It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History repeating, looking back at Poland 1939 and the eve of war

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by BobM88

Originally posted by Wonderer2012

LOL have you ever heard of the PNAC?

I highly recommend 'Rebuilding America's Defenses, September 2000.

www.newamericancentury.org...

Followed by 'Which Path to Persia?, June 2009 from the Brooking's Institute and the Saban Center for Middle East Policy.

www.brookings.edu...

The Neocons were craving for war with Iraq for years, they even wrote to Clinton to push for war with Iraq in 1998-

www.newamericancentury.org...

They make it more than clear in RAD which countries are on the agenda, it is running like clockwork what I add!

Russian plot? LMAO.

Wake up you deluded fool.

What is RAD? I'd like to read that

RAD= Rebuilding America's Defenses. I linked to it for you.

It is a neocon think tank written by the likes of Paul Wolfowitz, Dov Zakheim, (The pro Israel lobby or Zionists whatever you want to call these criminals) it outlines American foreign policy for the 21st century. Talks of Iraq, Libya, Syria, Iran etc. Hell it even mentioned a need for a New Pearl Harbour to get the ball rolling (Released one year before 9/11).

Its all there, it is an agenda. They don't exactly hide it.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad

Originally posted by MrSpad

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
The ....realities of...... unconscionable...slaughter of tens of thousands innocent unarmed Syrian men, women and children of the past 14 months...are not staged, despite the whitewashing by HumanSlayer supporters.

If History repeats itself, we can only blame ourselves - the Free World,...for not standing up to the ex KGB agent Putin, a relic of the past, a senile old fool, a throwback of the cannibal Stalin's era, who is still trapped in that cold war mentality, judging by his insane comments of east and west when the world had changed and evolved into shared commonalities to bridge differences, as well as the human butchers CCP of 70+ years.

It is them,. these 2 barbarian group of leaders, whom the world had been appeasing while more and more, and even more fellow humans soon to come are sacrificed on their alters in their insane worshipped of enslavement and destruction of mankind...

What else must the insignificant nobody me, do...to wake up fellow humankind?

Well, the slaughter is 'staged' in the context that it is foreign trained rebels invading a country and killing people- the similarity in the propaganda is that the west is manipulating what is happening to say Syrian military is killing women and children. At no point am I denying people are being killed, it's just you are completely brainwashed to think Assad is going round shooting innocent women and children, it is BS!

Challenge to you-

-Post me some video evidence of Syrian security or military shooting a protestor or civilian. Also, post some video evidence of this in Libya while you are at it.

I'll bet you won't reply because as much as you search, you can never find 100% verifiable evidence-

Syria is fighting a battle against invading terrorists pushing for regime change. Thousands of innocent people are dying and it is a tradegy, that is where our agreement ends however.

So the west sent in rebels to start a civil war that they have no interest in getting involved in, that threatens its allies in Jordan, Turkey, and Israel with instability, war spill over, and refugees, that has allowed in radical elements they do not want in Syria, and that has them ducking from have to do anything about it. Why thats sounds like brilliant plan. The west was perfectly happy with Syria as it was, stable and just strong enough to keep from falling apart. To the West Syria is a distraction and a problem they will talk about and hope they can some how avoid having to do anything beyond make a statement here or there. People rebel, it happens and you either step down or shoot it out. It has happened through out history. This fantasy the the West some how controls evey event is beyond silly. You should go work for the Gov it migh frighten you to find out just how little we can control.

Irony here is strong.

Yeah of course, it sounds ridiculous who would want war- the people certainly don't. This applies to British, Americans, Libyans, Iraqi's, Syrians, hell the whole world. The masses never want war.

But once you realise that the forces controlling the west do not giving a flying # about the west, they hold no nationality or hold no honour to any given country, then you begin to see the real picture.

Given your response, why did they bomb Libya? Did that happen to slip your memory?

You're also forgetting to take into account the west is pushing for intervention- they aren't exactly hiding the fact!

The west bombed Libya because a bunch of people were about to get killed right on the borders of two states who just went through the Arab Spring. If the west had not acted they would be flooded with refugees, full of rebel camps and all of them drug into a long term bloody civil war that would have been a hot bed of radical influence who would have paraded western inaction as proof that the west is the true enemy.

