It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Netanyahu has Decided to Attack Iran before the U.S. Elections in November."

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Unfortunately, Bibi is a nutcase.... And that is the real problem here, the United States could be (for all we all know) telling him to chill out and he would still beat the war drums loud and clear, why? Well, it's because he's a little short of the proverbial six pack in my opinion...

True or not, Israel will not get our "permission" or "blessing" if they decide to do something and that will be their own downfall...

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by seridium

"Netanyahu has Decided to Attack Iran before the U.S. Elections in November."

prometheanpost.com

Senior Israeli officials now confirm that Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu has, “decided to attack Iran before the U.S. elections in November.”
(visit the link for the full news article)

I love this guy!
I have listened to every videos of his and love his spunk and the way he lays it all out.

Brother Nathaniel being an EX-Zionist IMO has a unique view as to the motives of Israel.

ISRAEL'S MASTER PLAN

THE TALMUD EXPOSED

Here is an article of Brother Nathaniel's below I found to be very revealing.

Was Israel formed through blackmail? After reading this article, I believe it to be true.

Untermeyer produced a packet of letters from his pocket written by President Wilson to his colleague’s wife when they were neighbors at Princeton University. These letters established the fact that an illicit relationship had existed between Wilson and the wife of his Princeton colleague. Wilson immediately acknowledged his authorship of the letters. Untermeyer then informed Wilson that his former sweetheart was in dire need of $40,000.

President Wilson informed Untermeyer that he did not have the $40,000 to pay his blackmailer. Untermeyer then volunteered to give Wilson’s former sweetheart the $40,000 out of his own pocket - but on one condition: that President Wilson promise to appoint to the first vacancy on the United States Supreme Court, the Zionist and Talmudic Jew, Louis Dembitz Brandeis.

Without further talk, President Wilson accepted Mr. Untermeyer’s generous offer. Then on June 5 1916, nearly one year before Wilson asked Congress to declare war on Germany, Wilson appointed the Zionist Jew, Louis Brandeis, to the Supreme Court.

Many were surprised that Wilson, the son of a Christian minister, would appoint to the highest court in the land the first Jewish Supreme Court Justice in US history.

READ FULL ARTICLE?

Another intriguing viewpoint toward Israel would definitely be Pat Condell.
This man holds nothing back about his true feelings.

edit on 26-6-2012 by InternetGremlin because: link fix

edit on 26-6-2012 by InternetGremlin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by seridium
Wow people dying all over our planet so lets kill more people instead of feeding and helping and giving to the ones that really need it Nope lets spew propaghanda make people consume and obey im done talking useless, these 1 percenters are greedy sick and twisted souls that will hopefully be judged and punished in the best and most worst way possible.

No offense but isn't that exactly what you're helping to do?

Spread propaganda?

Until it happens people who grill Israel over an attack that hasn't and may never happen are just feeding the machine they claim they are against.

Just an observation....

My observation would be of you, being hypocritical yet again, spreading propaganda along with your friends about how good Israel is, and USA...nothing wrong with hating other countries huh.

You would and DO support the trashing of other countries...I say let us wait for those Iranian attacks that have NEVER happened, before deciding you know what to do with them.

You guys and your friends are of the worst kind of propaganders on this site, and the war-lovers love you.

Whatever agenda is going on, you support the Bible-Lovers alone...disturbing, and a sign of some serious brainwashing.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
A collection of jihadis doing what they do best, failing and getting owned

Aloha snackbar

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Is Haaretz considered reliable in your opinion?

"On May 9," the report added, "the U.S. House of Representatives passed the United States-Israel Enhanced Security Cooperation Act of 2012, which seeks to "reaffirm the commitment to Israel's security as a Jewish state; provide Israel with the military capabilities to defend itself by itself against any threats... [and] expand military and civilian cooperation."

A senior Israeli official recently told Reuters that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has decided to attack Iran before the U.S. elections in November.

Source

It's funny, I got ridiculed on another thread of mine for mentioning the possibility of a strike on Iran during the upcoming exercise between Israel/USA. Some people have their heads burried so far in the sand that it's scary.

US and Israel to hold largest ever joint military exercise

I guess we will have to wait until October...

ETA: I see that QUANTUMGR4V17Y already provided the Haaretz source

edit on 26-6-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

No offense but isn't that exactly what you're helping to do?

Spread propaganda?

Until it happens people who grill Israel over an attack that hasn't and may never happen are just feeding the machine they claim they are against.

Just an observation....

Pot calling the kettle black?

Just an observation.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
The exact same thing was being said before the 2008 elections... And many times since as well.

