It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False flag method Olympics 2012 update.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by crankyoldman
I will toss this out there. The 'shooting' in Aurora is part of the larger ritual. The movie is called Dark Night, which can mean a lot of things, but when coupled with random, mass murder it surely means THE Dark Night, the night before the light. As someone pointed out the opening ceremonies are timed with the return of Sirius - the light. Could it be that we see the Dark before the Light? Could it be the bringers of the dawn will be finally completing their invitation for the return of those who left us in the Dark Night, and their return will herald the new dawn? It is entirely possible this recent mass killing was the sacrifice needed to complete a certain part of the ritual, so there may be no need for mass death at or around the Olympic events.

The ritual spans thousands of years, with so many "clues." The symbols as we see them are not really for us, but for others. Imagine an invitation to someone who does not speak english - also they happen to live elsewhere so the transmission has to occur in a different way. Imagine you didn't want the populace to see what the invitation says, so you disguised the symbols in various other symbols, but those reading the invitation could see the entire process. The end of the ritual/invitation is 2012 Olympics. The "flame" the light, has been carried for ages from place to place, and not it is finally come to light the real light - the return. The entire world is "watching" either via their own eyes or through there proxy - news, and they are to see either simply the end of the ritual, or the actual return of the light bearers.

The question is: has the collective unconscious of the world decided against the return, so will the effort be for naught? Or, will the invitation be ignored? Or, will the invitation be accepted?

all the time all this was being arranged, had the mainstream media and Hollywood not installed fear into the masses about "off world" visitors, and even the story of the antichrist ect. Maybe.
but the return now is not what it seems, so I'd say the unconscious collective would reject. For fear of the unknown they will suffer the fate man has prepared for them.
Better the devil you know.
I'd like to see our aincent ancestors return, (should they be out there) and I even think the whole blue beam project, "could" be propergander to make people "not" believe what they are seeing. A double bluff type deception. Only time will tell, and if mass consciousness has anything to do with it, I doubt will happen for real. Who knows? We shall see.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains I assume the information comes to others the same way it came to me, so have no reason to think these people are fakers

Enlighten me, please
Sure, nothing is going to happen mark my words..
When nothing happens will you see they are fakers or will you carry on just asking?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

Originally posted by Wifibrains I assume the information comes to others the same way it came to me, so have no reason to think these people are fakers

Enlighten me, please
When nothing happens will you see they are fakers or will you carry on just asking?

Interesting definitive pov. There were a few of us who groused about the 9-11 event and what it would bring when it comes. You would have stated to us back then, "nothing is going to happen." You'd have been right I guess, as nothing really did happen other then what was stated happened You suggest nothing will happen in the next two weeks, but is this based on a perfect reading of the symbols, or is this your reaction to "ahhhh, I heard all this prophecy bs stuff before, nothing ever happens...?" The later is understandable, but for those few who saw the precursor symbols leading up to 9-11, and spoke, what then?

If you were around back in 72, you'll recall some international talk about "something happening" at the olympics, again you'd have stated "nothing is going to happen," to that as well, and of course you'd have been right. The idea of something "happening" is not the point, the point is are the symbols of this process pointing to something bigger. The rise/return of Atlantis was a concerted effort begun by Francis Beacon and a cadre of his friends, they set about resurrecting Atlantis, complete with "skyscapers" and "dna manipulation." They were carrying on the process that was started by others before them, folks who sought to resurrect what they had destroyed. They succeeded, and all along they left breadcrumbs as to their effort so they, and they alone - (those who put in the effort), could see their work. They haven't really arrived at the "end" point per se. Did you read the symbols leading us here? Can you read them even if they were given to you in book form? The discussion here is about the symbolic effort that has taken some time to develop, with each piece a clue, can you read the clues, or are you assuming because you can't, they don't have meaning.

The contention is "the Olympics are for athletes to show off their prowess and to give nations a chance to shine." Kind of, but that is not why there were resurrected. A few men, very few, resurrected the process to introduce their symbolic system of influence, THEN, they made up the PR excuse for the games. Other men used them as political tool, but the real reason was the tiny little part of the effort known as the ceremonies - opening and closing, with each one containing a clue. The standard observation is, "ahhh, rubbish, they just make them up prior to each games, look at this idiot now, he can't even decide what's what...." Again, sort of right, but wrong. Influence is a hard thing to accomplish, especially with folks who don't feel they are influenced, Danny Boyle is being influenced to include certain things at certain points, as they fit to finalize the entire Olympic symbolic effort and he is doing it in a way that makes it look like nonsense. I have seen this happen, in person, often, and it is quite a sight to see another suffer influence conflict and not know why.

