It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth About Nibiru

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

The earliest known usage of the term will be regarding the Sumerian city of Nibru, where the divine powers were allotted and the black-headed people prolificly multiplied, where the black-headed people used to cool themselves in its spreading shade

etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk...

Points of interest, Nibru or as it is now known Nippur, was sacred to Enlil and was seen as foremost and central to the Sumerians, thus Nibru to the Sumerians was the very centre of the world.

www.historyfiles.co.uk...

The Babylonian astronomy referances;

He (Marduk) made the stations for the great gods;
The stars, their images, as the stars of the Zodiac, he fixed.
He ordained the year and into sections he divided it;
For the twelve months he fixed three stars.
After he had ... the days of the year ... images,
He founded the station of Nibir to determine their bounds;
That none might err or go astray,
He set the station of Bel and Ea along with him.
He opened great gates on both sides,
He made strong the bolt on the left and on the right.
In the midst thereof he fixed the zenith;

www.sacred-texts.com...

There were three pathways across the horizons in Sumeria, the Path of Ea, the most Southerly correspondant to the Winter Solstice declination, Enlil in the North correspondant to the Summer Solstice declination, and Anu, correspondant to due East-West axis.

In the Enuma Elish the station of Nibir is considered then in terms of one of these, on the Wikli page it is neither Enlil or Ea

When Marduk fixed the locations (manzazu) of Nibiru, Enlil and Ea in the sky.

and thus one would assume Nibir is being considered as an alternative for the omitted path of Anu, ie the central band. Enlil was commonly refered to as Bel, but the term could be applied to any God, and then again the city of Nibru was sacred to Enlil and the two names inter-changeable, so thus some have considered the Station of Nibir correspondant to the Path of Enlil and thus the summer solstice.

However, if the path of Anu, the central band has been replaced with the Station of Nibir, there could be a greater reason in that Nibir, with it's correspondance to centre, could relate not only to the East-West axis but also the North-South, this i would consider the likely reason.

This then will make sense of quotes such as;

Nibiru, which is said to have occupied the passageways of heaven and earth, because everyone above and below asks Nibiru if they cannot find the passage. Nibiru is Marduk's star which the gods in heaven caused to be visible. Nibiru stands as a post at the turning point. The others say of Nibiru the post: "The one who crosses the middle of the sea (Tiamat) without calm, may his name be Nibiru, for he takes up the center of it". The path of the stars of the sky should be kept unchanged

When the stars of Enlil have been finished, one big star – although its light is dim – divides the sky in half and stands there: that is, the star of Marduk (MUL dAMAR.UD), Nibiru (né-bé-ru)

If Mercury (MULUDU.IDIM.GU4) divides the sky and stands there, [its name] is Nibiru

The turning point of the sky would be the celestial North, around which the stars revolve, the crossing point of the Heavens, and thus when planets such as Jupiter and Mercury are in this central position they are refered to as Nibiru.

The astronomical terms then regarding the Station of Nibiru are derivative of the city of Nibru being related to the world centre, and determining the North-South, East-West axis, the cosmology in essence then as above so below, not surprisingly Nibiru could be represented by a cross...

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GameKeeper
Its as clear as day Excalibur is a paid government shill/troll trying to dissuade people from the truth. I will not reply to any of you soul-sellers trying to twist my words either. I have seen PlanetX clear as day and it is very close as we speak. The problem Mr. XCalibur has is people like ME.

The ultimate proof is here: www.youtube.com...

more proof here - www.youtube.com...

Lastly, here are two videos of mine that show PX/winged disk with a infra red filter. Youll see the winged disk which resembles the white bird on soho images, this is our creator here - www.youtube.com...

and this one is my favorite as it shows the cross(planetx) that the sun dies on.. this is as clear as day people dont listen to these evil-doers trying to covberup what is now exposed - www.youtube.com...

ask yourself, who am I going to believe? The ancients, or our modern day scientists who all signed a secret oath to keep the truth hidden and pledged their soul to Lucifer?

and if what ive shown hasnt convinced you yet.. maybe this video which shows nibiru in almost every major corporate logo will - www.youtube.com...

