It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False flag method Olympics 2012 update.

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
all I'm asking is that after the closing ceremonies, everyone who started a thread declaring a FF would happen simply updates the thread with a simple

"I was wrong"

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
reply to post by saladfingers123456

That's just a mathematical phenomenon, nothing else, like Prime numbers or that every multiple of 2 must end in an even number (there are many, many more). Mathematics is built on the principle that patterns exist and creates rules for them, it isn't proof of something nefarious.

I think you misunderstand me.

My point is that there is something very special about numbers, and the patterns that come from them. They have significance to those that try to harness the in-built code of our universe. I'm not saying "9" is evil.

I'm saying that numbers mean something to some people for a reason.

I'm pointing out that adding up numbers also has meaning, it isn't just reaching to find significance. I'm saying that there is a significance to adding numbers. The weird results of 9 is a demonstration of this. Are you saying that these patterns don't mean anything to anyone?
It is the Universal language. That is my point. Numbers, to some people have significance. Maybe not you, maybe not me, but they clearly mean something to someone...

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Numbers have a great deal of meaning, that much I know. Without numbers, I would have no job (nor would many of us) and the world around us wouldn't exist...

But that is a world of difference from assigning some sort of esoterical power to them... I just don't see how they can.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
all I'm asking is that after the closing ceremonies, everyone who started a thread declaring a FF would happen simply updates the thread with a simple

"I was wrong"

I'll be here to say that. Not a problem. Though i didn't start a thread on it

I'll also be expressing my happiness at being wrong. Given all of the security issues, and the prominence of the games on an international level, the rising rhetoric between the US, UK Iran and Syria.. it will be a sigh of relief.

Nothing wrong with being prepared though. If something were to happen (and there is plenty of time yet I'll add), then the effects on the economy would be huge. What is wrong with being prepared, and looking for the potential of an event that isn't that unlikely. It isn't like the Olympics haven't been bombed before.

I'll already admit that my expectaion of it being early this morning is wrong. It doesn't negate everything I've seen.

There are plenty of other possibilities thoug. THere are also another 7 days of the Olympics to go. We are only half way through. Don't get too wrapped up in expecting an apology from people though. No one is wanting it to happen. People who are going on about this want people prepared for a possibility that isn't unlikely, as I mentioned before.
Yes, there might be some who welcome doom and gloom, but that isn't everyone ya know?

If you could have got everyone out of New York prior to 9-11, if there seemed to be some weird signs, would you have said nothing? Or the same for 7-7.

But yes.. if it makes you feel better, I will be right here saying "I WAS WRONG" ...string me up! Sorry for caring.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Yes, but when no false flag etc occurs all the prophets of doom etc will simply say that TPTB cancelled / postponed it because too many people became aware of it due to their activities.

They will then inform us of when the next event will be, and so and so on - eventually 'something' will happen and they'll use that as vindication and declare that they were always right and that we are 'sheeple' and either unwilling or unable to read between the lines and see the signs etc.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

Numbers have a great deal of meaning, that much I know. Without numbers, I would have no job (nor would many of us) and the world around us wouldn't exist...

But that is a world of difference from assigning some sort of esoterical power to them... I just don't see how they can.

But you just said it yourself... numbers have power.. they make the world go round, they describe the universe. You think people wouldn't try and harness that? Just look at Google and their stats. They seem to be giving themselves Godlike powers through studying mans habits. They can predict what is happening so they say.

Obviously that is a more practical application, but you can look at ancient knowledge... numbers have meaning in mysticism, I don't know why you are arguing a point that is already known. I wanted to make the point to those that think that looking at number correlations were stupid or crazy.

Numbers, Their Occult Power and Mystic Virtues

How about Pythagoreanism? LINK

I could find example after example of Maths in mystic beliefs. I'm suprised you seem so skeptical. But each to their own.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Admittedly, despite being a sceptic for the whole NWO thing, I am "prepared" just in case of a major disaster, but that's just good sense. I have my BOB (Bug out Bag), a place to meet friends/loved ones arranged etc.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Again, I am aware of the supposed power, historical occult practices involving numbers etc, but fail to see any actual evidence of them having any real power. For example, there used to be belief systems that held that trees were mystical beings, or that the Sun was a God who rode on his Chariot across the sky. Doesn't mean it's true, it's just us humans assigning magical things to rather benign events/objects.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn

Yes, but when no false flag etc occurs all the prophets of doom etc will simply say that TPTB cancelled / postponed it because too many people became aware of it due to their activities.

They will then inform us of when the next event will be, and so and so on - eventually 'something' will happen and they'll use that as vindication and declare that they were always right and that we are 'sheeple' and either unwilling or unable to read between the lines and see the signs etc.

Hey, I'm no prophet.. and certainly have no interest in "Doom". I'm a guy who has studied. I've seen the same numbers come up over and over in connection to the Olympics. They share a similarity to previous events that seemed to be false events (becuase if they were real, and terrorism was real, those kind of things would be happening al the time!).