At some point people start to see what is going on, despite the best efforts of those who seek to hide the truth from the oppressed. There are always folks who are sure nothing is going on, and of course in many cases nothing is going on, but in a overly simple example let us look at the gulf of tonkin. The symbol was the event as it was told, yet it never happened, but the symbol was powerful enough to start a war to kill millions. The symbol was pretty powerful.

The process of creation is a complicated matter. The collective creates the reality we see, we are being steered by symbols of all kinds to manifest a reality that certain folks want us to manifest. Sometimes we push back an refuse, other times we oblige. Should you believe what I say, no, of course not. Either the symbols make sense to you or not, if they don't that's okay.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Well, I said I wouldn't write on here anymore. But at this point... who cares. I see little in the way of wake up. Denver, sorry mate, but I'm not even going to read/reply to your posts here. Pure derailment. I advise others to do the same, it is time and space wasted. It is clear that you have nothing to contribute, and you haven’t got any proof to back up your denial, except your opinion? So, "ignore mode" has been engaged. Sorry.

So why have I decided to carry on? Well, something new has come to light, as they do so daily.

Have you heard about the fantastic "event/art" of bell ringing for the Olympics? This ceremony will occur for 3 whole minutes at 20:12pm on the 27th of July.

This is all about the start of the Olympics yes? To some... erm, most(!)... absolutely!

Just to fill you in, this "art" project was conceived by Turner Prize-winner Martin Creed, who has called the event Work No. 1197. Now, for those of us who like to play with the numbers, you could probably reduce that down to 11+9+7... 27. Not to mention that it contains all of the significant numbers… 11, 9 and 7. But that connection to the whole is clearly just "nonsense", ….obviously. But read on.
This article started me searching for meaning... Big Ben to chime 40 times for 2012 Festival (A little tip to those searching... the BBC is giving away all of the plans and pre-programming).

Big Ben is going to chime 40 times in 3 minutes, the article tells me. 40 times... hmmm, that's an odd number I thought. What on Earth can that mean? So off I go into search land, to see what I can see.

Astronomy - The planet Venus forms a pentagram in the night sky every eight years with it returning to its original point every 40 years with a 40 day regression (some scholars believe that this ancient information was the basis for the number 40 becoming sacred to Jews, Christians, and Muslims)

Well! Fancy that! Sounds like a culpret! But alas, it didn’t quite fit, because the regression ends on June 27th, not July 27th. But, here is something interesting to note before I return to the 40 chimes.

Venus Retrograde Cycle - 2012
Beginning May 15th and running through June 27th, Venus will be in
retrograde.

Venus goes retrograde once every 1.6 years
...(a mathematical value known as "phi"). At a fixed position in the sky,
Venus will begin to slow its speed, appear to stop and reverse direction
before she turns back around and picks up normal speed again. This year it
happens for 44 days. Most of the time it occurs between 40-42 days.
The 2012 Venus retrograde cycle is a more important one than we've had
for more than a century, since incorporated into it is the Transit of Venus.

Well I never! This year is a special year, with a 44 day retrograde period. Good ole' 2012. Venus forming a pentagram, would you Adam and Eve it? (Believe it.. couldn’t resist the cockney)
What a coincidence! Here is a video of the above…

Here is something else, and to those who have studied ancient knowledge, then Orion will have some significance. So it was interesting to read the following...

July 27th – Venus aligns with Bellatrix again on the day that the Olympic Games begins in London. She then aligns with Capella again, passes through the belt of Orion and crosses the Orion nebula (again) throughout the duration of the Olympics
Link

Also worth mentioning, is that Venus is the Roman name for Isis... and Isis has many links to all of this too. So it isn't without connection.

But back on topic… More or less ALL of the references to 40 are religious. Have a look...

But the “40” that really stood out on the Wikipedia page related to the great flood in the Bible. The floods that plagued Noah lasted 40 days and 40 nights. That’s the 40 that most people think of first isn’t it? I welcome other ideas… but I can't think of anything "Olympic" or wholesome to attribute it to.

but hang on... isn't there a replica of the Ark coming up the Thames during the games?

