. I would call the reality that we are apparently in now, presuming we are viewing from the vantage point of self, the Age of the Messenger. In the metaphor of the story of Christ, this is represented by John the Baptist. John the Baptist is the one who spread the 'good news' prior to the actual arrival of Christ. This metaphorically refers to the reality that we seem to inhabit right now. That is not necessarily to say that 2,000 years ago some people wrote a book about some events, real or fictional, that was intended to be a prophecy about this time period. That is to say that time is an illusion, and the entire story is about the Ultimate Victory, whereby the Kingdom of Heaven, the Perfect Reality, WAS and IS achieved, here and now. One may say it happened 2,000 years ago, one may say it will happen in the future, but the truth is it has happened NOW, you just have to see it.

Jesus said that John the Baptist is greatest among men born of women, and yet the least of the Kingdom of Heaven is greater than him. The Kingdom of Heaven is representing the Perfect Reality, as I say, but this is associated with the absolute death of Ego, in popular terminology, but more meaningfully death of self. As long as 'you' are, Perfect Reality is not. This is what is being represented by the 2nd birth Jesus speaks of, being born of Spirit, or filled with the Holy Spirit. Christ here is the symbol for the death of self. This is the meaning of the crucifixion. 'He' died so that 'we could be saved.' This is not an attempt to get us to 'believe in' some guy that is supposed to have lived 2,000 years ago. When the self dies, Perfect Reality IS. Perfect Reality is all living beings being perfectly one. It is as if they have one mind, and therefore everything that they do is in perfect harmony with each other, in such a way that every person is able to live their own perfection.

More info below, if interested...
edit on 1-7-2012 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-7-2012 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I cut out some information in order to make the thread as short as possible, while maintaining the essential information. I'm going to post most of what I took out here, which contains information that is important, but that I am putting in another post to hopefully scare less people away with length of the thread.

Everything we see in our reality and our culture is a coded message of what has happened, what is happening, as in the realization of Perfect Reality(I will continue to use this term, as opposed to the 'Kingdom of God,' as it is free from religious connotations and I prefer it anyways). Something has happened, or something is on the verge of happening, and it is a nearly inconcevably drastic shift to what we consider reality to be. Culture is being used to describe this to us in more relatable and naturally enjoyable terms, without needing to be intertwined with subservience to some religion. It includes everything we could ever want, which is why it is the Perfect Reality. These deep messages manifest in reality, and then is wrapped around with something that we perceive as 'normal,' like a song or something, so that the tendency is to listen to it and think it is 'just a song,' whereas in actuality that is just a guise in order to be able to present the message.

So being born again, or filled with the Holy Spirit, is referring to the death of self and entering into the great Unity, which is itself Perfect Reality. The Unity must be ONE, and this is why the insistence on the metaphor of Jesus. Some guy named 'Jesus' is irrelevant, but the metaphor of Jesus Christ is stuck with because Perfect Reality is ONE, and so the metaphor must stick to one. Really though, you are the One. Actually, from my perspective I can only truthfully say that I am the One, but for convention's sake I will tell you that you are the One. You become the One through the death of your self, so one should not make an ego game out of the fact that one is the savior of the world. This may tend to increase the ego, sense of self, and this renders you incapable of actualizing your self as the One, and realizing Perfect Reality.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Its the story of self. You are christ.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I prefer "State of Being," but you've provided a perfectly fine explanation... On a related note:

System of Truth

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TheJourney

Nice post TheJourney.
Jesus, with his Christ consciousness, points to this moment of presence, which is always now. You and now are one. In this moment seeing and hearing is done. Christ (consciousness) is always present and when one finds oneself here the person (mindmade self) dies and one merges with God.
The mindmade self is the ego, the fearful one. This egoic part is concerned with time and what it can do to save the imagined divided separate self. This is delusional because there is no divided separate self, Jesus tells us this. If the divided separate self is believed in there will be suffering, only when the truth is known will there be peace.
Rest in peace.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
The thing that winds me up the most is people at christmas....

No I'm not bar humbugging..

I mean people are so nice to each other like you can read thier minds saying "must be good and nice its christmas"

Good will and peace to all at christmas?

What about the other 353 days of the year???

Christmas isn't just for christmas its for life!!!

