It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History repeating, looking back at Poland 1939 and the eve of war

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012

Originally posted by Shminkee Pinkee

What a surprise!

No one can post evidence of Gaddafi forces killing innocent women and children or innocent protestors!!

This forum has become a joke where people will oppose, ridicule your POV then just sign off and stop posting once you ask the questions that matter.

There is this, although you'll probably say it's fake, because it's a British newspaper

www.guardian.co.uk...

That is a report by people saying what was happening, it is not evidence, just similar to everything we have seen in MSM of activists saying Gaddafi was doing this or that, no real evidence.

I'm talking about video evidence as seen in in Egyptian uprising where government forces where seen shooting and beating protestors.

Here-

If any country needed intervention to protect the people it was Egypt. But given America funded Mubarek for the last 30 years, it would be a bit weird if they went in there.

That is REAL evidence of police brutality- a regime funded by America- when the people rose up they were beaten and shot.

There is no evidence of this in Libya.

I challenge anyone to post it because I know they cannot for it does not exists.

There is tons of evidence you just refuse to accept it, youve already decided what you believe anyway

NO.

Do not distort logic.

I posted video evidence of police brutality during the Egyptian uprising.

I am asking to post evidence of police brutality in Libya- given the fact that Egypt was not giving 'humanitarian' intervention when the people needed and and NATO bombed Libya.

Don't just say things, I'm asking real questions and posting evidence to support my arguments.

You can't just make statements without backing it up.

I disagree, I'm fed up with arguing

Well your argument certainly won me over. I was proven wrong so much by your incredible arguments and evidence!

Good I'm so glad you came round to my way of thinking it must be so hard for being wrong all the time :-)

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join