So Mr Xcalibur Ive challenged your lies and exposed your agenda.. and Im sure that makes your blood boil

Oh wow, the almighty YouTube proof. Damn Xcalibur, you're screwed now. I mean, what better proof is there than a collection of YouTube videos from a person that knows about your deception agenda and is aware of your checks for being a government shill?

Now, on a more serious note ... good job Xcalibur
I may not always agree with your method of delivery, but the method and content in this one is top notch.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Great thread... great delivery

edit on 29-6-2012 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

according to alex collier nibiru isnt a planet its a faction of beings who are hald from sirius half orion

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I wonder why it was not posted earlier..?? fishy fishy !!

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

If Nibiru is real, shouldnt amateur astronomers be able to see it with their telescopes?

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
If all ZS's work is BS, what do we know about the sumarians and annunaki? What's the next best theory I mean? I like to take all into consideration, then if anything does happen I can say, I knew that
not, I can't believe it, it's impossible.
I don't think all his work is hoax, but simply a missintupretation of the truth. What that is i dont know. How did those that came from heaven get here if not niburu? Or do the annunaki not come here as this is debunk. Would we need to disregard all Zachary's research? After all he did study and interpret texts none of us on ats could read.
Where does the 3600 yr cycle come from? If its not the "visit". Astronomical I'd guess, could be something to do with a procession. Something made him put the words with the planets and gods, during his translations.

I thought I would answer your last question for you regarding where Sitchin got his idea of the 3600 years for the orbital perod, from, as I am sure you would like to know.

Sitchin got his estimation of the orbital period of 'Nibiru' from the time count regarding the Mesopotamian "Divine" first rulers from the Sumerian Kings list, whom counted their lifespan in Shar/Sari instead of years, with one Shar being 3600 Earth-years by "our" count.
And, as he reasoned that those rulers came from his theorised Nibiru, he also reasoned that this Planet's orbital period must then also be reflected by the rulers(As he considered to be the inhabitants of this Planet) time count of years(3600);

"....The Mesopotamian and biblical sources present strong evidence that the orbital period of the Twelfth Planet is 3,600 years. The number 3,600 was written in Sumerian as a large circle. The epithet for the planet - shar ("supreme ruler") also meant "a perfect circle" a "completed cycle." It also meant the number 3,600 and the identity of the three terms - planet/orbit/3,600 - could not be a mere coincidence. First King.... Ten Rulers before Deluge.... What is a Year?.... Life Beyond Earth?.... "Berossus, the Babylonian priest-astronomer-scholar, spoke of ten rulers who reigned upon Earth before the Deluge. Summarizing the writings of Berossus, Alexander Polyhistor wrote: "In the second book was the history of the ten kings of the Chaldeans, and the periods of each reign, which consisted collectively of an hundred and twenty shar’s, or four hundred and thirty-two thousand years (432,000) reaching to the time of the Deluge" "Abydenus, a disciple of Aristotle, also quoted Berossus in terms of ten pre-Diluvial rulers whose total reign numbered 120 shar’s. He made clear that these rulers and their cities were located in ancient Mesopotamia: "It is said that the first king of the land was Alorus....He reigned ten shar’s. Now, a shar is esteemed to be three thousand six hundred years.... After him Alaprus reigned three shar’s, to him succeeded Amilarus from the city of panti-Biblon, who reigned thirteen shar’s.... After him Ammenon reigned twelve shar’s; he was of the city of panti-Biblon. Then Megalurus of the same place, eighteen shar’s. Then Daos, the Shepherd, governed for the space of ten shar’s....There were afterwards other rulers, and the last of all Sisithrus; so that in the whole, the number amounted to ten kings, and the term of their reigns to an hundred and twenty shar’s." "Apollodorus of Athens also reported on the pre-historical disclosures of Berossus in similar terms: "Ten rulers reigned a total of 120 shar’s (432,000 years), and the reign of each one of them was also measured in the 3,600-year shar units."

