It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Meteorite was the sperm, Earth was the egg

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Not a new thought at all, that outside life may have seeded our planet - in fact a popular movie recently hit on this topic. What I want to share with ATS, is that I believe with the recent discovery of the world's oldest impact crater we now have the location of where "other beings" seeded this planet with all life - not just human life.

In my crazy imagination, I picture Earth as discovered by outside forces that have a job to do. That job is to seed life throughout this particular universe (why is it their job?). For them Earth needed some chemical changes for an atmosphere to grow to support life - like it was Mars but more usable for these workers. These beings created the meteor, like a special recipe for genetic design, and fired it right into the planet - much the same way a male sperm penetrates a woman's egg. The meteor is like a chemical weapon, it destroyed the old Earth but created a new one where life could exist millions of years down the line.

Furthering this crazy thought, I believe the first iterations of advanced life, like dinosaurs, didn't meet the needs of these other beings, so they created yet another chemical meteor and fired it at Earth to readjust the balance.

Now I'm not crazy (at least I don't think so), I know meteors are just that, space rocks that sometimes hit us. But if I let me mind go a bit, then it is a highly entertaining thought process where you can draw parallels on how humans have evolved, our evolving scientific prowess to where we're going with the abilities just like our masters.

Anyway, it may not be an original thought (odds are it's not), but think about how life starts as humans, and think of how life started on Earth. Sperm meet egg.

Oldest Impact Crater On Earth Discovered

The world's oldest meteorite crater —a giant impact zone more than 62 miles wide — has been found in Greenland, scientists say.

edit on 29-6-2012 by Jason88 because: clarity

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
maybe the dinosaurs originally developed on earth by themselves and then the meteor was sent to wipe them out and create us........

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Where/who are these outside forces and why would that be their job..?

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaveNorris
maybe the dinosaurs originally developed on earth by themselves and then the meteor was sent to wipe them out and create us........

yeh
like they realised it was a manufacturing fault
bit like toyota...

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Panspermia (Greek: πανσπερμία from πᾶς/πᾶν (pas/pan) "all" and σπέρμα (sperma) "seed") is the hypothesis that life exists throughout the Universe, distributed by meteoroids, asteroids and planetoids.[1]

Panspermia proposes that life that can survive the effects of space, such as extremophile archaea, become trapped in debris that is ejected into space after collisions between planets that harbor life and Small Solar System Bodies (SSSB). Bacteria may travel dormant for an extended amount of time before colliding randomly with other planets or intermingling with protoplanetary disks. If met with ideal conditions on a new planet's surfaces, the bacteria become active and the process of evolution begins. Panspermia is not meant to address how life began, just the method that may cause its sustenance.[2]

The related but distinct idea of exogenesis (Greek: ἔξω (exo, "outside") and γένεσις (genesis, "origin")) is a more limited hypothesis that proposes life on Earth was transferred from elsewhere in the Universe but makes no prediction about how widespread it is. Because the term "exogenesis" is more well-known, it tends to be used in reference to what should strictly speaking be called panspermia.

[color=gold]1 SEES THOSE WHO SENT THEM AS CREATOR SENT GODS

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I have actually never heard of that information from your quote there.. Thank you it makes sense to me
But have there not been tests etc done on meteoroids, asteroids and planetoids to see whats going on in there..?

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Maybe some species of dinosaurs wear advanced and survived. Maybe this is where we get the reptilian conspiracy from.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Tingle

@But have there not been tests etc done on meteoroids, asteroids and planetoids to see whats going on in there..?

I am sure there have been test. The thing is the test with the potential proof I dont think get released or they get treated/downplayed like ALH84001, found in Antartica said to be from MARS.

A group of scientists led by David McKay of NASA's Johnson Space Center published an article in the 16 August 1996 issue of Science magazine announcing the discovery of evidence for primitive bacterial life on Mars. An examination of a meteorite found in Antarctica and believed to be from Mars shows: 1) hydrocarbons which are the same as breakdown products of dead micro-organisms on Earth, 2) mineral phases consistent with by-products of bacterial activity, and 3) tiny carbonate globules which may be microfossils of the primitive bacteria, all within a few hundred-thousandths of an inch of each other. Based on age dating of the meteorite, the following scenario has been proposed:
The original igneous rock solidified within Mars about 4.5 billion years ago, about 100 million years after the formation of the planet. (Based on isotope ages of the igneous component of the meteorite)

Between 3.6 and 4 billion years ago the rock was fractured, presumably by meteorite impacts. Water then permeated the cracks, depositing carbonate minerals and allowing primitive bacteria to live in the fractures.

About 3.6 billion years ago, the bacteria and their by-products became fossilized in the fractures. (Based on isotope ages of the minerals in the fractures)

16 million years ago, a large meteorite struck Mars, dislodging a large chunk of this rock and ejecting it into space. (Based on the cosmic ray exposure age of the meteorite)

13,000 years ago, the meteorite landed in Antarctica.

The meteorite, ALH84001, was discovered in 1984 in the Allan Hills region of Antarctica.

How do we know the meteorite came from Mars?
Meteorite ALH84001 is a softball-sized igneous rock weighing 1.9 kilograms (4.2 pounds). It is one of twelve meteorites discovered on Earth which are thought to be from Mars. Most meteorites formed early in the history of the solar system, some 4.6 billion years ago. Eleven of the twelve martian meteorites have ages less than 1.3 billion years, ALH84001 at 4.5 billion years old being the only exception. All twelve are igneous rocks crystallized from molten magma in a way which suggests they formed in a planetary-sized body, not an asteroid. They have similar oxygen isotope characteristics to each other and higher concentrations of ferric iron, water, and other volatiles than other meteorites. All twelve also show evidence of shock heating, presumably as a result of the impact which ejected them into space. Gas bubbles trapped in one meteorite, EETA79001, have a composition which matches the current martian atmosphere as measured by the Viking Landers, compelling evidence that this meteorite and by association the others, including ALH84001, came from Mars.

link
nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov...

pic

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infi8nity
Maybe some species of dinosaurs wear advanced and survived. Maybe this is where we get the reptilian conspiracy from.

