It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Metallic sphere falls from sky over Brazil. June 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Just curious if anyone else heard about this incident. Apparently, this metalic sphere fell from the sky somewhere over Brazil very recently.

If anyone could translate this video to possibly lend credibility to the story or help debunk it would be greatly appreciated.

When I saw this it reminded me of the movie, The day the earth stood still. Personally until more light is shed on the story Im leaning towards man made.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
It's vegeta and nappa!!! # yea !!
:

edit on 1-7-2012 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by anathema777

Piece of a satellite? I've heard awhile ago about a metallic sphere crashing somewhere in Africa. I'll have to find the link/vid I saw on it. It seems pretty similar to this video.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
well... its not recent I can tell you that.

As for what it is... can be part of a decommissioned com satellite.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
very interesting ! that part sticking out is a tell tale sign that it's a piece of something , IMHO , best odds would be from a satellite as others are suggesting.
If it is indeed a piece of satellite would anyone in an official capacity try to re-claim it?
Ty for posting

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Wow. What a coincidence. It looks exactly like the ones that fell in December 2011 and February 2012 in the same spot. You'd think they'd be getting used to them by now. Either that or they'd start to think there's something extremely strange going on...

AboveTopSecret: Large metal ball dropped from the sky - scrap or....?

AboveTopSecret: Unknown Spherical Object Falls in Brazil

ETA: Aha. I see PhoenixOD beat me by a few seconds....
edit on 7/1/2012 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Outofcontrol

Yeah it's been months since this happened. It's become an "x-file" as nobody can surely tell what it is and what has happened. Who knows? Anyway, always nice to bring it up once again.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Outofcontrol

I may be wrong, but I'm sure it would have pretty much melted into nothing during it's journey. A sphere would be a particularly nice result from the enormous heat it would have gone through.

it didn't float down on a 'chute!

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

LMAO the repost police on ATS are as bad as they were on ogrish.

wee waa wee waa >> points at other thread/s.

I'd not heard of it, and it's not like I have the capacity to know to search for something I don't know about.

Still, swings and roundabouts..

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh
reply to post by Ex_CT2

I'd not heard of it, and it's not like I have the capacity to know to search for something I don't know about.

To speak in my own defense: It's not my habit to go around yelling "It's been posted before!"--and I generally hate it when others do. It's just that I remembered seeing that thing a couple of times before, whether it was on ATS or somewhere else. So I did an ATS search on--wait for it--"sphere brazil." Lucky guess.

Anyway, it was all in fun and never in judgment. Thanks for the reprieve from all those turgid and depressing threads on the front page....

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2

reply to post by Ex_CT2

To speak in my own defense: It's not my habit to go around yelling "It's been posted before!"--and I generally hate it when others do. It's just that I remembered seeing that thing a couple of times before, whether it was on ATS or somewhere else. So I did an ATS search on--wait for it--"sphere brazil." Lucky guess.

Anyway, it was all in fun and never in judgment. Thanks for the reprieve from all those turgid and depressing threads on the front page....

no problem. I was getting sick of them too so I started some new threads to hopefully spark some good discussions or debates.

cheers.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

reply to post by Ex_CT2

Well said good sir
Some things need to be re posted so new folks can see them

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Found this on another link

For anyone wondering what it actually is, it's likely a 39-litre hydrazine bladder tank (based on its apparent size; there are also much larger hydrazine tanks). They're used on unmanned rockets for satellite launches, which would explain why they're falling down in such a specific geographic footprint.

Space balls

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I don't see why they just can't crack open Pandora's box and see what's in there.
Got to be some experience welders some where with the tools.
edit on 1-7-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

top topics

join