It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History repeating, looking back at Poland 1939 and the eve of war

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
Seems like someone bought the BS about Russia being against the US. There's another saying.. All the world's a stage.
Deep behind the scenes there really was no cold war between russia and america...

just vast tranfers of secret technology and megabucks,while the ordinary people of both countries were kept in a constant state of fear and panic...

while billions and trillions of dollars were being relentlessly extorted from the mainstream public,to justify their governments military expenditures for a cold war that didnt even exist,innumerable amounts of money nefariously used for the cunstruction of several vast,subterranean,multiple level, atomic blast proof bunker complexes and other secret projects...

Hundreds of millions of americans were misled to believe for forty five long years,that the supposedly evil monster russia was always moments away from killing them all and what did russia ever really do directly against the united states?

Nothing,absolutely nothing at all,thats what...

Hundreds of millions of russians were misled to believe for forty five long years,that the supposedly evil americans were always moments away from killing them all and what did america ever really do directly against russia?

Nothing,absolutely nothing at all,thats what...

Dont you see?...Its all about money and power...Its all about domination and control...Its all about lies and deceptions...
edit on 30-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Recollector

9/11 was a russian plot to drag US and West into wars in ME.

THIS IS INCORRECT

over 200 psychics phoned the City of London police the morning of 9/11 warning them of the towers coming down

Psychic people are given a phone number this is the only way the police can stop non false flag activities.

edit on 30-6-2012 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I guess it depends on who you root for?

Think of it this way, WW I the game was set, all pieces in play, and when someone lost they clear the game board and start over.

Until the game builds to WW II, sure it took a few years to get back to it, but in the end when someone lost, they cleared the board.

And now the game has been on for a record time, sure they've tried and tried to get the grand finale. Yet it would seem that we are definatly building to that aren't we?

WW III - who will win? who will lose? Its anyones game at the moment. We'll just have to wait and see who's turn it is to clear the pieces from the board.

Excellent thread BTW.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Kastogere

Imo,world war two was a direct continuation of world war one,with a 20 year pause between them, long enough for another generation of youth,born to be slaughtered,to grow old enough to die for tptb's perpetually evil war machine...

"Fascism is nothing but capitalist reaction"

"So long as those malicious tailless apes who are so proud of their technical achievements,the animals that we call men,will build armies and wage wars,the command will always be obliged to place the soldiers between the possible death in the front and the inevitable death in the rear"

Leon Trotsky 1879-1940...asassinated in mexico,as ordered by stalin...

edit on 30-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Very nice, I could see where it is possible the game is still in play. Question is, what marks the end of the game? And will anyone be alive after to bother keeping score?

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shminkee Pinkee

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
What a surprise!

No one can post evidence of Gaddafi forces killing innocent women and children or innocent protestors!!

This forum has become a joke where people will oppose, ridicule your POV then just sign off and stop posting once you ask the questions that matter.

There is this, although you'll probably say it's fake, because it's a British newspaper

www.guardian.co.uk...

That is a report by people saying what was happening, it is not evidence, just similar to everything we have seen in MSM of activists saying Gaddafi was doing this or that, no real evidence.

I'm talking about video evidence as seen in in Egyptian uprising where government forces where seen shooting and beating protestors.

Here-

If any country needed intervention to protect the people it was Egypt. But given America funded Mubarek for the last 30 years, it would be a bit weird if they went in there.

That is REAL evidence of police brutality- a regime funded by America- when the people rose up they were beaten and shot.

There is no evidence of this in Libya.

I challenge anyone to post it because I know they cannot for it does not exists.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
reply to post by Wonderer2012

None of it changes the very fact that the people of Poland were attacked, and it doesn't change the fact that the people of Libya, the people of Egypt and the people of Syria were/are attacked and defending themselves against their own dictatorial regimes.

The irony here is that the only country where the people did actually rise up against the government of their own accord is Egypt. Egyptians live under extreme poverty and oppression, they rose up and no one helped them.

In Libya, there were no mass protests against Gaddafi- millions in fact, marched in his support whent the violence broke out. There is no evidence of mass protests against Gaddafi, in fact to the contrary, the only time we ever seen a mass gathering of people was in his support-

As in Syria, intelligence services and foreign rebels are causing trouble, putting the country into chaos, the MSM says the government forces are killing people when in fact they are fighting a war against invading forces.

Is it pure coincidence that both Gaddafi and Assad were/are claiming foreign rebels were killing people and trying to destabilse the country?

edit on 1-7-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Thought my last two posts would end the thread.

Pathetic that we bombed a country, killed thousands and there wasn't one shred of evidence to say that the people were firstly, against Gaddafi and secondly, that he was going around killing his people.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

I am really sorry to be posting this, but the unthinkable has happened as both Russia and China have agreed for military action in Syria. So it seems that the elite are in cohorts together with only the appearance of differing countries. In reality, it seems that they are all on the same bandwagon -- looting and plundering the 99%.

Russia China agree on military attack against Syria
edit on 2-7-2012 by coldweather because: Forgot to post the link

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Germany and Russia both invaded Poland and divided that country between them and they both committed numerous barbaric atrocities against innumerable polish soldiers and civilians and so what i would really like to know and have never read any satisfactory answers about,is why France and England declared war against Germany and not against Russia???

