It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Realy Gaza, a little Palestinian girl explains

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

You state,

And Israel is to blame for that? Is Hamas - the government in Gaza - not responsible for their shoddy infrastructure?? Do you not realize that the PA receives more humanitarian per refugee than any other people, EVER, in the history of humanity?

What a silly statement!!!

Let's put this into perspective, just a for instance.
You get all of the air you want to breathe as it is free, therefore please do not hold me accountable for your lack of breath just because I've got my boot pressed to the back of your neck while your face is in a puddle of water.

Sure, Palestinians fire the equivalent of an Estes rocket into the terrorist state of israel, but let's compare the death tolls,
Although I abhor using wikipedia as research, finding actual stats can be a hard thing to do when it comes to the genocide in Gaza/west bank.
You can bet that the idf/jdl has agents constantly at work skewing these numbers listed, but the picture painted is still very ugly, especially when you look at the number of child casualties.

No wonder the Palestinians want to see the terrorist state of israel wiped off the map, I don't live there but this alone would make me want the same.
But this goes much deeper for those of us in the US who love our countrymen, knowing the terrorist state of israel murdered our Sailors and Marines.
Estes rockets vs Apache gunships is hardly a comparison, it is a wonder any israelis are killed at all, it must be their extreme incompetence.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

You can bet that the idf/jdl has agents constantly at work skewing these numbers listed, but the picture painted is still very ugly, especially when you look at the number of child casualties.

What the hell does the IDF have to do with the Jewish Defence League? It's this sort of mindless smut that boggles my noggin: Kach was outlawed from participating in Israeli Democracy. The JDL was a sister group of Kach - both founded by Meir Kahane. And yet you ignorantly group the Israeli Defence Forces with a defunct paramilitary group that simply has no presence at all today in Israel.

Perfect example of the disinformation you relativists spread online.
edit on 26-6-2012 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
Ok, first thing.

GAZA HAS ITS OWN AUTONOMOUS GOVERNMENT. If there are problems in Gaza, it is the fault of its terrorist government, Hamas, for not using its fund on worthwhile things i.e. developing it's economy. If they cared a lick about ending the current strife between Palestine and Israel - something they are constitutionally opposed to - this situation would not exist.

This is nothing other than the demonic sins of the Arab governments forcing on innocent palestinians a living standard so low and painful that one can't help but see Israel as the party responsible.

But look at what they do. They launch attacks daily from the Gaza strip on Israeli towns, DELIBERATELY targeting innocent civilians. What is Israel to do? They must protect themselves, so they do what is necessary: road blocks, security fences and international blocades on the waters of Gaza; to not do so woul be to imperil the Jewish civilians being targeted by Hamas terrorists.

Everything that is happening to the people of Gaza is simply the fault of their own leaders.
edit on 24-6-2012 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

What a #ing crock.

More than 3,000 homes and hundreds of other properties, including factories, workshops, animal farms and orchards, as well as government buildings, police stations and prisons, were destroyed and more than 20,000 were damaged during Operation “Cast Lead”.88 The Israeli authorities’ explanation for such devastation was “military/security necessity”.

Israel has destroyed everything the Palestinians needed to thrive as a state, they keep them under an economic embargo so they cannot rebuild. They deny food and humanitarian aid to the Palestinians. You want to tell me that is all Hamas fault?

You know how many people have been killed by those rockets since 2001? 28.
You want to know how many Palestinians were killed in Operation Cast Lead alone? 1300. Mostly civilians.

You expect actions like this to not breed extremism?

But you are probably right, it is all those Muslim terrorists who hate them just because they are Jewish, right?

Deny Ignorance.

www.amnesty.org...
edit on 26-6-2012 by ThedeadeyesofCharlieSheen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by g146541

What the hell does the IDF have to do with the Jewish Defence League? It's this sort of mindless smut that boggles my noggin: Kach was outlawed from participating in Israeli Democracy. The JDL was a sister group of Kach - both founded by Meir Kahane. And yet you ignorantly group the Israeli Defence Forces with a defunct paramilitary group that simply has no presence at all today in Israel.

Perfect example of the disinformation you relativists spread online.