Peace,

Korg.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

'Be good' is not a religious rule, it is a rule to keep you a slave (a good slave). Looking out for 'others' is not a rule Christ made. If you discover Christ you will not have any 'others' to look after.
edit on 1-7-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

'Be good' is not a religious rule, it is a rule to keep you a slave (a good slave). Looking out for 'others' is not a rule Christ made. If you discover Christ you will not have any 'others' to look after.

You haven't read the bible have you?

I'm no bible basher, and not even a christian...

But I have read the bible and I can assure you the if you were to distil the christian message into a single rule it would be....

Do the greater good no matter what the personal sacrifice....

If that is your definition of slave then so be it....

The truth is if everyone did the greater good the world would be a far better place to live.

Peace,

Korg.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Just about every parable is about 'actualizing perfect reality' I'd say...

It's almost as if Thales(vapor; water), Plato(rhetoric), Pythagoras(material relation), Aristotle(ethics), and so forth are the New Testament, and the birth of Christ(non-divine reference)...

Why, you do not even know what will happen tomorrow. What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes. Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring forth.You have made my life no longer than the width of my hand. He remembered that they were but flesh, a passing breeze that does not return. Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. In all things shewing thyself a pattern of good works: in doctrine shewing uncorruptness, gravity, sincerity,

Escaping our manufactured reality, and allowing for the 'Disappearance of The Universe'(book about the 'real' Jesus) is no easy task... disillusionment.

Sometimes I wish that everyone could start from scratch in trying to understand the words of Jesus, and just remove everything else... well, most of it. This would remove much of the confusion, and make it possible for everyone to 'snap out of it'. I know this seems a little rash, but it is what it is...

S&F's, I'm trying to remove myself from speaking about religion on ATS and in life in general, but this thread was a good one... I couldn't resist, although this thread is about Jesus, that I can do!

edit on 1-7-2012 by FractalChaos13242017 because: aa

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Most Christians know nothing of Christ consciousness because they have been trained by religion to be good slaves.
Consciousness is the message Jesus gave to the world. Unfortuneatly the slave masters used this message in a controlling way to make the people fearful.
Jesus came to free the slaves.
You must sacrifice yourself by allowing the person you 'think' you are to die. This is done by realizing that you are not a person in time. You are only ever now. Now and you are inseparable. You disappear when you find yourself.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Please tell me what 'the greater good' is.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Ah I see what you guys are trying to do mix budhism with christianity to create a version of the truth that those that no nothing of the truth can relate to.

Listen up... News Flash...

You know that dude called god?? He is me and he is you, and you are me and I am you.

We are all aspects of the mind of god.

Korg.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Buddha and Jesus were both pointing to the same thing - reality. Call it God if you like but God is not a dude.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TheJourney

Much of what you are saying is true, yet you take the requirement out of the equation and reduce Jesus to insignificance. The truth of the matter is that we cannot find salvation from the image until we recognize the image for what it is. The first image is Jesus, the only Son of God. The rest of us are created inside the image of reality in water. Our immersion into the water is baptism for a purpose. There are 5 baptisms listed in the Bible.

Consult the first and second articles listed in the link of my signature. I outline the baptisms, as well as how light is connected to the Trinity of God. The Son is wave (Word) that carries the light to us. We are literally held together by the first Son of God (the second nature of light). The metaphor here is that God separates the light from the darkness. Study the periodic table. HydroGenesis starts with one proton and one electron in a balanced state of equilibrium Hydrogen (110). One is positive and the other negative. Light is both a particle and a wave at the same time. The neutral observer (Spirit/Consciousness) collapses the wave and we now have all other elements with a neutron. For reality to be verified, there must be three witnesses. The neutral observes the rest on either side of positive and negative (Good and Evil). That neutral separates one form the other. As part of that observer, we retain our neutrality through the first observer. Apart from placing ourselves in the positive balance, we will remain in the negative and separated from the positive.

Man arrives on the scene at 6 neutrons, 6 protons and 6 electrons (Carbon). The 6th day of creation is us. 777 is Nitrogen (God's Heptadic number). Jesus is 888 (Oxygen). The breath of God was given to man after being created. The breath carries the Word to our minds (Fruit of knowledge). What is the Word? Jesus (Wave / Information / DNA). The tree of Life is the WORD that we use to live beyond the mortal coil. We must literally use the breath to overcome the beast of Carbon.