And if the West was pushing for intevetion they would have acted by now. Anyone who follows the international polical scene knows the west has zero interest in intervention. They talk and meet and talk some more but, nobody wants to do anything. The goal of the west right now is to give the appearance of support to the Syrian people without having to do anything. They are kind of hoping things will work themselves out and they can then claim some of the credit for it.

I made a challenge-

POST SOME EVIDENCE GADDAFI FORCES WERE KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE- PROTESTROS OR WOMEN OR CHILDREN.

POST THE EVIDENCE IF YOU CLAIM WE INTERVENED THERE TO PROTECT PEOPLE!!

You live in a dream world mate.

edit on 29-6-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Sooo...arab apologists that live confy in western countries, being happy about their freedoms, want to get rid of them?

Be my guest, MOVE THERE (in any arab country) but pls, do NOT want West to crumble just because you people are fed with commies propaganda.I still wanna live here in a bad NATO country.

The difference between me, a guy that spent 17 years of his life in communism (Romania), 4 of those years being in a military school, I should be 110% infested with red propaganda, which is also Anti-Israel propaganda (so, pro arab propaganda) and a teenager or even much more mature person that lives in US or West EU or Australia or WHEREVER wasn't a communist regime is obvious.
I cannot cave in their propaganda because its pure BULL.S.HIT.I remeber how I spent nights in line for some food or fruits or whatever the RUSSIANS beleive it is OK for their colonies to have.And i also remeber how best pals were the russians with palestinians (that does not exist nor did existed as nation),Ghadafi, Assad, etc.

It all comes down to PROPAGANDA.I beleive NATO one (based on real life PROVED facts) while some delusionals beleive otherwise (based on conspiracy thoeries and known leftists).

Some of you might even thing that in Gaza is bad...keep thinking the lies.The gazans live 12 times better than half of African countries and some of the former USSR countries.But you just prefer to eat the "bad Israel" propaganda.I respect that.

Just respecty my right to eat "bad arabs" propaganda.
edit on 29-6-2012 by Recollector because: *

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

I made a challenge- POST SOME EVIDENCE GADDAFI FORCES WERE KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE- PROTESTROS OR WOMEN OR CHILDREN. POST THE EVIDENCE IF YOU CLAIM WE INTERVENED THERE TO PROTECT PEOPLE!! You live in a dream world mate.

Absolutelly true.
Gaddafi was murdered because he was in an ongoing plan to establish a goods-backed currency, that he was planning, along with other members of ME, to spread it, like a "ME Euro". If it was only a common currency among ME countries, the west would not complain at all. But it was GOODS-BACKED, this is a real threat! Why? Well, a currency based on a goodie, determines its power, in this case, it would have been gold or oil backed. If it was oil backed, the ME nations would become A LOT more powerfull overnight; NATO could not let it happen, never! That's why Iran and Syria are next targets. Gaddafi was in negotiations with Kamenei and Assad to make his plan come true. Since Gaddafi is now dead, the other "plotters" must go too, or they could keep on with this plan...

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Recollector
Sooo...arab apologists that live confy in western countries, being happy about their freedoms, want to get rid of them?

Be my guest, MOVE THERE (in any arab country) but pls, do NOT want West to crumble just because you people are fed with commies propaganda.I still wanna live here in a bad NATO country.

The difference between me, a guy that spent 17 years of his life in communism (Romania), 4 of those years being in a military school, I should be 110% infested with red propaganda, which is also Anti-Israel propaganda (so, pro arab propaganda) and a teenager or even much more mature person that lives in US or West EU or Australia or WHEREVER wasn't a communist regime is obvious.
I cannot cave in their propaganda because its pure BULL.S.HIT.I remeber how I spent nights in line for some food or fruits or whatever the RUSSIANS beleive it is OK for their colonies to have.And i also remeber how best pals were the russians with palestinians (that does not exist nor did existed as nation),Ghadafi, Assad, etc.

It all comes down to PROPAGANDA.I beleive NATO one (based on real life PROVED facts) while some delusionals beleive otherwise (based on conspiracy thoeries and known leftists).

Some of you might even thing that in Gaza is bad...keep thinking the lies.The gazans live 12 times better than half of African countries and some of the former USSR countries.But you just prefer to eat the "bad Israel" propaganda.I respect that.

Just respecty my right to eat "bad arabs" propaganda.
edit on 29-6-2012 by Recollector because: *

No one is saying living under a dictatorship is good.

But the west choses who to bully and who to keep to suit their own pockets and interests.