Yeah yeah yeah, and the cia cannot perform on US soil either.
It still does not change the FACT that israel is a terrorist state that murders children and many other innocents.
But when US weapons and funding stop, we'll see just what israelis are made of... Literally.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I think there are two sides to the story. I have spoken about this situation there numerous times. If the world cared a decent lick, the palestinians would be transplanted to another place. If I were a palestinian, and I felt oppressed, I'd look to be gone. Even if I had to grab a canteen of water, my camel/livestock, and would pilgrimage to a safe place for my family. In the same token, they voted in Hamas. If I were a palestinian and saw anyone fire a single rocket into Isreal, I would take upon my right to dispose of the agressor of the rocket, because he was endangering me, my family, and my fellow palestinians life. They need to come up with laws against anyone being an agressor of combat with Isreal. And the world needs to enforce the same rules agaist Isreal. They are both at fault, if you ask me. Nothing will change my mind about that. If the world saw Palestine as bad people in general, they would have put Palestinian authority on a terrorist bulletin board, as with any other regime. So, it goes to tell you, there are two sides to this story. I just don't believe we are getting all of the information. In cases like these, one wishes there was an easy resolution. I suppose moving the palestinians is not one of them, but I still say that's the only way to get this resolved without dragging it out another few decades. makes me sick....

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
trying to solve violence with violence
when will they learn...

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
They get some cute little girl parroting what she's been taught and you get all teary eyed and fall for their shilling. If the arabs had accepted the 2 state solution and the State of Israel when proposed NOBODY would be dying. It IS a damn shame but the blame lies with the arabs, not Israel.

Originally posted by Rocsgirl
I had read an article earlier today regarding 16 Palestinians, Including 4 Children, killed In one week, which led me to watch this video that touched my deeply. Please watch, the little girl will speak to your heart!!

Article about Palestinian killings

Realy Gaza Video

The situation in Palestine and many other places in this world currently, are unfathomable existences to live in for most Americans, including myself. It really puts things into perspective when you realize that you ultimately are funding wars and are allies with the ones who perpetuate wars, with the taxes I pay. I don't believe in it, so why? WHY??? If we heard bombs go off in our streets everyday and witnessed the bloodshed of hate, we would not stand for aiding these agendas.

The Israelis are doing to the Palestinians what has been done to them before..... So why do they do this, suppressing a people, stripping them of their land and resources, killing them?? Why don't they see?

Maybe if they set them free they would realize that it sets them free as well. Is it that easy? I don't know, but it's reading and watching these things that create a sense of helplessness within. I wish I could take it all away from them.....

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxumusx

So, if you owned a home and land and some other government agency came into your country and said,"we're gonna move you to a foreign country where you will need to relearn eveything you have ever known", that would be ok with you?
That would not be any shade of ok to me, but what makes it worse, as shown in the OP, the terrorist state of israel doesn't care to be diplomatic, dead bodies are cheaper to relocate.
Why will a nwo not work?
Because the un/nato will not stand up for the international community as is, the little guy gets crapped on.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

It's easy to detect when someone loses his arguments when he uses lies.

No one needed to move when Israel declared independence.
Proof ? 20% of Israel's population is Arab (calling themselves “Palestinians”)
Much more would probably be living there, if it wasn't for the Arabs declaring war on Israel and calling for its total destruction.

If you're about to claim that Israel caused the refugee problem, I suggest you read the following:
www.standwithus.com...

Honestly, I'm considering adding you to my ignore list. I haven't seen a single post you made that doesn't embed some kind of a lie, exaggerations, ignorance. It kind of make it silly and futile debating someone so arrogantly ignorant.

And news flash for you: Writing “terrorist state of Israel” in every paragraph dose not make you look smart, only childish.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

Please do point out the lie.
Of course people do not need to move, the bulldozers do it for them.
As outlined in the OP, even children know this.
It does not bother me if you are bothered by my correctly labeling the terrorist state of israel as such as we all know it to be true.
No lies, exaggerations, or ignorance here, The terrorist state of israel murders innocents. FACT.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
For those of you, who have a problem with civilians getting caught in the crossfire during a conflict, please advise the Hamas p*ssies to confront the IDF in the open battlefield away from the city like MEN. If the cowards in Gaza cannot do this, then every picture Hamas show you of dead bodies(preferably children) is strictly for propaganda purposes.

-Who voted for and against the UN Partition Plan of 1947?
-What happened on the day after Israel declared Independence?
-There's only one country in the World that has Hebrew and Arabic as its official languages. Can you name that country?
-Why are there Arab political parties in Israel and Arab politicians in the Israeli Knesset?
-Why are there Arabs in Israel's military?
-Why are there Arab athletes on Israel's national teams?

