It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Netanyahu has Decided to Attack Iran before the U.S. Elections in November."

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

"Netanyahu has Decided to Attack Iran before the U.S. Elections in November."

prometheanpost.com

Senior Israeli officials now confirm that Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu has, “decided to attack Iran before the U.S. elections in November.”
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Wow people dying all over our planet so lets kill more people instead of feeding and helping and giving to the ones that really need it Nope lets spew propaghanda make people consume and obey im done talking useless, these 1 percenters are greedy sick and twisted souls that will hopefully be judged and punished in the best and most worst way possible.

prometheanpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by seridium

TPTB are pushing the war agenda and promoting conflict in the Middle East because it makes it easier for them to divide and conquer. They are making bigger and bigger power plays to take over the entire globe. All of this is fitting into Scripture prophecy!

6And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8All these are the beginning of sorrows.

- Matthew 24

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
First things first... Is this a reputable source? i have never heard of this information site which makes me wonder. Lets say it is... Can this story be verified from any other source as well?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
We must not let them start a war, this will backlash to ALL OF US! I once heard they needed to complete WW1, 2 and 3 in order to establish their control. And don't be fooled, the governments are working together and only want us to be sacrificed for their gain. I repeat, WE NOT NOT LET THEM START A WORLD WAR!!!!! Life as we know it will change in doing so and it won't be for the better, only make it harder for everyone... gosh I hope people can see the #ing lies these deranged governments are portraying.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Seridium, if this is true this could move up the time table on my "next war" prediction. I guess we will see what develops.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
to bad the american puppet in chief wont do a thing to end the genocidal psychopath israels upcoming mass murder of innocents in iran and the continued genocide and oppression of palestinians by israel ...

netenyahoo knows israel has the americans in its pocket and america will continue to assist israel with its genocide and oppression ...

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I suppose it's a believable storyline. But that's an awful lot of unconfirmed reports and unsubstantiated claims from un-named third parties.

ETA: I have a hard time believing Netanyahoo or anyone in Israel has the ability and/or the balls to strike without US authority. To do so would indeed be an enormous #. My problem with the analysis in the article is that it claims this would somehow benefit Romney. I'm not so sure about that. A whole lot of maybys
edit on 25-6-2012 by stanguilles7 because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by seridium
Wow people dying all over our planet so lets kill more people instead of feeding and helping and giving to the ones that really need it Nope lets spew propaghanda make people consume and obey im done talking useless, these 1 percenters are greedy sick and twisted souls that will hopefully be judged and punished in the best and most worst way possible.

No offense but isn't that exactly what you're helping to do?

Spread propaganda?

Until it happens people who grill Israel over an attack that hasn't and may never happen are just feeding the machine they claim they are against.

Just an observation....

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Politics....

To start a war with Iran will put Obama on the hot seat. First, it will prove that he could not prevent the Israelis from going ahead with their plans, and he will have to come to their aid, I assume, because he has no guts to stand firm and let them fight their own war.

But would it be any better of a situation if a republican was in office or wins the office since they are largely war hawks? Damn them all!

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Global Research is reliable

www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
This quote is pretty much on the money......Dr. Webster Tarpley – It has become clear that NATO is planning psychological operations and massacres in Syria and Russia has stated that it will confront any US-led attack. Israel is apparently laying the groundwork ......

Time to take this a whole lot more seriousl folks cause it really looks like the frickin maniacs are really really in charge of the assylum......and they are about to burn the whole damn thing down!

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
The articles keep citing a BBC report, but the furthest link is Haaretz.com

So, I'm going to conclude that it isn't reputable until BBC puts it up. Right?

Haaretz Story
edit on 25-6-2012 by QUANTUMGR4V17Y because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by shaluach

"God" I hate bible scripture lets just face it History repeats itself every scripture all the same people arent dumb!

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
and then people wonder why so many hate Israel....... like in the other thread about the Egyptian official

if you need to be reminded, THIS IS WHY. These war-warmongering pricks have cried crocodile tears for long enough!

EDIT: besides, they have already started the war. Assassinations, war propaganda, working with MEK, economic sanctions, and never before seen cyber-warfare.
If anyone dares talk about this conflict they must acknowledge, who pulled the trigger first: ISRAEL
edit on 25-6-2012 by seenavv because: (no reason given)

link   
doublepost ? how did that happen ?
edit on 25-6-2012 by seenavv because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by seaside sky
reply to post by DarknStormy

Global Research is reliable

www.globalresearch.ca...

They tend to be. But it is the same article, word for word, full of un-named sources.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Im just posting a article a friend posted on fb, if it has any truth to it im gonna throw up, I really do hope all it is, is propaghanda...

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
Politics....

To start a war with Iran will put Obama on the hot seat. First, it will prove that he could not prevent the Israelis from going ahead with their plans, and he will have to come to their aid, I assume, because he has no guts to stand firm and let them fight their own war.

But would it be any better of a situation if a republican was in office or wins the office since they are largely war hawks? Damn them all!

That's my problem with the reasoning in the 'article'. It claims he would do this to benefit Romney, but I dont see how it would actually benefit Romney. It might line up some GOP voters who are lukewarm on him, but I dont see how the American public would, as a whole, blame Obama for Israel's actions. I think you could just as easily argue it would benefit Obama because switching potus in the beginning of a potential world war usually doesnt go over big with voters.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

Im pretty sure the whole "Chaos out of Order" scenerios would add up if the people were upset with the prez for allowing this to happen with no response?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join