It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False flag method Olympics 2012 update.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
reply to post by captiva

There is a Royal competing in the Games, didn't you know? Watched yesterday by Prince Philip and Princess Anne..

Just pointing it out and also so I can bookmark this thread so I can come back and laugh at the paranoia in a few weeks.

Yep, some royals will probably die. Most likely Prince William and Kate. What else would shock the world to war? Did you see the shots of William at the opening ceremony? He looked rather sad and distant in most of shots of him. But honestly, believe what you want. I look forward to your gloating after all this, I really do. But save it until then yeah?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
This appeared yesterday on the Russia Today Youtube channel. Krymsk: The Flood.

Some images to get used to.

Here is the blurb. Note the flood happened in the middle of the night. Imagine this happening in a city of 11 million.

It happened suddenly at night. There was no electricity; no help was coming. Streets became rivers and houses were drowned by meters of water. A deluge of mud and water swept through the city. People tried to survive by any means. Some sought refuge on their roofs; others scrambled up trees. Rescue services and volunteers flocked in the next day, but it was too late - 171 lives had been claimed by the onslaught. All the people of the city of Krymsk hope for now that such a disastrous flood will never happen again.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I'm noticing that the date as shown from US sources displays it as 3-8 (The UK way of doing it)

and the UK sources seem to be showing it in the US format. 8-4.

The single day/date difference without doubt refers to a nighttime event, that spans the UK / US timeline.

Here is another finding from a "Game On World" Nike advert...

Slam Dunk!

And here...

3-9

oh, and a 9" (911) for good measure.

Coincidence of course :/

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by saladfingers123456

I look forward to your gloating after all this, I really do. But save it until then yeah?

Because until that time you want to live in fantasy land and salivate at the possibility of the death of people in a false flag.

You have not got not a shed of proof or evidence for your myths, seeing signs that you have misinterpreted to fit in with your beliefs.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
reply to post by captiva

There is a Royal competing in the Games, didn't you know? Watched yesterday by Prince Philip and Princess Anne..

Just pointing it out and also so I can bookmark this thread so I can come back and laugh at the paranoia in a few weeks.

Like others I hope you are able to...regarding the Royals on holiday...There are Royals and there is the Queen and the heir to the throne...chalk and cheese I think.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I may as well share another source for the date.

This time from Madonna and Justin Timberlake.

They only have 4 minutes to save the world...
This track was released in 2008. So 4 minutes become 4 years... Seconds become month/days.

Now I have to point out that I watched this whole music video in slow motion, almost frame by frame, and these numbers are NOT at random. Even certain events seem to correspond to the time in the video.

Things to look out for as you watch.

Firstly.. the flood. It is very stylised, but it is a flood busting through everyones houses, catching them unaware.
The booms, that shake the glass of water.
The cars that they jump over are the colours of the Olympic rings.
The 2 men on the red car, by the "fire" bucket.
The number 3-8, that is the only number to show twice in the video with both Madonna and Timberlake.

I'm sure there is more there, but that is the bulk of it. But worth noting that the theme of the song is about saving the world.... (getting the message out?) I'm not a big fan of the tune personally, but hey

And here are the stills I pulled from it...

3-8

3-8

9-11

Worth a look.
edit on 30-7-2012 by saladfingers123456 because: The video was reversed!!! Changed it

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

I look forward to your gloating after all this, I really do. But save it until then yeah?

Because until that time you want to live in fantasy land and salivate at the possibility of the death of people in a false flag.

You have not got not a shed of proof or evidence for your myths, seeing signs that you have misinterpreted to fit in with your beliefs.

Wow.. you have me so totally wrong. Read my posts.. even in the last few pages. Salivating at death is something I would NEVER do. I don't want this to happen for goodness sake!!!!! I don't want people to die... what on Earth are you talking about?

I don't want people panicing.. I want them to be prepared, get to safety (even if it is just a couple of days holiday), and if nothing happens, then good. But don't start labelling me. You have me very much wrong. I'm sorry you see it that way.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Sorry if I lumped you in with all the crazies making predictions that won;t come true. I didn't mean to offend. Just getting tired of all these symbols and signs that are being misinterpreted in order to confirms one preconceived idea and belief system.