Realize that you and I both are blind men describing fire. If you truly have an open mind, then consider the true clues.

Genesis 1:27 says we are INSIDE an image and that we ARE the Image of God as he looks at himself in the image. Compare this to a one sided mirror. The veil over our side keeps us from seeing God in the temple of our existence. God sees us and Himself. When you look at an image, what do you see in the mirror? An illusion that you are there. Where are YOU? In the image? No. The image is not you. This means that the true you is not the image. You are given the Spirit (Consciousness) of light. God is all in unity. We are a part in the image and multiplicity. God has promised that we can gain union with Him (Soul in union with Spirit) by cleansing the temple in the water. Baptism in reality. He is very specific on how this is done.

Our works cannot save us. Only our humility before God inside the reflection. God is love. If we are not the same love, we cannot claim what love is on the other side of the reflection. This is the requirement. Allow Christ to be the High Priest to cleanse our temple. Water puts out fire. Four baptisms to get to the fifth. Earth, Air, Water, Fire: Leads to Spirit.

1 Corinthians 13

11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

--------------How can we claim Christ? We must not take the name in vain. Taking the name without taking the character is taking the name in vain. We must become one with God through Christ. Faith brings Grace, despite the fact that we can never merit this favor on our own. We demonstrate by acts of love for others.
--------------

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

edit on 1-7-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheJourney

The self that we presume ourselves to be is living in the Age of the Messenger. The story of Christ seems to be a metaphor for the actualization of the Perfect Reality.

Yes, but not only the story of Christ. The monomyth pattern can be detected in the religions and myths of the entire world. The Hero has a thousand faces...a thousand names...the Muse speaks to the entire world. We just need eyes to see and ears to hear so that we can translate the subtext and symbols from the stories of other cultures and eras into our local paradigm. The Holy Spirit can help with that. Also, studying comparative mythology.

www.amazon.com...

But what happens in many cases when people look beyond their local stories is people see the Illuminati boogeyman, because symbols have a dual nature.

edit on 1-7-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Actions or inactions that bennefit others even at your own personal sacrifice...

Simple sentance yet hard to put in practice wouldn't you say??

Korg.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule

Originally posted by TheJourney

The self that we presume ourselves to be is living in the Age of the Messenger. The story of Christ seems to be a metaphor for the actualization of the Perfect Reality.

Yes, but not only the story of Christ. The monomyth pattern can be detected in the religions and myths of the entire world. The Hero has a thousand faces...a thousand names...the Muse speaks to the entire world. We just need eyes to see and ears to hear so that we can translate the subtext and symbols from the stories of other cultures and eras into our local paradigm. The Holy Spirit can help with that. Also, studying comparative mythology.

www.amazon.com...

But what happens in many cases when people look beyond their local stories is people see the Illuminati boogeyman, because symbols have a dual nature.

edit on 1-7-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

I agree with that. I think that 'the message' is found in all reality, throughout all religious teachings as well as culture and so forth. I think that the great diversity does present the same essential message, but I think that the each of the manifestations tells its own 'part' of the story. So the 'main thing' is seeing the fundamental message, and yet there is still infinite potential for learning, since everything tells its own unique aspect of it.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Korg Trinity

Actions or inactions that bennefit others even at your own personal sacrifice...

Simple sentance yet hard to put in practice wouldn't you say??

Korg.

All others or just the ones your particular culture support??

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I myself am not so sure that the Garden of Eden story, was on a much more symbolic level.

Adam and Eve, representing masculinity and femininity, and the serpent (kundalini) climbing the tree of knowledge of good and evil (7 Chakra centers) to tempt them with infinite wisdom and opening their eye(pineal gland), thus making them like God...

If you look at it this way, it makes much more sense with the theory that what most people consider God in Christianity is actually the bad guy, and he lied about the true light and the way( Tree of Knowledge of Duality), and is why certain secret societies existed was to preserve the knowledge.

This makes perfect sense with Lucifer being 'light-bearer' though.
edit on 3-7-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

God is the darkness of absolute (the darkness of deep sleep) and Lucifer is the light of consciousness.
In deep sleep we can do no evil but in the light when awake we believe we can. We get distracted by the light and forget the dark.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join