It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Zombie Attack ! ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Not for nothing, but it seems like most of these have a chinese theme associated with them. Perhaps he was just hungry?

We all know what they do to the common folk in N Korea............don't make me explain myself......I don't need another infraction so soon to a holiday.

Needless to say Im starting to see a bizarre trend setting in here. Could it be something other than just mental disorder? Perhaps it's something simple...like cell phone use.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I have always thought people use guns to injure or kill someone because
it is less personal (as in human to human). IMO to attack, bite and gnaw
at another person - well that's very animal like.

Maybe its a virus.
I just saw Quarantine 2 so my thoughts are running away - maybe.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
I have always thought people use guns to injure or kill someone because
it is less personal (as in human to human). IMO to attack, bite and gnaw
at another person - well that's very animal like.

Maybe its a virus.
I just saw Quarantine 2 so my thoughts are running away - maybe.

Exactly !! see my post on the first page
that support your theory about the virus

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Ha, I actually do some work in Wenzhou! I will send an email to my people there and see if they have any additional info on this.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I dont think its the heat , or half of Texas would be eating the other halfs faces. Its hawt down here!

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by WilliamRikeronaSegway
reply to post by FractalChaos13242017

initially, i thought these "attacks" were PCP, but come to think of it, most of these do sound an awful lot like bath salts. i doubt many of the people tested for drugs would be given more than a standard urine test.

there is no way that these attacks are drug related, if they were there would be attacks like this happening 24/7 now everywhere, depending on what drug, traficcing routes etc. it could be tracked because the whole batch would be tainted and everyone using would be eating each other and behaving with animalistic personas.
so what ever this is, dont ignore it.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kastogere
Not for nothing, but it seems like most of these have a chinese theme associated with them. Perhaps he was just hungry?

We all know what they do to the common folk in N Korea............don't make me explain myself......I don't need another infraction so soon to a holiday.

Needless to say Im starting to see a bizarre trend setting in here. Could it be something other than just mental disorder? Perhaps it's something simple...like cell phone use.

Interesting you said that. Stephen King wrote a novel about all the people turning into 'raging madmen' after using their cellphones. Stephen King may be a strange guy but, wow, he's got a great imagination!

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Actually, think for yourself, I personally DO want to see these pictures.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by WilliamRikeronaSegway

So using your flawed logic, we're to believe every case is #ing bath salts?
You're a goddamn moron.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by texasgirl

I think it funny that even after all these years the jury is still out on what cell phones can do to you. Does anyone else find that odd?

And we do know that under certain conditions humans are prone to cannibalism, just not mad cow type of cannibalism. Think Dalmer party crossing. The movie Alive is pretty good depiction as well.

Still the madness that ensues before breakfast is whats got me a little concerned.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join