I'm am just someone who has looked very closely at what is being put out in the media, which we already know is controlled by a select few.

Just to point out, I don't see this same narrative playing out in independent news and media.

If you want to believe other people, that is entirely your choice. Personally, I've never asked anyone to believe me. My stand point has always been..

"Here is what I've seen, go check it out for yourself". I've not had any refutes of it, but I have been called ridiculous without any intelligent conversation.

Look for yourself, look at what has been shared, make up your own mind. If you don't believe or agree, then why are you here? I ask that honestly, do you just hate people looking and studying? What is it? I don't understand.

I'm not arguing, it is a genuine question, because I am the total opposite of you if that is the case.
If I have misunderstood you, then I apologise ahead of time.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Spot on, Freeborn.

In the end, they will be proven right, by the sheer laws of averages.

I could predict that there will be a major Earthquake that will shatter London. In fact, such a things is pretty much a certainty, but it might happen tomorrow or it might happen in 1,000 years time. Eventually, after many predications, I will be proven right and I will forget the 300 times I was proven wrong.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I've never made a prediction in my life, never felt urged to before these games. It was seeing all of the stuff that I have that has made me say anything at all. Most predictions are obvious rubbish... based on nothing, and at worst, on someone listening to spirits, angels, etc... no time for it.

This is based on a narrative playing out in the controlled mass media. It is different in my personal opinion. But like I say, each to their own.

Here is an insight for you... I can't believe me either.

I am full of doubts over what I have seen, but yet, that feeling of knowing that there is something going on here remains very strong. I have to remind myself of everything I've seen and read, because it seems impossible, crazy.
I'll be glad if nothing happens. I'm wanting to get married to my girl, maybe have a kid, write a film, create an animation of my own ideas.. start writing music again... lots to look forward to.

Anyways, just thought I'd add that.
edit on 4-8-2012 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn

Yes and they will still fall for it like sheep why oh why oh why lmao.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Tell me will you fall for it again? or will you be more the wiser this time round?

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by saladfingers123456
I'll be glad if nothing happens. I'm wanting to get married to my girl, maybe have a kid

A tip for you my freind

1 shun the charlatans.
2 get married
3 have babies
4 have fun.

peace...

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

The thing is there has been such an inundation of threads here on ATS predicting all sorts of doom and gloom during the London Olympics.
Some deserve more consideration than others.
But the majority are based on massive assumptions, leaps of faith and imagined scenario's.
Whenever the OP's etc are questioned on their predictions and asked to supply any sort of reasoned thought or supportive evidence they resort to accusations of being a shill, ignorance, inability and unwillingness to 'read between the lines', (the greatest explanation for wild assumptions ever).

I genuinely believe that not everything in this world is as it seems or as we are supposed to believe they are; I believe that there is a possibility that a group, or groups, of people who try to manage and manipulate world events to further their own ends and agenda's and I firmly believe there are conspiracies and secrets out there hidden from general view etc.
But not everything is a conspiracy.
Far from it - some things are simply just what they appear to be.
Unfortunately a lot of people can't accept that and they seek conspiracies etc in everything.
And this deflects and detracts from the genuine.

This non-stop avalanche of Olympic doom and gloom predictions has simply alienated many of us from the whole subject and possibly discredited some of the theories worthy of more serious consideration.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

reply to post by denver22

A tip for you my freind

1 shun the charlatans.
2 get married
3 have babies
4 have fun.

I don't think I've ever seen better advice offered here on ATS.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by denver22

Pretty much all humans should want out of life. A peaceful existence, free to enjoy life, raise a family and find someone to get old with.

Put it this way, if you defer getting married and/or popping out rugrats because of something that may or may not happen, you will always find a reason to not do it. Just bite the bullet and go for it, sod what happens. If the shizzle does fly, at least you will a reason to carry on as there will be people depending on you. I'd personally hate to be in a SHTF scenario alone.

EDIT: I have three sprogs, btw. They frustrate the hell out of me, drain my resources more than a US corporation in bed with a Tyrant and have pretty much murdered any semblance of a social life, but by god I wouldn't change it for the world

edit on 4/8/12 by stumason because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

I gave you a star for the way you put that as yes there are some conspiracies,yes there are societies but thses societies are fringe groups eccentric just club mentality etc. I know i have been amongst but i wont talk about it
on here.. To put it in a nut shell im enjoying the olympics we got a few golds and i wish all the luck to team GB
and my fellow americans.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Thanks seen both you around i watch and observe very closely you and stumason both
of you keep up the good work .I usually go for the space apollo threads and made us
brits proud along with some americans debunking the apollo moon hoaxers etc.

Choose life, choos women, choose a compact dishwasher so your missus
doesnt have to complain about the dishes lol. peace freeborn mate and you stu mason.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by saladfingers123456
Look for yourself, look at what has been shared, make up your own mind. If you don't believe or agree, then why are you here? I ask that honestly, do you just hate people looking and studying? What is it? I don't understand.

Hey it is a site for anyone to have there say my freind..
edit on 4-8-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join