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Well done. There is another one out there spreading trash about planetary nebula being or "hiding" Nibiru...LOL

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kantzveldt

The earliest known usage of the term will be regarding the Sumerian city of Nibru, where the divine powers were allotted and the black-headed people prolificly multiplied, where the black-headed people used to cool themselves in its spreading shade

etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk...

Points of interest, Nibru or as it is now known Nippur, was sacred to Enlil and was seen as foremost and central to the Sumerians, thus Nibru to the Sumerians was the very centre of the world.

www.historyfiles.co.uk...

The Babylonian astronomy referances;

He (Marduk) made the stations for the great gods;
The stars, their images, as the stars of the Zodiac, he fixed.
He ordained the year and into sections he divided it;
For the twelve months he fixed three stars.
After he had ... the days of the year ... images,
He founded the station of Nibir to determine their bounds;
That none might err or go astray,
He set the station of Bel and Ea along with him.
He opened great gates on both sides,
He made strong the bolt on the left and on the right.
In the midst thereof he fixed the zenith;

www.sacred-texts.com...

There were three pathways across the horizons in Sumeria, the Path of Ea, the most Southerly correspondant to the Winter Solstice declination, Enlil in the North correspondant to the Summer Solstice declination, and Anu, correspondant to due East-West axis.

In the Enuma Elish the station of Nibir is considered then in terms of one of these, on the Wikli page it is neither Enlil or Ea

When Marduk fixed the locations (manzazu) of Nibiru, Enlil and Ea in the sky.

and thus one would assume Nibir is being considered as an alternative for the omitted path of Anu, ie the central band. Enlil was commonly refered to as Bel, but the term could be applied to any God, and then again the city of Nibru was sacred to Enlil and the two names inter-changeable, so thus some have considered the Station of Nibir correspondant to the Path of Enlil and thus the summer solstice.

However, if the path of Anu, the central band has been replaced with the Station of Nibir, there could be a greater reason in that Nibir, with it's correspondance to centre, could relate not only to the East-West axis but also the North-South, this i would consider the likely reason.

This then will make sense of quotes such as;

Nibiru, which is said to have occupied the passageways of heaven and earth, because everyone above and below asks Nibiru if they cannot find the passage. Nibiru is Marduk's star which the gods in heaven caused to be visible. Nibiru stands as a post at the turning point. The others say of Nibiru the post: "The one who crosses the middle of the sea (Tiamat) without calm, may his name be Nibiru, for he takes up the center of it". The path of the stars of the sky should be kept unchanged

When the stars of Enlil have been finished, one big star – although its light is dim – divides the sky in half and stands there: that is, the star of Marduk (MUL dAMAR.UD), Nibiru (né-bé-ru)

If Mercury (MULUDU.IDIM.GU4) divides the sky and stands there, [its name] is Nibiru

The turning point of the sky would be the celestial North, around which the stars revolve, the crossing point of the Heavens, and thus when planets such as Jupiter and Mercury are in this central position they are refered to as Nibiru.

The astronomical terms then regarding the Station of Nibiru are derivative of the city of Nibru being related to the world centre, and determining the North-South, East-West axis, the cosmology in essence then as above so below, not surprisingly Nibiru could be represented by a cross...

Ok, this is on track to what I was thinking without reading it. Niburu could be a path.passage, bridge, passover, arc, connection. Consciousness that comes around every so often that causes great change. For he who takes up the centre? Connection to source. Arc, build an ark it says somewhere, and with the arc the Israelites (is real light) crumbled the walls of jericho. Government. And took back the kingdom. Stop labelling everything and putting it in boxes and look at it all. You will see the plan.
edit on 29-6-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
i beg to differ. here is clear photographic proof of nibiru. how can one argue with evidence like this???

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I had a prophetic vision last weekend. I saw something hitting the earth, then it suddenly dissapeared. I made a thread on this and it got deleted for a reason.

And that reason isn't going to hold me back from believing what I saw because I know what I saw. And that reason alone has never been able to provoke visions like that before. The vision showed up upon realizing that the internet is the ulitmate trick into misleading our human civilization towards the wrong path. I've had more thoughts, yet I forgot what they were about therefore I cannot explain it.