Israel is an apartheid state? Please enlighten me. I need a good laugh...

Time is running out for Hamas, since they don't know how to govern its people. Hamas survive primarily through violence and fear, and their rockets will soon be completely ineffective due to more Iron Dome installations. Israel will not have to use its military for retaliations in Gaza anymore. Then what? What will Hamas say when they launch their rockets and the "Zionist" military doesn't return fire? I wonder how they'll blame the "Zionists" for this... With no "Zionist" confrontation, how will they shift the focus away from their disastrous economic state and living conditions? I know it's easier to just blame the Jews or "Zionists" for everything but once Hamas starts to accept responsibility for its actions, then you'll see some positive changes and improvements in the Gaza Strip. I don't see that ever happening, because Hamas doesn't seem to care or even realize that there's 1.5 million people under their rule.

If Hamas think the Muslim Brotherhood will save them, then they're in for quite a surprise. Egypt's new president, Mohammad Mursi (from the Muslim Brotherhood), recently stated that he wants Egypt's capital to be Jerusalem.
The Egyptians had these same aspirations back in 1948. History repeating itself? lol

With that said... Good Night, Palestine...

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

You could literally write "#" over and over again in response to one of my posts, and I'm sure you would get 4 or 5 stars.

That is how little people who think like you care about intellectual substance. I point out the idiocy in mentioning the JDL and you come back and mention the CIA, as if they are in any way comparable.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

You see, my whole and only agenda is to see the terrorist state of israel fall.
They are an underhanded, backstabbing nation and they have murdered my countrymen under the guise of being a friend.
It is only a reaffirmation when I read of them murdering children and other innocents, such as outlined in the OP.
Yet some of you folks out there, just cannot see this.
On the brighter side, if stars are important, I'll star your post.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ThedeadeyesofCharlieSheen

Israel has destroyed everything the Palestinians needed to thrive as a state, they keep them under an economic embargo so they cannot rebuild.

Are you serious? You think the blockade is about preventing 'rebuilding'? And not the ceaseless fusillade of rockets aimed at Israel's southern towns and cities??? Are you serious? Do you know anything about Hamas? Have you read their constitution? Do you know what Islamism is? If you don't care about those subjects, than obviously, ignorance enables you to scorn Israel without letting the facts prevent you from legitimately doing so.

In any case, your attacks are baseless and obscenely unfair. Hamas is the government in the Gaza strip.They are Islamists (look up the term if you don't know what it means). Because they are a terrorist organization which states explicitly in their constitution that they will never broker peace with Israel, will not cease launching rockets at Israel's south until Israel as a Jewish state is eliminated, the Israelis thus have no choice - in the interest of the safety of their citizens - to isolate Gaza from both Israel, Egypt and the international community; fact is, if the borders were open (there's a fence), terrorists would come in and out of Israel and would commit far more terrorist attacks than they currently execute. If the waters to Gaza were opened, sure, some stuff they could use would be imported, but also, as in 2002 when Iran sent 400 MILLION DOLLARS WORTH OF WEAPONS TO THE PA, which was intercepted by Israeli authorities, Hamas would have the ability to import an unlimited supply of weapons and use them in their terrorist attacks against the Jewish state.

EVERYTHING ISRAEL DOES TO HAMAS - and the people of Gaza - is for security reasons, and NOT as has been slanderously alleged, to cause "genocide". Perhaps if Hamas quit with their rabid Jew hatred which they megaphone throughout their media, Israel wouldn't have to make recourse to such methods. But they have no other choice. It's either this or consenting to national suicide - something people like you apparently want Israel to do.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ThedeadeyesofCharlieSheen

Amnesty International...wow.....there is no organization, besides the red cross, more politicized than amnesty international.

Look up Purity of Arms, something you've obviously never heard of.

Purity of Arms" (Morality in Warfare) - The soldier shall make use of his weaponry and power only for the fulfillment of the mission and solely to the extent required; he will maintain his humanity even in combat. The soldier shall not employ his weaponry and power in order to harm non-combatants or prisoners of war, and shall do all he can to avoid harming their lives, body, honor and property.

