It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Netanyahu has Decided to Attack Iran before the U.S. Elections in November."

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by seridium

ANY other source for this ?

Like maybe Netanyahu ACTUALLY saying this ? Like maybe EVERY Media outlet having this,on their front page ?

Until then ,I pass on this being legitimate ,in any way .

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
All politics aside for a second, simply because Israel will defend itself from serious threats regardless of who is in their corner.

It's not so much as to attack their nuclear program, which everyone knows is about nukes, before the elections as it is to attack before their program goes underground and therefore cannot be hit with airstrikes and such.

Time is running out to hit them hard and at least try to delay the Iranians from getting their hands off the suicide bomb vest trigger and on to the big red "Israel glow in the dark button".

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
And the never ending prediction of Israel attacking Iran continues.

Stayed tuned for the next prediction once this one becomes a dud.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by seridium
reply to post by stanguilles7

Im pretty sure the whole "Chaos out of Order" scenerios would add up if the people were upset with the prez for allowing this to happen with no response?

"Allowing this to happen"? You think Americans would hold a potus responsible for the actions of another nation (even one that is more or less our puppet)?

I dont think so.

link   
Really? I mean seriously...???? You let the newspapers tell the enemy what you're planning.....?

Take a real long think about it. I guarantee it doesn't happen. Why? Well I can work out, I hope you can too.

link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Sanctions are always an excuse for an War, did you know that Slayer69?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I don't know what to believe....

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Sanctions are always an excuse for an War, did you know that Slayer69?

Sanctions have been on North Korea and Cuba for decades and they're still rocking and rolling...

I'm sure you're aware of that right Agent_USA_Supporter?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I decided to do some stuff too

but then I played Xbox instead

Where is my news story

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by seenavv

These war-warmongering pricks have cried crocodile tears for long enough!

Yes !

From The Six-Day War,to the War of Attrition, to the Yom Kippur War, Egypt,Syria, Jordan, and Lebanon,have been waging War with Israel . About time Israel takes them to the woodshed.........

Oh wait...They did.

.....Iran should know that Israel isn't going to wait,to be Nuked.......
edit on 25-6-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

And that's why I posted it on ATS feedback appreciated I hope its a total dudder!
edit on 113030p://upMonday by seridium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
We see things like this

And then apparently what you are posting comes out. I don't see how it could be true. I don't see Obama entering another war before the next election either. I do see Israel requiring th help of the USA to even get close to defeating Iran.

link   

Originally posted by seridium
reply to post by sonnny1

And that's why I posted it on ATS feedback appreciated I hope its a total dudder!
edit on 113030p://upMonday by seridium because: (no reason given)

All good then.....

I don't think the Israeli Government is going to announce anything . They will just do it, If they need to . MHO

link   

Originally posted by Expat888
to bad the american puppet in chief wont do a thing to end the genocidal psychopath israels upcoming mass murder of innocents in iran and the continued genocide and oppression of palestinians by israel ...

netenyahoo knows israel has the americans in its pocket and america will continue to assist israel with its genocide and oppression ...

Do ya think it would be possible for you to re-write this, and throw in a few more of your emotionally charged propagandistic catch phrases? I can never read enough propaganda!

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Credible source?

That is laughable from the op's link:

Noam Chomsky Any dictator would admire the uniformity and obedience of the U.S. medi

US and Israel to Hold Largest Ever Joint Military Exercise

US Struggles to Install Proxy “Brotherhood” in Egypt

And then we have the article itself:

etanyahu’s major backer, Sheldon Adelson, is now firmly behind Mitt Romney, and they are known to believe that an Israeli attack on Iran in September or October will displace Obama and many dovish Democrats in Congress and establish a hawkish regime in Washington.

Sorry is the article about evil Isreal or evil Romney?

Garbage in gargage out indeed.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by seridium

I found another Source

www.globalresearch.ca...

Maybe this has merit?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I'm open to the idea that a new war with Iran is possible before the election, but I don't agree with your source framing it as a political incentive for Romney. I agree with this guy's assessment:

blog.kirkpetersen.net...

In wartime, Americans tend to rally around the president, at least initially. More than two-thirds of Americans supported the beginning of George Bush’s war in Iraq. So unless Obama utterly abandons Israel in its time of greatest need, I tend to think an Israeli attack will favor Obama’s re-election. Sure would take a lot of attention away from the economy and Obamacare.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
to bad the american puppet in chief wont do a thing to end the genocidal psychopath israels upcoming mass murder of innocents in iran and the continued genocide and oppression of palestinians by israel ...

netenyahoo knows israel has the americans in its pocket and america will continue to assist israel with its genocide and oppression ...

So Iran has a right to do what they wish and no nation should stand in their way yet we should get involved in internal Israeli politics simply because you think genocide is only committed by certain people?

how is that not a hypocritical stance?

If Iran has a right to deal with their own affairs then doesnt Israel? If we are being told to stay out of Iranian affairs then why should we be interfereing with Israels?

Wouldnt this mess be resolved if Iran came clean and allowed the UN access to the sites and complied with their treaty obligations?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Ever wonder why they're called Analysts?
Because that's where most of them are speaking from....

edit on 25-6-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

I'm sure you're aware of that right Agent_USA_Supporter?

You mean those sanctions that were imposed long before bill Clinton came into office? those sanctions were imposed on NK,Cuba right after the cold war, if they still added more sanctions onto Cuba, there would be nothing left of Cuba.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join