As long as the Saudi royals sell out their people for cheap oil deals to America then we will never hear about the living conditions of the poor Saudi people in the MSM.

Same with Egypt- USA funded Mubarek for 30 years for Egypt to act in American/Israel interests- the people rose up against Mubarek because of the oppression they endured under his control. As the Muslim brotherhood takes over, Egypt is going to be a breeding ground of terrorism as they know their suffering was funded by the west.

There is misery and suffering all over the world and Libya was picked for NATO intervention- one of the few countries left not under the control of the central banks- they were independent, Gaddafi was seeking to create an African currency to rival the dollar and Euro. Libya has no debt to any country, it was wealthy- there is ZERO evidence Gaddafi was sending his forces out to randomly kill innocent people, and yet NATO started a bombing campaign.

One of the first things the 'rebel's achieved after killing Gaddafi was setting up a central bank. Look at Libya now, it is in ruins and the people are suffering much worse now after the 'humanitarian intervention'.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
What a surprise!

No one can post evidence of Gaddafi forces killing innocent women and children or innocent protestors!!

This forum has become a joke where people will oppose, ridicule your POV then just sign off and stop posting once you ask the questions that matter.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
The Nazis had the intention of permanently occupying different countries, the US or NATO do not have those intentions. Not to mention the obvious difference in ideology, the US and NATO might have strong Christian roots historically but they never say anything about waging a holy war against other religions, unlike the Nazis who stated for example Jews should be eradicated along with any one else who they thought didn't meet their standards. At least I missed the state address by the president how they must go against the heretics worldwide.

Hitler was an expansionist, he called for things like Lebensraum, to have space to live. But it also included a demand for a position in the world's economics, after Germany had lost many of it's colonies and with it valuable resources. Lebensraum meant the Germans wanted more and instead of dealing or improving on it's doing business, it wanted to take it by force.

While the US and NATO both use force in other countries in conflicts which have strong connections to the resources, I still don't see them rounding up people and putting them on trains to gas them, just because they are Muslim, or from a certain area or culture. It appears to me they do this because they can't do business with the regimes against whom they have used force or the deals were unequal in their views and they took the risk to change the odds. But even then, they don't intent on occupying the areas and they try to introduce things like basic education, improved infrastructure and sanitary. In Hitlers view I'm sure he viewed the conquered nations' inhabitants as mere slaves to the Aryan race.

I could go on all day about the differences, the only thing ww2 Germany and the current West have in common is that there are conflicts and casualties because of this. Neither side was "Good" IMHO though, more like "less bad". Almost every country, culture or religion in the world has their own skeletons in the closets. It's almost ironical that in this day and age of information people still have distorted beliefs about history and some countries even manage to brainwash their citizens by deliberately teaching a false history.
edit on 30/6/2012 by Dragonfly79 because: typo

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfly79
The Nazis had the intention of pemanently occupying different countries, the US or Nato do not have those intentions. Not to mention the obvious difference in ideology, the US and Nato might have strong Christian roots historically but they never say anything about waging a holy war against other religions, unlike the Nazis who stated for example Jews should be eradicated along with any one else who they thought didn't meet their standards. At least I missed the state address by the president how they must go against the heretics worldwide.

Hitler was an expansionist, he called for things like Lebensraum, to have space to live. But it also included a demand for a position in the world's economics, after Germany had lost many of it's colonies and with it valuable resources. Lebensraum meant the Germans wanted more and instead of dealing or improving on it's doing business, it wanted to take it by force.

While the US and Nato both use force in other countries in conflicts which have strong connections to the resources, I still don't see them rounding up people and putting them on trains to gas them, just because they are Muslim, or from a certain area or culture. It appears to me they do this because they can't do business with the regimes against whom they have used to force or the deals were unequal in their views and they took the risk to change the odds. But even then, they don't intent on occupying the areas and they try to introduce things like basic education, improved infrastructure and sanitary. In Hitlers view I'm sure he viewed the conquered nations' inhabitants as mere slaves to the aryan race.

I could go on all day about the differences, the only thing ww2 Germany and the current West have in common is that there are conflicts and casualties because of this. Neither side was "Good" imho though, more like "less bad". Almost every country, culture or religion in the world has their own skeletons in the closets. It's almost ironical that in this day and age of information people still have distorted beliefs about history and some countries even manage to brainwash their citizens by deliberately teaching a false history.
edit on 30/6/2012 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

I agree there are differences, but when you look deeper, the 'on the surface' tactics maybe different, but the end game doesn't really change.

