It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Zombie Attack ! ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
i don't really believe in the "ZOMBIE" hogwash ,however i do believe this stuff probably happens daily people the like to twist it up and make it sound like its a ZOMBIE attack , sorta like the misleading title and this is how the conspiracies start . just some food for thought
strange situation though , BTW i guess the guy that chewed off the face of that homeless man only had THC in his system , anyway it's not the best thread but have a read if your interested

AN intoxicated bus driver has been detained after he gnawed on a female driver's face after blocking her car on a road in Wenzhou City of Zhejiang Province, local media reported yesterday.

link to the full story can be found HERE

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
i have pic's of the indecent , but i am not sure how to post them
i think they are to big to upload to ATS photos

if a member would like to tell me how to do so ,ill be more then happy to post the pics

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I don't think anyone here wants to see a gnawed off face. lol

There's really no excuse for anybody to be eating anybody's faces off.

Maybe it's the heat doing it rather then bath salts.
edit on 30-6-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

Wrong! You obviously don't listen to what mainstream media tells you!

This is from the consumption of Bath Salts, and if not bath salts, then it's marijuana, duh!

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
lol, the pics are not that bad , i would say they are "R" rated ,

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

"really no excuse..."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.

"Oh sorry!, my bad! I thought your face was a bagel"

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
First it was bath salts, then it was pot, now whats it going to be, the local beer, in China,lol. Somethings going down people!

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
This kind of zombie attack hysteria is entertaining. Keep telling yourself it's not a movie. If this kind of lark carries on it'll only encourage the vampires.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

Zombies are real, I personally shot about 400 last night before my team was over-run

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Is this something that is actually new behavior or is it just that its a slow summer for news and zombie stories are trendy right now? Maybe people are always gnawing on each others faces but it didn't always make it news. Like a few summers back all that was on the news were shark attacks in FL but come to find out that summer there were actually fewer shark attacks than normal the MSM just needed stories and shark attacks were selling well.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightningStrikesHere
i have pic's of the indecent , but i am not sure how to post them
i think they are to big to upload to ATS photos

if a member would like to tell me how to do so ,ill be more then happy to post the pics

Try to copy/paste the pics' URLs into the "Link" button, or the "Image" button when you post.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by repeatoffender
First it was bath salts, then it was pot, now whats it going to be, the local beer, in China,lol. Somethings going down people!

Made 2 threads about a few theories
let me know which one is the most plausible
my first theory was demonic possession .. it would explain quite a lot
even if you have a hard time to believe in the paranormal

Zombies Outbreak Theory ; Are they Demonic Possessions ?,

Zombies Outbreak Theory 2 : Rabies Virus Mutation ?,

We know weed dont transform a normal person into a mindless psychopath that bite everything that move

My other theory is that a batch of weed was tainted ..
somebody could have spray something chemical that screw with the brain
the perfect way to test it on the public would be to contaminate drugs
so people only suspect the drug

The elites could have such chemical or virus
coincidence we are very close to the 21 december ?

i think not

When people will ask the correct question .. they will connect dots
with everything that has been happening so far
this is no coincidence .. this is a terrorist act
somebody is messing with the black market drugs
just hope they dont put that stuff into the water or food

i dont want a city of mindless people going bersek on everyone they see
this look like an epidemie and yet the CDC who had a leak a few weeks ago in their own lab
with that puff of air

they are hiding something .. and when they hide something ...we all know what that mean
edit on 6/30/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog

Zombies are real, I personally shot about 400 last night before my team was over-run

I know, I didn't think that we''d ever get off that farm alive. It's a good thing Herschel had his shot gun that never ran out of shells. Sheriff Rick was getting worried.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AFewGoodWomen

Originally posted by Juggernog

I know, I didn't think that we''d ever get off that farm alive. It's a good thing Herschel had his shot gun that never ran out of shells. Sheriff Rick was getting worried.

Lmao, hell yea! Oh how I wish I could find the infinite ammo cheat code for my MP-40

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
To be fair, I think when we refer to these cases as zombie attacks, we know they don't exist.... But when incidences are as extreme as these, referring to them as zombies is fairly accurate sans them rising from the dead.

Is there an increase in these sort of attacks? Maybe, these days with improved communication around the world there is a perceived increase of everything because we hear about more than ever before. But still, unless influenced by some wicked drug such as these "bath salts" people keep referring to, I cannot understand how someone could snap to such a degree... That is until I remind myself humans are, among everything else, still animals too.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Its to draw attention to a trade problem. You know? Bus in the way, blocking a woman, then the classic phone call M.O. which has been used for some strange reason as opposed to shoot one for yes and two for no.

China likes free trade. So do we in Canada. I think America does but sometimes it doesn't.

Sometimes they are a totalitarian regime.

So the Silk Road managed by the SCO is working towards free trade.

So our proposal is to isolate a brand new trade network, of trade depot hubs, tied to the Internet and work towards it being a free trade zone.
90 hubs world-wide sponsored by the IMF, 188 member countries, 5 billion each hub.
Global economic development. Something in it for everyone.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
deleted
edit on 30-6-2012 by Dolby_X because: bleh

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocketman7

It works like this, regarding the question posed, we want a free trade zone yes, but we want to charge a toll for use of the facilities, to pay back the investment 40 years from now. (450 billion) And in each location we want the land donated or we don't build there. No haggling for land. Diplomatic immunity from politics. This is strictly business.

Trade depots for economic development.

So America has not chipped in yet. Yet they stand to benefit, in Chicago, and in Stockton, and we would build 2 hubs there, thats 10 billion, then I would say we might build more, to cover America. And the same with other major countries in the world. 90 hubs, and if we end up 500 billion, we keep 50 billion in reserve.

2.5 billion for construction, 1 billion to cover cost overruns, held by the IMF, to ensure the work gets done, 1.5 billion for equipment, so thats 5 billion. And we would look for an additional 1 billion investment from business.
For data warehousing etc. Banking. Customs agents. I can't see us instituting Free Trade on day one.
But we can work towards it.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by FractalChaos13242017

initially, i thought these "attacks" were PCP, but come to think of it, most of these do sound an awful lot like bath salts. i doubt many of the people tested for drugs would be given more than a standard urine test.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocketman7

Regarding the cost of the hubs, one for Syria, at Tartus, right at a key port, and maybe even other people will chip in for a dry dock, or else the IMF will have to maybe lend enough money for just a small one.

But we are into trade and so we shouldn't steer into that area although the SCO might find it advantageous to build a dry dock there.
Syria has a merchant navy it uses for shipping and it needs repairs. Over 400 ships.

So we would want to use Syria as a hub on the Silk Road. And at the same type of thing in Stockton California which just filed for bankruptcy. In the heart of California farmland because they couldn't find a market. And 88 more places just like that. And as far as what you can build for 5 billion, you could build the Singapore Airport.

But we want to spend 2.5 for construction, and have 1 billion for cost overruns. And equipment of 1.5 billion is not for NASA style toilets but robotics and automated systems for shipping. Trucks vans etc.
A partnership with IT companies that want to use our trade hubs, since we will have security, to store their data farms there. And since its trade, they need websites, etc.

A cloud distribution system of both data and goods.
All brand new. And lots of new jobs.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join