All coincidence, only an idiot would link these things. Just ignore my ramblings "lol". Nothing to see here.

Mmm.

edit on 25-7-2012 by saladfingers123456 because: Correcting my own mistakes.

edit on 25-7-2012 by saladfingers123456 because: Stuff

edit on 25-7-2012 by saladfingers123456 because: Adding stuff

edit on 25-7-2012 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   

It's the old sleight of hand idea. Focus everyone's attention on one big event, at the same time doing something else while no one is watching.

The old slight of hand idea yeah? Look at the first link again and look at the figure, look in his hand!

Someone wrote it correctly, and you -still- couldn't manage to write the correct word. "Sleight", not "Slight" of hand! And you actually live in an english-speaking country? Apparently not an english-typing country, though..

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shoujikina

It's the old sleight of hand idea. Focus everyone's attention on one big event, at the same time doing something else while no one is watching.

The old slight of hand idea yeah? Look at the first link again and look at the figure, look in his hand!

Someone wrote it correctly, and you -still- couldn't manage to write the correct word. "Sleight", not "Slight" of hand! And you actually live in an english-speaking country? Apparently not an english-typing country, though..

Do it matter? It says the same thing.
your post was a waste of space.
after reading that far into he thread, that's all you could come up with? Why bother posting if not to be rude?
edit on 25-7-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
And the pre-planning of the post games excuse/reasoning rolls on and on... They can more or less pick and choose whatever story they want at this point...

Athletes hand Terrorists the golden ticket

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by saladfingers123456
And the pre-planning of the post games excuse/reasoning rolls on and on... They can more or less pick and choose whatever story they want at this point...

Athletes hand Terrorists the golden ticket

How stupid can the media get. They say athletes are jeopardising security by posting their ID passes on twitter, then they themselves Go ahead and print the same passes in the paper. Sounds like propergation. Dumb and dumber.
edit on 26-7-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Here are some fun numbers, that are all a big coincidence and mean nothing at all. Have a lol.

Just as a guide, 3, 6, 7, 9, 11 (or multiples of 1) and 27 are key. 27 is 3 multiples of 9 (a magnification).

Have fun yourself, and check out a google search and see what you find. LINK

LOCOGs Phone number 0300 111 2012

Samsung’s cool Olympic ad for its Galaxy S111 by Cheil Worldwide, features people all around the world waiting for Beckham to hit the drum to start the Olympic Games, before using their Galaxy S III handsets to share footage of his shot.
Here's the advert

The Olympic opening ceremony is on Friday, the anniversary of the Centennial Park bombing of the Atlanta Olympics (July 27 1996), which killed two and injured 111.

Check how many comments follow this Olympic article/live update… and how the “comment section has been closed…” HERE

Also, on this Daily Mail article… (and note at the bottom… “We are no longer accepting comments on this article.”) HERE< br />

NOTAM to remind pilots on the start of Olympics airspace restrictions
NOTAM B1463 has been issued today to remind pilots that the Government's Olympics airspace security restrictions come into force at 23:00 (ll o’clock!) UTC on 13 July and extra temporary controlled airspace is introduced from 00:01 on 16 July.
For information purposes - not for flight planning - the NOTAM reads:
olympic airspace structure - to clarify. security restrictions - RESTRICTED AREAs (TEMPORARY) for restricted zone egr112 (aic m080/2012 and associated j class notams refer) and for prohibited zone EGP111(aic m078/2012 and associated j class notams refer) commence at 2300 hrs 13 jul 2012.

LINK

NOTE: Is the restricted area REALLY designated EGP?? As in "Egypt" 111!

London’s Olympic Park, at just under a square mile, is the largest new park in the city for more than 100 years. For gardeners, the most exciting part will be the extensive and dramatic perennial planting, designed to be part of a permanent legacy. Around 45 hectares (111 acres) of planting and habitat will be created.
LINK

Torch helpline Telephone: UK: 0800 111 6448

The following all from this article… Welcome to fortress London

The triumphalism was short lived. Fifteen hours after the announcement, explosive devices on London's transport system during the morning rush hour, placed on trains and a bus, killed 52 (5+2=7) people and injured 770.

