It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

just an average person "C gradeat best"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
hello all members new and old alike:
[snip]

I graduated high school 1970 and usm in 1988. ENGLISH was my worsest subject at any grade. So, spelling and punchuation aren't great from me. We are on SSID , which at best isnt a great living. but only about 20% less than mimium wage. I hope to do a good enough job when I post a reply or if I ever post a articile of my own. I have already posted some replies . And yes they are those around here who do read this stuff to take care of people who tell the truth as they know it(even if they are wrong by chance). So, I learned a valuable lesson, 1. take care of your self first. 2. dont even trust your brother,friend,son,daughter,preacher,lawyer,sheriff,judge, or anyone. 3. trust your enemy because you know what he will do to you unless your head is in the sand.
glad to be a member.
thank you
[snip]

edit on 27/6/12 by masqua because: Edited out personal identifyers

edit on 27-6-2012 by samiant because: thank you

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by samiant

Welcome to the ATS Family. It's just my opinion, but you may want to remove the first names of your whole family in your intro. As you said...don't trust everyone. It would take only a minor search to find your home, and family. jmoho...

Des

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I second that, and it is against ATS T&C's for your own benefit and protection.

Welcome to ATS. I look forward to hearing your take on matters.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, but be careful not to give out too much information about yourself. This is a safe website, but you never know who may be reading.

And while there may be 8 people with your name...There is only one with the people in your family with the names they have and whom graduated where you did etc.....

So, just be careful.

I look forward to seeing your posts and threads!

Vote Truth_2012 for ATS Regent

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

people here is the reason I added the remark about who to trust.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by samiant
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

people here is the reason I added the remark about who to trust.

I see a MOD removed your Family's personal info from your intro post. That's a good thing...

Hope you find what you are looking for here. There are a lot of really nice people here. I think you'll enjoy being here.

Des

edit on 27-6-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Thanks for the post I did remove them awhile back. Very Very good advice Destinyone.

new topics

top topics

join