It scared me, I literally had the shakes for hours. I even prayed to God, dispite being agnostic; I asked him to give me strength because of what I have learned. I started questioning if what I had seen was real or not, the feeling that came over me upon seeing the vision was just unspeakable.

Before that date, I never had such vision before. Yet my username is "TheProphetMark". I'm not a wannabe Prophet, but lately I've been dissing Karma by not beliving in her. Maybe this is Karmas way of biting me in the ass, by turning me into a Prophet because of my username on ATS? I don't know.

Some people speak for God to fool others for Money, fame, or whatever other reasons there may be. I surly wouldn't do it for anything other then just to get what I know out to the World. Make them realize, that the internet is slowly brainwashing them in someway and leading them towards the wrong path of enlightment. Then just maybe, if enough people believe then my vision just my be avoided.

Am I scared? Yes and no. I can't forget the feeling that came over me after seeing the vision, the shakes too. I'm not afraid to die because I now realize there is more to then just being alive. I'm only afraid to die because I have a two year old daughter that I want nothing more in this lifetime to watch her grow. I'm currently 1500 miles away from her, and I don't want the last time I saw her to be when she was two years old.

I have no reason to lie, I'm not looking for fame nor money and that's the problem with religious leaders today. Abusing, the word of God for their own greed.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by RoScoLaz

If you are being serious, my first question is ; Why cant an avid amateur astronomer like myself (including solar) see it?

edit on 29-6-2012 by EddyR3 because: forgot to include "Like myself"

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by EddyR3

no, it was an attempt at humorous sarcasm

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin
Best thread in months!

S&F&kudos

The only thing I could think of that the Nibidiot's also bring up are "Sun-Dogs".

"omg omg .....there is a giant planet next to the sun and I can only see it with a camera.......it's definitely not a reflection nor image artifact.....it must be Nibiru! "

edit on 28/6/2012 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

Nailed it. Absolutely nailed it. Those kind of people annoy me more than politicians sometimes. Seriously, every other sighting on MUFON is exactly like that. If you don't see it in real life, 99% of the time it is part of the cameras design or it is something out of focus.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Hi.....Just my two cents......Daniel 70 years of Prophecy did NOT indicate the final 7 years of Mankind......He did indicate that the building of the 1st Jewish Temple, by King Artieus in 444 BC was the start of the clock until Jesus death on the Cross......that was when the clock paused and until the end...END OF THE CHURCH AGE....the last 7 years of Daniel would resume bringing to end of this phase of mankind and ushering in the RULE OF
THE KING JESUS.......remember that the 70 weeks is actually 490 literal years...the Jewish week in Hebrew means 7 years...not literal days............440 BC and Daniels 490 years brings us to Our Lords Death on the Cross,,,,,,,7 years short of completion...tick tock........with the New Age and the following away of Christians we are getting closer to the end of the Church Age.....Ricky Revere rides...again

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
lots of effort has gone into this thread, with many, many replies. just a shame its all a load of utter bollox.

love, stu

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by discostu123
!

edit on 29-6-2012 by Handlers because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Interesting posts. Although I don't find them completely convincing, it gives some food for thought.

edit on 29-6-2012 by Nightwalk because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-6-2012 by Nightwalk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Hey Cal,

What's the buzz ? Tell me what's a happen'in ?
I've once heard a man say, " If the river makes noise ? There must be something in it ". Given a person of your savy can surely discern.

However, it's obvious as hell, there isn't going to be a burnt dwarf, or giant planet with seven little dwarf moons, coming up from our south, to give us a reach around and betray us with a kiss. Still and in turn, what a man who also came from the south once said must be remembered. Because it has always held an inescapable truth. One way or another.

Abstract much ! But hey, that's Randy.
So, I'm left with a question no one has answered as of yet.

Something is happening.

SnF Cal great thread.
edit on 29-6-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-6-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
2012 is not the end of the world and never has been, it is the beginning of a new one but that choice will always be ours.
so to the people at the top,

stop pretending that its not ending and let the end begin.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join