Invasion Of Poland > en.wikipedia.org...

Anyone have any guesses why?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
Germany and Russia both invaded Poland and divided that country between them and they both committed numerous barbaric atrocities against innumerable polish soldiers and civilians and so what i would really like to know and have never read any satisfactory answers about,is why France and England declared war against Germany and not against Russia???

Invasion Of Poland > en.wikipedia.org...

Anyone have any guesses why?

Because Russia had a very important role to play in the agenda post world war two. The cold war was to keep the world divided for decades, keeping the masses divided is very important to those who control us.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   

What a surprise!

No one can post evidence of Gaddafi forces killing innocent women and children or innocent protestors!!

This forum has become a joke where people will oppose, ridicule your POV then just sign off and stop posting once you ask the questions that matter.

There is this, although you'll probably say it's fake, because it's a British newspaper

www.guardian.co.uk...

That is a report by people saying what was happening, it is not evidence, just similar to everything we have seen in MSM of activists saying Gaddafi was doing this or that, no real evidence.

I'm talking about video evidence as seen in in Egyptian uprising where government forces where seen shooting and beating protestors.

Here-

If any country needed intervention to protect the people it was Egypt. But given America funded Mubarek for the last 30 years, it would be a bit weird if they went in there.

That is REAL evidence of police brutality- a regime funded by America- when the people rose up they were beaten and shot.

I challenge anyone to post it because I know they cannot for it does not exists.

There is tons of evidence you just refuse to accept it, youve already decided what you believe anyway

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Well You have a point here.Western media is losing credibility rapidly and Asians have started to consider the world media biased and outright lies are being increasingly questioned.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

The biggest hole in your theories is that these are proven events, researched and documented after decades.

Where is the evidence of the same tactics being used in Libya?

I see suspicions, accusations, theories and stories about it from people who claim that outside forces have done everything from arrange the Egyptian revolution to the Syrian revolution too. Yet they still can't provide any credible evidence that this is actually the case. Perhaps in twenty years we will have that, but right now there is no evidence for it.

I have no doubt at all the Western nations have involvement in these events. But I also fully accept that Russia, China and numerous other nations are equally involved too.

None of it changes the very fact that the people of Poland were attacked, and it doesn't change the fact that the people of Libya, the people of Egypt and the people of Syria were/are attacked and defending themselves against their own dictatorial regimes.

Given the choice, I would gladly have my government assisting rebels to overthrow their dictator than see us bombing the hell out of their nation as happened in Iraq and Afghanistan.

I agree with your premise of history repeating. But I tend to see it as a general "economic collapse leads to war" kind of thing.

For the 3rd time-

POST EVIDENCE GADDAFI FORCES WERE KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE IN LIBYA, YOU KNOW, EVIDENCE THAT WOULD JUSTIFY THE NATO INTERVENTION...

Seriously, I am challenging YOU to post evidence.

You people want to research what the Western world has done, and still does to Africa to get an idea how evil the world really is. The numbers of dead and starving as a result of Western meddling through divide and conquer, military coups and funding dictators to serve their own interests in Africa is one of the greatest tragedies imaginable.

Great post. I agree , show us how we helped the People of Libya. I can not believe what We, the west, DID to that country. And IF we will do that to the JEWEL of AFRICA, what won' NATO do? This Video explains what we took from those people. IT is also at the End of the Second video.

IN 1951 Libya was the poorest country in the world...before the NATO invasion Libyans enjoyed the highest standard of living in AFRICA.
and Motive
WE sent them right back to 1951.
14 Cents a litre for GAS. What was not to like in LIBYA for a newly married couple! What?
Answer: THE WEST

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

What a surprise!

www.guardian.co.uk...

Here-

There is tons of evidence you just refuse to accept it, youve already decided what you believe anyway

NO.

Do not distort logic.

I posted video evidence of police brutality during the Egyptian uprising.

I am asking to post evidence of police brutality in Libya- given the fact that Egypt was not giving 'humanitarian' intervention when the people needed and and NATO bombed Libya.

Don't just say things, I'm asking real questions and posting evidence to support my arguments.

You can't just make statements without backing it up.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Mister1k

Exactly, unfortunately too many people are believing the MSM lies.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

The desire to obtain more natural resources and aquire more living space equals war...

edit on 4-7-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

What a surprise!

www.guardian.co.uk...

Here-

NO.

Do not distort logic.

I am asking to post evidence of police brutality in Libya- given the fact that Egypt was not giving 'humanitarian' intervention when the people needed and and NATO bombed Libya.

Don't just say things, I'm asking real questions and posting evidence to support my arguments.

I disagree, I'm fed up with arguing

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

What a surprise!

www.guardian.co.uk...

Here-

NO.

Do not distort logic.

Well your argument certainly won me over. I was proven wrong so much by your incredible arguments and evidence!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

What a surprise!

www.guardian.co.uk...

Here-

NO.

Do not distort logic.

Well your argument certainly won me over. I was proven wrong so much by your incredible arguments and evidence!

Good I'm so glad you came round to my way of thinking it must be so hard for being wrong all the time :-)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join