You've got to remember back in the days of the Nazis, propaganda existed to justify Hitler's invasion of Poland- the SS under Himmler set up what were effectively false flags. It is only with the largely biased benefit of history's hindsight that we see Germany as the all out aggressor and reason for WW2.

9/11 saw America launch her own wars of aggression just as Hitler had done, do you think Hitler claimed he wanted to take over the world or do you think he told his people that Poland was a threat to national security? Don't forget the false flags to justify invading Poland here.

The 'war on terror' has provided the pretext for the United States to deploy military force to realise its national objectives throughout the world—that is, to pursue the very same course for which the Nazi leaders were charged as war criminals.

TPTB ARE also using force to impose their control. Look at Iraq, it was solely to impose a government which benefited the needs of those who waged the war.

The US was not satisfied with the existing political order in Iraq and set out to change it by military force. This is precisely the crime for which the Nazis were found guilty. In the words of the American prosecutor: “Our position is that whatever grievances a nation may have, however objectionable it finds the status quo, aggressive warfare is an illegal means for settling those grievances or altering those conditions.”

How can Libya or Iraq be any different? The official stories of 'humanitarian intervention' or stopping Saddam and his WMD are the same propaganda falsehoods told to the Germans by the Nazis.

There are more similarities then many people would like to admit.

How many people died in the Iraq war?

en.wikipedia.org...

Look at all the propaganda against Iran now. The goal of US policy toward Iran is regime change—the installation of a puppet regime, which will follow US dictates and restore the situation that existed up to 1979 when the Shah was overthrown (cheap oil deals).

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Seriously OP, if you cannot see the GOD DAMN BIG DIFFERENCES between Nazis and NATO you must be blind.Or sick.Or crazy.Or whatever you can call someone who cannotsee those big differences.

-Nazis did MASS KILLING (as in millions).NATO "failed" yet to do that.

-Nazis started WW2, with over 50 million dead (and countless maimed, wounded, deported, refugees).NATO "failed" yet to do that.

-Nazis had force labor camps and gas chambers.NATO "failed" yet to do that.

-Nazis OCCUPIED entire countries.As in ADMINISTRATION.As in RULING.NATO "failed" yet to do that.

You maybe believe that another world war will dwarf the others.And you are completely right here.Maybe you believe that that war could be started by NATO - you could be right.Maybe Russia and China are the "good ones" and NATO the "bad ones".Could be, tho is STRONGLY belive that a former DICTATORIAL state -Russia- and a current DICTATORIAL state -China- could be a better option instead US and West.

Maybe you think every state have the right to do w/e it wants inside their borders.Maybe yes, as long as it is human.If not, sooner or later, that state and their leaders must be hold accountable.Peacefuly preferabily.If not, a war MUST start.

You canoot accept, as a HUMAN beign, the other HUMAN beigns are KILLED in other countries because their leaders cannot understand FREEDOM and LIBERTY.We know this (well, i know partialy, since my first 17 years were lived under a dictatorship) and we want this for everyone else.And if some guy like Assad, and Putin, and Ahmadinejad, and Mubarak, and Ghadafi, and Saddam, and any Kim are in the way, sooner or later we will be dealt with them.I say we, because most here are living in countries that are democracies.

If there have to be a WOLRD WAR for us to understand why a guy like Assad cannot escape unpunished, so be it.If Russia and China are defending HIS CRIMES, so be it, we will have a world war.If Russia and China CANNOT UNDERSTAND this, so be it, we will have a world war that will dwarf the first ones.

But I CANNOT blame NATO, USofA and the West being responsable for the next world war.I know that WHOEVER will start it, USofA and the West will finish it.
edit on 30-6-2012 by Recollector because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Recollector
Seriously OP, if you cannot see the GOD DAMN BIG DIFFERENCES between Nazis and NATO you must be blind.Or sick.Or crazy.Or whatever you can call someone who cannotsee those big differences.

-Nazis did MASS KILLING (as in millions).NATO "failed" yet to do that.

-Nazis started WW2, with over 50 million dead (and countless maimed, wounded, deported, refugees).NATO "failed" yet to do that.

-Nazis had force labor camps and gas chambers.NATO "failed" yet to do that.

-Nazis OCCUPIED entire countries.As in ADMINISTRATION.As in RULING.NATO "failed" yet to do that.