Link

NO OTHER MILITARY on planet earth is as moral and takes more regard for civilians - even though those civilians aid and abet terrorists - than the IDF. No other military takes the moral position Israel does; Do the Russians, in their fight against the Chechnyans? Of course not. We wouldnt know in any case, because WE NEVER HEAR A WORD ABOUT IT!!! It's just Israel, Israel! Israel! I wonder how domestic law would work if we applied the same double standard employed against Israel with whites, blacks, latino's etc. There is such a thing as 'comparative'' 'context' - important criteria repeatedly ignored when gauging the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

Comparative essentially means, compare Israel with it's neighbors. Are they any better, or, in fact, worst than Israel in their human's right records? EVERY SINGLE COUNTRY in the middle east, not even facing the difficult issues Israel deals with, have a FAR WORSE record than Israel does. But it's ignored. One standard is applied against the Jews, and a whole other one for everyone else. It's sickening. It is unfair. It's picking out a group and criticizing them for offence's other's routinely commit. And at least their offenses have some justification for them. When Israel was fighting in Gaza during Cast Lead, soldiers complained that Hamas terrorists went into large crowds and shot from it, knowing whatever the IDF soldiers did, shoot or not shoot, would be a political victory for Hamas; this is what one diplomatist called the Islamist policy of the "calculus of death": they may start it, and hide behind civilians when they shoot, but when the IDF returns fire and inevitably kills people, the westerners who care more about numbers than context will demonize Israel, because more Palestinians got killed. Forget about blaming the cruelty of hiding behind civilians while shooting at soldiers. Forget about that provocation and endangerment of innocent people.

You people feed them and encourage them by giving into their sick and twisted psychological warfare methods.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Oh, thanks for reminding us ! You're also a hypocrite!

Please educate us on how many died in all of Israel -Arab conflicts, and how many died in Arab / Muslim – Arab /Muslim conflicts.
Please, don't spare us the details, and make sure you include Lebanon civil war, second Congo war, Sudan, Rwanda, Iraq, Iran, Yemen, Jordan... I'm grabbing some popcorn and a six pack

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational
reply to post by g146541

Oh, thanks for reminding us ! You're also a hypocrite!

Please educate us on how many died in all of Israel -Arab conflicts, and how many died in Arab / Muslim – Arab /Muslim conflicts.
Please, don't spare us the details, and make sure you include Lebanon civil war, second Congo war, Sudan, Rwanda, Iraq, Iran, Yemen, Jordan... I'm grabbing some popcorn and a six pack

You called me a liar and now you label me a hypocrite.
I do not kill children nor innocent people, however the terrorist state of israel does.
How does this make me a hypocrite.
The OP's stance is still secure, israelis are just murderers.
Without US arms and funding they will fold, I can't wait.
I think ima get some popcorn too.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Would you find Egypt at fault for breaching the terms of the Peace treaty made with Israel (in which the received the Sinai Peninsula, in exchange for a promise of peace) or would you support an Egyptian act of aggression against Israel???

I'm curious as to how you would adjudicate this.

You claim (without proof, and ignoring facts to the contrary, but still you insist....) that Israel is committing "genocide" against the Palestinians; Does that than sanction an Egyptian, Iranian, Syrian collective attack against Israel?

I wonder how far your hatred of Israel would impel you. Would killing all Israeli's calm your bellicosity towards the Jewish state? Will that mark the end??

What do you expect of Israel?

Of course, answer the questions in the order I asked them.

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
As soon as the Palestinians wage peace, they will have peace.

As long as they desire to take back Israel, there will be war.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

And that is even misleading.

The Jewish Agency legally bought the land that originally became Israel in 1948 from effendi absentee landlords. It was bought LEGALLY - they paid money, well above what the land was worth, and thus did not "steal it from the Palestines".

The disinformation going around is gross.

The area which became Israel, from Haifa in the far north to the Lebanese border, to the sea of Galilee in the east, to Tel Aviv-Jaffa in the south, had an Arab population of about 150,000, about a 1/4th of the Jewish population of 600,000. The Arabs were given the entire west bank, the Negev desert, and Gaza. In the center them was an area administered by the British which included Jerusalem (a city with a majority Jewish population). The Arabs were offered 3/4's of present day Israel (including the west bank and Gaza). Did they accept it, or did they reject it and instigate a war against Israel - just 3 years after the holocaust?

And since when is it wrong for the party attacked to occupy the land they won in a defensive war? Has war EVER GONE any differently?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join