It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After we die behind us remain only the facts.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Facts are like footprints in the sand some other less visible.We do not take riches with us or material goods but we take our actions by what we leave behind.

I think there three categories of people:

-those with good works

-those who have done evil

-and those whose good deeds are void of evil

I think the first two categories are always remembered in history at the leaders and not only.People use to judge us accordingly with our actions or...with other things like the image we have in society which often does not correspond with what seem to be.

Balance between good and evil is on the proportion of good or bad that makes each individual in a life time or in a well determined period of time.
Many of the facts are made ​​unconsciously without realizing it and can be one of the explanation of the crisis faced by humanity.

Nothing out there in our works are and where are we and what remains of us,so perhaps the judgment is facts at several levels by the way they influence history.

How many with good deeds are forgotten,simple people that we should always remember.

Somewhere there must be another level of consciousness where these people are mentioned.

So from which category are you part?

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondoftheworld

I disagree there are only 3 categories.

I think there are people who have done both, to varying degrees.

Very few are total saints, but we are talking many degrees of evil here, as well as many degrees of good.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Ah, so you're the diamond of the world. I stole you back from the Anti-Christ, in case you didn't notice. You are rightfully mine so I guess it isn't really a theft, hence the 'LIKE' a thief in the night bit. Anyway you have been put back together and now adorn the forehead of the Father God and the hand of the Mother Goddess. It's all there symbolized in the movie 'Man on a Ledge'.

edit on 29-6-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by WhisperingWinds

The facts remain as evidence of our passage on this Earth but the way they are judged shows which are good and which are bad,a look is enough and we realize that a look at our mind's eye.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

It's all there symbolized in the movie 'Man on a Ledge'.

I didn't see that movie but I suppose it must be related to the subject of the thread,therefore a brief description will be fair enough to understand the idea.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by WhisperingWinds

I agree with this. EVERY single person that has ever existed has done something bad. However, doing bad things is just another learning experience. It's not what you've done that defines your character, but rather how you have learned from it.

edit on 29-6-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
facts die along with the people who cling to them.

unless I do something that affects generations, in 2000 years my facts will have been a ficticious faded memory

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondoftheworld

How many with good deeds are forgotten,simple people that we should always remember.

Hundreds of millions every single year.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I am good and evil,
Though I refrain and stay as much as possible from the last,

Judge no that me be Judge....?

Love J

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

This is the human mind, causing more duality and separation. There is only one type of person and that is the one that comes from The Creator. Some just forget who they truly are in the moment and take hurtful actions, some remember on a soul level and take compassionate actions. There is no need for a "remember-ers vs. forget-er" division either, as almost all people remember and forget throughout their life. Doesn't matter, when we return, we will remember who we are, unfortunately, some who do not forgive themselves, we have a horrible afterlife until they do. Still we are all born in the Image of The Creator.
edit on 30-6-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Some just forget who they truly are in the moment and take hurtful actions, some remember on a soul level and take compassionate actions. There is no need for a "remember-ers vs. forget-er" division either, as almost all people remember and forget throughout their life.
The only problem is that they remember usually the bad things and rarely the good works that others have done for them.

new topics

top topics

join