You maybe believe that another world war will dwarf the others.And you are completely right here.Maybe you believe that that war could be started by NATO - you could be right.Maybe Russia and China are the "good ones" and NATO the "bad ones".Could be, tho is STRONGLY belive that a former DICTATORIAL state -Russia- and a current DICTATORIAL state -China- could be a better option instead US and West.

Maybe you think every state have the right to do w/e it wants inside their borders.Maybe yes, as long as it is human.If not, sooner or later, that state and their leaders must be hold accountable.Peacefuly preferabily.If not, a war MUST start.

You canoot accept, as a HUMAN beign, the other HUMAN beigns are KILLED in other countries because their leaders cannot understand FREEDOM and LIBERTY.We know this (well, i know partialy, since my first 17 years were lived under a dictatorship) and we want this for everyone else.And if some guy like Assad, and Putin, and Ahmadinejad, and Mubarak, and Ghadafi, and Saddam, and any Kim are in the way, sooner or later we will be dealt with them.I say we, because most here are living in countries that are democracies.

If there have to be a WOLRD WAR for us to understand why a guy like Assad cannot escape unpunished, so be it.If Russia and China are defending HIS CRIMES, so be it, we will have a world war.If Russia and China CANNOT UNDERSTAND this, so be it, we will have a world war that will dwarf the first ones.

But I CANNOT blame NATO, USofA and the West being responsable for the next world war.I know that WHOEVER will start it, USofA and the West will finish it.

Why don't you FIRST address my last reply to you?

You do realise half the dictators you listed where initially funded by the USA right? Mubarek, Saddam Hussein, where do you think these dictators get their chemical weapons and billions of dollars to fund their regimes from? America has funded the Egyptian dictatorship for the last 30 years to seal a peace treay with Israel and be complict in the massacre of Palestinians by Israel- the West also funds Israel to carry out their very own holocaust against the Palestinian people.

The point is that the Nazi's justified what they did through propaganda and manipulation, this same propaganda exists today, and you seemingly fall for it hook line and sinker.

I'm also not saying Russia and China are the good guys, personally I don't think there are any 'good guys' left in this world.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

The biggest hole in your theories is that these are proven events, researched and documented after decades.

Where is the evidence of the same tactics being used in Libya?

I see suspicions, accusations, theories and stories about it from people who claim that outside forces have done everything from arrange the Egyptian revolution to the Syrian revolution too. Yet they still can't provide any credible evidence that this is actually the case. Perhaps in twenty years we will have that, but right now there is no evidence for it.

I have no doubt at all the Western nations have involvement in these events. But I also fully accept that Russia, China and numerous other nations are equally involved too.

None of it changes the very fact that the people of Poland were attacked, and it doesn't change the fact that the people of Libya, the people of Egypt and the people of Syria were/are attacked and defending themselves against their own dictatorial regimes.

Given the choice, I would gladly have my government assisting rebels to overthrow their dictator than see us bombing the hell out of their nation as happened in Iraq and Afghanistan.

I agree with your premise of history repeating. But I tend to see it as a general "economic collapse leads to war" kind of thing.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

What a surprise!

No one can post evidence of Gaddafi forces killing innocent women and children or innocent protestors!!

This forum has become a joke where people will oppose, ridicule your POV then just sign off and stop posting once you ask the questions that matter.

There is this, although you'll probably say it's fake, because it's a British newspaper

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

I see suspicions, accusations, theories and stories about it from people who claim that outside forces have done everything from arrange the Egyptian revolution to the Syrian revolution too. Yet they still can't provide any credible evidence that this is actually the case. Perhaps in twenty years we will have that, but right now there is no evidence for it.

I agree, some of these theories may well be true, but remain theories until proven, many people on here simply get angry if you disagree with them, and demand evidence, when they've supplied none themselves

peace :-)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
There is or perhaps now 'was' a statue of a Russian soldier in east Berlin, called 'the unknown soldier' the east Berliners called it 'the unknown rapist' does that say something?

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

The biggest hole in your theories is that these are proven events, researched and documented after decades.

Where is the evidence of the same tactics being used in Libya?

I have no doubt at all the Western nations have involvement in these events. But I also fully accept that Russia, China and numerous other nations are equally involved too.

None of it changes the very fact that the people of Poland were attacked, and it doesn't change the fact that the people of Libya, the people of Egypt and the people of Syria were/are attacked and defending themselves against their own dictatorial regimes.