The Olympic opening ceremony is on Friday, the anniversary of the Centennial Park bombing of the Atlanta Olympics (July 27 1996), which killed two and injured 111.

Dow is parent company to Union Carbide, which was responsible for India's 1984 Bhopal disaster, the world's worst chemical accident, resulting in at least 11,000 deaths

"Drones will patrol the skies over the Olympic park, barricaded behind an 11-mile electrified fence and guarded with sonic weapons and 55 teams of attack dogs." (55 is 5 multiples of 11 obviously)

His truly terrifying account includes a plan to evacuate the whole of London - 11 million people - with the importation of 200,000 body caskets, each being able to hold four or five people.

Various parts from THIS article on the BBC about Judo at the Olympics (is this significant? The Judo tournament finishes on the 3rd) HERE

There are 66 throwing techniques and 29 (2+9 = 11) grappling techniques officially acknowledged in judo, which basically involves throwing opponents to the floor and holding them in submission.

“Judo is now the most popular martial art in the world, with 13 million participants in 111 countries.”

Cont below...
edit on 26-7-2012 by saladfingers123456 because: added a picture

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Lots of 8’s to the power of 3 with the torch… 8/3? Hmmm LINK

The Torch is made up of an inner and an outer aluminium alloy skin, held in place by a cast top piece and base, perforated by 8,000 circles

8,000 Torchbearers who will carry the Olympic Flame

The Torch stands 800mm high

The Torch weighs 800 grams.

Shape: the power of '3'

The triangular-shaped Torch was inspired by a series of 'threes' that are found in the history of the Olympic Games and the vision for the Olympic Movement:

Lots of fun during the 53rd day of the Torch run. (5+3 = 8 ...again) LINK

On the 53rd day of the relay, Queen and Prince Philip watch as torch is carried through the grounds of Windsor Castle

A Thames Valley Police spokeswoman confirmed that a 27-year-old man from Henley has been arrested on suspicion of outraging public decency.
The streaker had 'Free Tibet' written on his back. (Ring any bells Rik Clay)

In the castle's quadrangle the Queen and Duke of Edinburgh watched as torchbearer Gina Macgregor, 74 (7+4 =11), ran into the open space after earlier receiving the flame from Renate Beynon, 66.

Phillip Wells (who was passed the flame in front of the Queen) wore the number 74 on his shirt… oh… 7+4=11

Hundreds of people watched as 83-year-old Sir Roger (8+3=11) carried the flame along the athletics track before handing the torch to 25-year-old (2+5=7) student Nicola Byrom.

And just for good measure…

The torch will travel a total of 87 miles today, and be transported by 111 torch bearers on the 53rd day of the relay.

Oh this could go on and on and on… but of course, numbers mean nothing, it is all silly nonsense. The same as symbols… nonsense. You’d have to be MAD to think that anyone involved with the Olympics had a number obsession, even more so that it has a significance…

9-11, 7/7 cough cough.

You can forgive the addition parts... but the multiples of 1... they aren't there for nothing.

Anyway, a bit of fun I'm sure.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
One thing, the EGP could stand for east Greenwich peninsular, (O2 dome site)

Nice reasearch/messing about there
lots of 11s 8s and 27s.

Lots of numbers lol, half alphabet half binary code in that post. Calculating calculations of copious connections connected to conspiraceys confined to the London Olympics. Lots of Cs
best I could do, you covered the rest.
edit on 26-7-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

Enlighten me, please

Denver !! sup dude

i have a premonition for you and mark my words
it will not be a olympic like the others we had in the past
since i care for you .. stay out of London
take you familly and go somewhere in a trip for 2 weeks
edit on 7/26/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Actually, Denver told me in this thread that he is in Portsmouth... but that is way too close for comfort for me. But hey ho.

Wifi, yep, some fun numbers indeed. It is all coincidence though, of course. I'd be bonkers to think they had any connection what-so-ever lol. Foolish, idiotic, mad, crazy, weird, loony, barmy, insane, rediculous, paranoid, nuts to think they had any meaning.

But a great set of coincidences though.. isn't life strange. lol lol lol. 101... oh.