If you are really concerned though, why not contact the security services or the police to warn them?

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Something else of interest is the fact that so many of the venues and events are running at only half full or less. This has led to a bit of a call for heads of the corporate big-guns who received freebies but dont seem to have used them.

Some of the photographs and TV broadcasts that Ive viewed, the spectators are soldiers in camo. This begs the question...did the Olympic committee have forwarning that many corporate guests were not going to use the tickets, hense the call up of so many troops. Mybe not only for security purposes, but also to fill the spaces.

Im sure the concerns we feel are being felt by the general population as well...

respects

edit on 30-7-2012 by captiva because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-7-2012 by captiva because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Many thanks for the reply. I'm glad you get me. I'm just trying to do the right thing. Sitting back and saying nothing would drive me mad. I can take being rideculed afterwards.. I really want to be.. I have things I want to do. Have children, get married to my girl, anything but all this. But it seems like time waits for no man.

Contacting the police...

If I did that... If I said to old bobby, "yeah, I'm seeing a terror attack, and a giant flood hitting London, and WW3 will follow". He'd first ask, what are your sources?

"Erm.. well, Madonna, Dara O'brion.. yes, the comedian.. Nike, P&G.. yes they make chemical products.. errrrm... etc"

The phone would be put down within seconds, and a white van would appear at my door to cart me away.

Or if I didn't give them sources, and it happens, then they would be carting me away to Guantanamo in minutes.

It still scares me being public... these people are at the top of the World. This is the dawning of the New World Order... it has "Come into view" after all this time. This is why I said many pages back, a disclaimer, for them to leave me and mine alone. I've tried to remain in this thread, and not go mad sprouting it everywhere.

I'm a professional animator, I have a pretty reasonable life, and I live within simple means. I have little to gain by saying all this stuff. If I save even a couple of people, then I have done good.

But as I say.. I hope and pray that I am wrong... Please pleeease come and gloat, call me names, and be generally horrible to me if nothing happens. I can take it.
Peace

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Come now, let us reason together

Do you know the first time a bell was made for the Olympics was in Germany? Very thoughtful gesture of that Hitler fellow.

Do you know the running of the flame was also implemented for the first time in Germany. That Goebbels was a genius

Now in this UBER politically correct world ... isn't the above just ... wierd?

And everybody thinks it's all really smashing.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Well we love all that ceremony don't we.

Even using the wording of ceremony is all a little bit odd. There is serious religious undertones to the whole event, but no one really questions it. This is why I don't find it unsurprising when people dismiss the use of numbers... It seems too strange to most bricks and mortar realities out there, even when it is in their face. Passed off as coincidence.

Here is a picture from the bottom segment of the BBC Olympic website. Probably a bit tenuous, but hey... I just noticed it.

This is of course from the "Stadium Britain" animation set. The animation that has the UK surrounded by a gigantic wall, with the Pyramid lights overlooking everything. Also, where the clock on big ben at the end (you have to look close) has 8:20 or 8-4 on the clock face.

Here...

Note the length of the video... 1:01 or... 11.

This is where the image above is from here... the Olympic "Shedule and Results Page"

Small things.. but it is all a part of this vast tapestry, that non of us could keep track of fully.
edit on 30-7-2012 by saladfingers123456 because: spelling

edit on 30-7-2012 by saladfingers123456 because: Fixed the link

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Your first link is throwing a page not found error..

respects

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Something else.. I need some help to identify the following city.

Going back to the School of Hard Sums, one location of the date 4/8 and various Masonic sybolism. This image appears in the titles...

And then.. it seems to blow up! It is meant to show chalk dust, but it looks like an explosion. Is this London somewhere? Or is it San Fransisco? The Golden Gate bridge?

Here is the city blowing up...

And then finally, it is replaced with the following equation... does anyone here know what this means? Maths isn't my strongest of subjects. If anyone knows anyone who is good with this kind of thing, care to pass it on and see what they make of it, then report back?