Given the choice, I would gladly have my government assisting rebels to overthrow their dictator than see us bombing the hell out of their nation as happened in Iraq and Afghanistan.

I agree with your premise of history repeating. But I tend to see it as a general "economic collapse leads to war" kind of thing.

For the 3rd time-

POST EVIDENCE GADDAFI FORCES WERE KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE IN LIBYA, YOU KNOW, EVIDENCE THAT WOULD JUSTIFY THE NATO INTERVENTION...

Seriously, I am challenging YOU to post evidence.

You people want to research what the Western world has done, and still does to Africa to get an idea how evil the world really is. The numbers of dead and starving as a result of Western meddling through divide and conquer, military coups and funding dictators to serve their own interests in Africa is one of the greatest tragedies imaginable.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shminkee Pinkee

What a surprise!

There is this, although you'll probably say it's fake, because it's a British newspaper

www.guardian.co.uk...

there is this too offering a different view,

www.independent.co.uk...

www.amnesty.org.uk...

www.amnesty.org.uk...

plus this too, there is plenty of evidence if you look for it,

unfortunately now that Libya is in a mess the newleaders seem to be as brutal as Gaddafi was

www.amnesty.org.uk...

www.amnesty.org.uk...

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
The man wants an evidence...while he KNOWS very well that there are PLENTY on evidences around.

What he wants as evidence is something like a video where Ghadaffi soldiers take 50 people, put them at a wall and kill them.
Well guess what smartie...this kind of evidence DOES NOT EXIST, because who might film that is either DEAD either a Ghadaffi thug.

Was NOT enough for you to see videos where HELICOPTERS shot people gathering in a square in Tripoli?Is that ENOUGH for NATO to intervene or WAIT like Chamberlain did ?

Simply put, there is NO EVIDENCE that the guys on Mamy Marmara were islamists, but we all know they were.
There is NO EVIDENCE that show Hitler killing himself, but we all know he did.
There is NO EVIDENCE that the rebels in Syria are armed and funded by Saudi Arabia, but we all know that they are.

There is also NO EVIDENCE that Osama bin Laden is dead, but we know that he is dead for LOOONG time (not when th Seal5 "did" it).

The evidence you WANT cannot be delivered.But the common sense, logic and information can KNWO something without being need of any evidence.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
today in damascus.

Published on 30 Jun 2012 by FreeSyrien0

Assad will fall, make dua, and donate and help, the Propaganda of the dicator assad is like hitlers, he claims in his tv that every thing is ok, but every one hates assad. Assad and his wife are killing innocent children, worse than animals.

2 comments

* terrorist scumbags... i hope u all die... go do ur jihad in Saudi Arabia and Qatar...and leave Syria the * alone!

Eretz Zen 4 hours ago

* u... terrorist in damascus

maks3000 4 hours ago

Pro assad civilian murdered. propaganda? you decide

just what I found in 5minutes

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
And I needed only 2 min (to watch both videos) to see what you did here.

A video that could have been filmed years ago in a number of locations, like Gaza, West bank, Beirut, Hama, Iraq, Afghanistan, Lybia...with 2 comments that could very well be Assad's secret service or Assad supporters (yep, 12% of syrians are alawite, like Assad is).

But if that video is legit, filmed TODAY in Damascus...Assad already lost.

An execution...dude, it could be an execution (tho I highly doubt), but could have as perpetrators ANYONE : Hezbollah, Mossad, the kurds, an arab gang in Harlem, Hamas, afghan rebels, lybian rebels, and YES , even syrian rebels.But to say without any DOUBT that they were SYRIAN REBELS it is completely unethical.
edit on 30-6-2012 by Recollector because: *

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

The united states doesnt directly occupy the countries they wage war with,not permanently anyways,but they do occupy them in various other nefarious,financially driven ways...

thats why we use to see so often boxes stamped,made in japan,after world war two and now we see boxes stamped,made in china,made in vietnam and elsewhere and what would the thousands of dead american soldiers from the vietnam war think about that?

soon enough we'll start seeing boxes stamped,made in iraq and made in afghanistan...

all happening intentionally in unison with the elites creating economic depressions within america, that are never dealt with properly and never solved,keeping the vast majority of mainstream people controlled and dominated, while those elites simultaneously send vast amounts of work overseas,to ensure the ceo's and industrialists maintain their lavish lifestyles...

thats what the government and military high command of the united states is really all about...
edit on 30-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join