I was working in Israel from 2008 - 2009 and now I'm back again for who knows how long. It seems like these reports make the rounds every few months. I'll start to believe it when I seen lots of military movement here in Israel, and when many of my co-workers are suddenly called up to military service...

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Sanctions are always an excuse for an War, did you know that Slayer69?

Sanctions have been on North Korea and Cuba for decades and they're still rocking and rolling...

I'm sure you're aware of that right Agent_USA_Supporter?

Sanctions were put on Iraq and Libya before they were invaded, Im sure you're aware of that right Slayer?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Qumulys

the last one was funny.

However this is a global issue when it comes to political news/propoganda/accuracy of the information. There are 2 sides to a coin you know that.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

I'm sure you're aware of that right Agent_USA_Supporter?

You mean those sanctions that were imposed long before bill Clinton came into office? those sanctions were imposed on NK,Cuba right after the cold war, if they still added more sanctions onto Cuba, there would be nothing left of Cuba.

Sanctions are nothing more than less lethal form of 'warnings'. If ignored and continued on the same path of actions, then there will be disciplinary actions (military actions). Generally that is the idea. It is upto the political system to comply or reject or ignore the sanctions and continue to progress down the path that is generally not in everyone's interest. It is upto the citizens of the country to steer the political wind in their country based upon their understandings and viewpoints of their political system with changing times. It doesn't matter when the sanctions were imposed or who imposed them. It is upto Cuba to elect a person that would bring prosperity based on its natural resources (whatever they may be). If a country doesn't have much to bring to the table, then certainly it doesn't have much of a leverage. Lets put it this way that Global Economics and Geopolitics are both intertwined heavily even if certain countries wishes not to be part of it. Self sufficiency is a thing of the past with changing times (mainly technology).

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore
My observation would be of you, being hypocritical yet again, spreading propaganda along with your friends about how good Israel is, and USA...nothing wrong with hating other countries huh.

Who's doing the hating? Being Anti-BS isn't being pro Israel.

It's called being anti-BS and objective.
I'd give it a try once and a while if I were you.

You would and DO support the trashing of other countries...I say let us wait for those Iranian attacks that have NEVER happened, before deciding you know what to do with them.

Try not to sound too disappointed that all out war [killing millions] hasn't broken out.

You guys and your friends are of the worst kind of propaganders on this site, and the war-lovers love you

As if the [Slam Israel at every chance over real or imagined accusations] crowd are all peace loving pacifists
[Except of course when it's in regards to Israel]

Whatever agenda is going on, you support the Bible-Lovers alone...disturbing, and a sign of some serious brainwashing.

There is one thing worse than spewing opinionated assumptive rhetoric and that's accusing others of being brainwashed in my book.

Some are great at both apparently
edit on 26-6-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
Pot calling the kettle black?

Just an observation.

Great rebuttal

Think that up all by yourself?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Wasn't a rebuttal, just a simple observation.

BTW...it wasn't that difficult to come up with either.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Oh, another "senior Israeli official" confirming this?

I would imagine that any "senior Israeli official" would NOT talk to the press about this, even off the record.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Wasn't a rebuttal, just a simple observation.

Have you ever tried turning that discerning eye inward?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
How come the mods moved a '9/11 - no plane theory' thread to the 'Hoax' section and yet this is not in the hoax section? I'm not saying the OP is a hoax story, but both cannot be verified.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I have seen threads like these and articles.

All crying and bitching over poop that has not happened yet!

Dictators come and go.

As for Assad and other dictators who have billions in the bank who want to play BIG DADDY.

TUFF LUCK AND GOOD LUCK!

We all play on sides with ones opinion.
I sure do myself.

Lets hope some coold heads and common scense comes into play.

Russia dont give a crap about anything,and a beacon of lite for no one.
Thats fine.

Thanks Russia,but the rest of the world goes on with out you..
And propbly forget if you vanished also.

Once Iran gets nukes and keeps playing the threats.
That will be there downfall.
QUITE FAST...

I have nothing more to say.

They also say in high tech goverment stuff,nukes will be obsolete in 40 years..
edit on 26-6-2012 by MollyMN because: s

edit on 26-6-2012 by MollyMN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Well, the two headlines are sitting one above the other now at ATS, so if October is the crunch time, the US is implicated by association at some point in October with this joint exercise, Obama in, Obama out, makes no difference blah blah.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
A metaphore came up to my mind.
Israel is like little, spoiled, sadistic kid with a gun in his hand coming at old man with only his fists and starting to beat him. If old man (by coincidence with lots of money in his pockets) fights back too hard kid will just shoot him in the head. On the top kid's big brother is watching everything from close distance in case something would go wrong, with even bigger arsenal on him.
The excuse for beating is: "old man wanted to get a gun"

No hope for this civilization.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join