On the EGP thing, yeah, it could be that.. but given the very clear Egyptian connection to all of this, it would seem a very odd correlation. Anyways, 1 1 11 111 11111 11111111 1111111111111

We both know that nothing at all will happen at the Olympics on the 3rd/4th of August except a few people running around, chucking stuff, riding stuff and beating each other up. Nothing going on at all.

After all, the security is solid, no holes at all, and no one wants to attack good old Blighty, cus what have we ever done to anyone? I'm off to go buy me one of those one eyed Wanklock and Man-the-vile's toys, and a good old flag to wave at everyone who comes near me. Yayyyyyyy!!!! The Olympics are in Britain!!!! Hooorahhhhh for Blighty!!! I'm super excited!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by saladfingers123456

Salaaaad....Satire, or sarcasm, or both, slightly more satire than sarcasm? lol.. Oops

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I hope everyone is ready for the false flag attack, this is it.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
The false flag attack happened last night. North Korea were pissed.

www.bbc.co.uk...

The more paranoid or sceptical of you would suspect that this is yet another sign. A prelude if you will.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_
The more paranoid or sceptical of you would suspect that this is yet another sign. A prelude if you will.

We hope we're wrong. /shrug
edit on 26-7-2012 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
How funny, I just read another one... they just keeeep on rolling... From Here

Southwark Council has laid 110 pictograms on the pavement along the south bank to Tower Bridge, each depicting an Olympic sport.

Some of the biggest draws throughout the city are the 83 6ft (2m) statues of the Olympic mascot, Wenlock, and Paralympic mascot, Mandeville, which appeared among London's cityscapes and landmarks in mid-July.

That would be 8+3=11... if you haven't got the jist of it yet.

Team GB's 542 athletes get official go-ahead for the Games... 5+4+2=11

Are we getting this yet? This running theme?

What does slightly amuse me, is that one of the GB team has dropped out saying he is injured... but that won't do! The British Olympic Association have demanded to see his medical records... We can't have a team number that adds up to 10 can we now!

Phillips Idowu is "incredibly disappointed" after the British Olympic Association made public a request to see his medical records. The 33-year-old triple jumper did not travel to the Team GB training camp in Portugal citing an injury concern. BOA chief medical officer Dr Ian McCurdie has asked for medical records. "He's incredibly disappointed and surprised as to why the BOA has chosen to do this," Idowu's agent Jonathan Marks said. "I can't understand the benefit to the athlete."

LINK

Oh yeah, and he is 33 too lol... and is a "triple" jumper. Perhaps Mr Idowu has been looking on the Internets and got a bit of crazy in him too...

edit on 26-7-2012 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
You are looking way too deep into this. If there are any screw ups you can bet its down to the incompetence of the workers rather than conspiracy, such as the flag mix up last night. Just sit back and enjoy the sport, block out the politics, and it'll be a good event.

You cant forget that these events generate a lot of money, and that the government are absolutely relying on making new corporate agreements with other nations. This is what the olympics are basically all about, and the sports is a side show. Its a giant business convention, where they can invite people from nations where they would normally not be allowed to. The elite have way too much to lose by destroying their chances of making money. This is where the real conspiracy lies.
edit on 26-7-2012 by Firefly_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rosha

Originally posted by FX44rice
Odds are nothing gonna happen at Olympics in London.All the potential clues you are all looking at are deceit in itself. Come on now, be grown up CT's. If so many clues were available to the "lay person" all of you (& me (maybe)), then that would signal the alert that I need to keep my eyes elsewhere (say in the U.S.) where every high ranking puppet can lay an excuse that they were gone and missed the FF attack and were safe, because they were in London. That goes for every other puppet leader on the globe.

I'm of much the same mind which is why tracking and accounting for the obvious and too easily 'discoverable' is so important to finding out what *is* going on.

I'd be very interested to see the list of who *isn't* going to the London games...and whether or not here is any new activity around Denver..aside from the wildfires that is...as Denver is a 'meeting point' of a fashion...for bigwigs going to ground.

Ro

I just created a forum posting in NWO explaining the sighting of UAVs around Denver last night (7/25/2012) that I witnessed.

I mentioned how it could be due to the shootings, but hinted at the end that is also could be pre-recon/survalence in anticipation for the change in the seat of government after a London event.

I also think London is only one area to be concerned about, I believe the event will include 6 other cities in North America based on the Project Blackjack series.

God Bless,

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join