It would be wild if that was their intentions the SENDERS to make a reptillian / mammillian presence ascend from the previous energies??? FOR
I do however find it very interesting.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
So where was the condom? I am just say it a little prevention goes a long way.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I know what you mean.. They can change the results.

I had never heard of ALH84001 thank you, so much new info to take in

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Tingle

I think what's out there in popular culture could be accurate (that recent film). Why do we have children? To give meaning to our lives, to give it reason, our value of passing along self worth, and our narcissism to see what we create, to share love. I think these beings that seeded Earth with a chemical/life weapon did it for those reasons. And they did it to many other planets too just like thousands of sperm are sent to seed one egg; they created thousands of the meteorites to hit multiple planets to see where life sticks.

Thanks for sharing. I did know of that theory, it's great to know where it comes from. My twist is those meteorites were created on purpose by looking at how mammals copulate.

They haven't tested them all. But, I do believe the keys to the kingdom lay in some meteors. I'll check out ALH84001. Thanks.

reply to post by Infi8nity

That's a wild idea. I like it. Thanks,

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jason88
They haven't tested them all. But, I do believe the keys to the kingdom lay in some meteors. I'll check out ALH84001. Thanks.

To add to this thought, the recent uptick in NASA's interest in asteroids, meteorites makes sense from an alien/conspiracy standpoint. They found something, possibly in ALH84001, and now are looking for specific meteorites that may have been "signed" by their creators.
edit on 29-6-2012 by Jason88 because: clarity

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

Why would any advanced being resort to a primitive method of delivery like a Meteor?

Don't you think they would be advanced enough to do it mechanically instead of having to FIND a meteor on collision corse with Earth?

I would think they would come up with something a little more direct, like, a device that didn't depend on a particular trajectory, but instead guided?

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

While I do agree with you, this thought crept into my head hence why I'm following through with it - they're not physically close to us. Here's a build out of my earlier analogy; it's going to be terrible. Hehehe

OK. So a women's vagina is the galaxy, her egg is the planet, the sperm is the meteor. Sperm travel pretty far for their relative size to reach the egg, then they bombard the egg with the strongest one surviving - incubation to birth begins. These aliens, or our parents whatever, live a great distance away and it's not as easy to travel here so they lob off biologically designed meteors with precision guidance to hit what they believe to be the best eggs/planets.

Now they can visit, but it's hard and they have other children to check-in on too that might be smarter offspring. For all we know, we're the sick child they don't care about. Or conversely, they learned we're weird to them so they keep a distance.

ETA: They use meteors because they can give us everything we need, metals, chemicals for atmospheric change, the right DNA to go through an evolutionary process, and the meteors they build can withstand the rigors of space and are cheap rather than sending a massive missile through space and time. Plus they can disguise their intentions since a missile is obvious to other alien cultures, but a flying rock is pretty common.
edit on 29-6-2012 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack
reply to post by Jason88

Why would any advanced being resort to a primitive method of delivery like a Meteor?

Primative by your standards maybe, but damn smart idea I think.

Don't you think they would be advanced enough to do it mechanically instead of having to FIND a meteor on collision corse with Earth?

What if some spaceships started life as spaceships and over aeons of hurtling through the void they ended up as meteorites which, if successful, deliver their highly protected and secure payload on impact? eg:

I would think they would come up with something a little more direct, like, a device that didn't depend on a particular trajectory, but instead guided?

How about blasting out into space, check heading, find target while accellerating (years?), then let momentum and gravity do it's work.

Schpolp! .....planet seeded

We can only begin to imagine. We will never know. Enjoy the ride.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
thank you for this interesting and brain stimulating post. reading and reflecting all texts here set me on a nice travel of possibilities and even opened a pandora’s box.

I have vivid imaginations of life from mars having made its way to earth. more than in meteoritic forms.
if our gods use our eggs and sperms to create on ‘our known reality’ maybe there are other gods who’s eggs and sperms are meteors and planets and the likes. we possibly have not quite the successful insight yet but hard stuff too, it seems to me, was borne from somewhere. anything that interacts would create.

it is a huge job for GOD, so for sure he could use many sub-gods having various domains to ‘seed in his light’.

as for the condom? sure, those - let’s name them creator gods of the material planets in the cosmos - have their own way to manipulate. I could imagine them using more something like ‘dematerialisation’ or ‘change of density’ as means of birth control.

population on our earth as a mass need their children to guide them and to teach them. I see enormous mistakes and enormous quantities of unnoticed material to learn from. that’s why I think the population numbers are growing and not declining.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I know, it's the Daily Mail, but this story captures exactly my thoughts:

"Are we the extraterrestrials? Scientists back theory that life was brought to Earth by space microbes"

Simple life may equally well have travelled from Earth to planets outside the Solar System, the scientists believe. The process, known as lithopanspermia, could mean the universe is teeming with Earth-like life.

'Our work ... says that lithopanspermia might have been very likely, and it may be the first paper to demonstrate that,' said lead researcher Dr Edward Belbruno, from Princeton University in the US. 'If this mechanism is true, it has implications for life in the universe as a whole. 'This could have happened anywhere.' Large volcanic eruptions, meteorite impacts and collisions with other bodies can cause rocky fragments of planets to fly into space.

Source: www.dailymail.co.uk...
edi t on 26-9-2012 by Jason88 because: added source

new topics

top topics

join