I'll remind again of this following image... predicting the future... I'd like to know if their predictions are correct.

edit on 30-7-2012 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by captiva

Your first link is throwing a page not found error..

respects

Fixed!

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Here's a couple if stills from Florence and the machine music video, it shows a flooded city, with Osiris and Isis?
From this thread; www.abovetopsecret.com...
The clock in one shot shows a time of 8:20, or 8/4.

Hmm.

flic.kr...

flic.kr...
edit on 30-7-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Well, I think I have found the bridge.. but oddly, it isn't in front of a big city...

www.anglesey.info...

It's in Anglesey! But, it maybe has a meaning which fits in with the show. From the site...

Thomas Telford (1757-1834) began life as a shepherd in his native Scotland, and then took an apprenticeship as a stone mason.

Very likely a Mason himself, and so perhaps it is a reference.

From wiki...

Telford's reputation as a civil engineer meant he was constantly consulted on numerous other projects. These included water supply works for Liverpool, improvements to London's docklands and the rebuilding of London Bridge(c.1800).

London bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down. Though, keeping a critical head, his links to the London projects are a little weak. He designed a concept for the replacement London Bridge that was rejected. The above statement does say he was involved in the rebuilding of it though. But still, a very weak link.

This might all be nothing, but it just seems a strange thing to put in the titles of such a strange program. Especially as the city has nothing to do with the bridge (if indeed I have identified the right bridge). It could be a veiled reference to San Fransisco though. Maybe it is nothing at all. One location and conspiracy is enough!

Still if anyone recognises their city in the pic... do post!

Right... back on topic...

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains
Here's a couple if stills from Florence and the machine music video, it shows a flooded city, with Osiris and Isis?
From this thread; www.abovetopsecret.com...
The clock in one shot shows a time of 8:20, or 8/4.

Hmm.

flic.kr...

flic.kr...

Those pics are dynamite if you ask me! I'll post them below so no external clicking

Also.. without spreading this conspiracy out further... the shot that follows the big ben in a flood... the "snake watch" shows a date (using the same logic) of September the 22nd. Along with the "left" all seeing eye opening.
Ominous.

The 22nd of September in 2012 is the date of the Equinox (thanks to Wifi for finding that out). Interesting indeed.

Must mean something. Probably coincidence yes?

Edit: Oh, and here is the full video...

Given all of the rainbow symbolism in the Olympic run up... it is interesting to note that the song is called Spectrum.

Here are the very strange lyrics...

When we first came here
We were cold and we were clear
With no colors on our skin
We were light and paper-thin
And when we first came here
We were cold and we were clear
With no colors on our skin
Til you let the spectrum in

Say my name,
And every color illuminates,
We are shining,
And we’ll never be afraid again.

Say my name!
As every color illuminates!
We are shining!
And we’ll never be afraid again!
Say my name!
We are shining!

And when we come for you,
We’ll be dressed up all in blue,
With the ocean in our arms,
Kissing eyes and kissing palms.
And when it’s time to pray,
We’ll be dressed up all in grey,
With metal on our tongues,
And silver in our lungs.

Say my name,
We are shining,
And we’ll never be afraid again.

Say my name!
We are shining!
Say my name!
As every colour illuminates!
We are shining!

And when we come back we’ll be dressed in black!
And you’ll scream our names aloud!
And we won’t eat and we won’t sleep!
We’ll drag bodies from their graves!
So say my name,
And we are shining,
And we’ll never be afraid again,
Say my name,
As every color illuminates.

Say my name!
We are shining!
Say my name!
We are shining!

Say my name!
We are shining!
Say my name!
Say my name!
edit on 30-7-2012 by saladfingers123456 because: Added the video and lyrics

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Sounds like a return, or rebirth.
say who's name? Strange song. Osiris and Isis feature in the video. Where's pharaoh? Lol

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

The Royal in particular was her Granddaughter, who was being watched by the lover of her life, Prince Philip and her daughter. No matter how deranged you might think the "evil NWO" are, I doubt the Queen would run to safety while her family are butchered.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join