It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Realy Gaza, a little Palestinian girl explains

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I don't know why the people of ATS bother with these threads anymore. There a hundred threads just like this before this one. We have this one and even if I left ATS for a couple of years and came back there would be another thread just like this one. I am not knocking the OP for making this thread just pointing out that the underlying problem that gives rise to threads like these is an unsolvable equation. It will never be solved and the conflict will ever end until either some supernatural force ends it or the whole region is annihilated in warfare. Not advocating that either, just saying it is the only way it will end.

The sad fact is the underlying problem with the situation in Israel is that you have two factions of insane religious people. And no I am not saying all religious people are nuts, but the two groups escalating and continuing this conflict are. Everything said about one group of religious zealots can be said about the other, they are intolerant, uncompromising, bloodthirsty, genocidal and neither side will be happy until the other side is pushed into the sea. The really sad thing is both groups of zealots are actually the minority of their prospective people, but politically they are the majority being a massive voting block whose opinions and words must be headed by the politicians on both sides if they wish to continue their careers. It's why the Israeli government will never stop the expansion and growth of the "Settlements" it's also why the Palestinian authorities will not root out the terrorists. It's also why the conflict will never end and for years to come the innocents on both side will continue to be caught in the crossfire of this unholy war. That is one thing that bothers me most, is the core groups on both side claim to believe in God and follow it, yet they think a supreme being of any kind would support the oppression, injury or death of either Israeli or Palestinian children.

The more I watch the conflict the more I think irrational thoughts, like maybe the land should be taken from both of them and no one gets to live their, instead the world turns it into a giant religious themed amusement park and vacation spot. I know it's an irrational idea, but what is the alternative, what is the solution? There isn't one nor will there every be one, the religious psycho settlers will not be satisfied until every square inch of soil is occupied by a jew and every non Jewish Israeli is in the ocean and the religious psycho terrorists will not be satisfied until every Jewish Israeli is purged from the land.

If there is a God no wonder he is absent from the earth, humanity is a bunch of hate filled, bloodthirsty, intolerant morons for the most part. There is only one race and nation that should matter and that is the human nation and race. We all are human. How long until we all wake up and realize that fact?

Just my opinion though.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

TextThe bombing of gaza is not an act of friendly fire but deliberate murder of any possible targets of opportunity

Yes targets of opportunity which are launching rockets into Israel while hiding in residential neighborhoods hoping a stray bomb kills woman and children to use as propaganda . We all know these worms of men use the woman and children as pawns and Kevlar jackets a fighter is to important to loose but hey woman and children are easily replaced .

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azadok2day
reply to post by g146541

TextThe bombing of gaza is not an act of friendly fire but deliberate murder of any possible targets of opportunity

Yes targets of opportunity which are launching rockets into Israel while hiding in residential neighborhoods hoping a stray bomb kills woman and children to use as propaganda . We all know these worms of men use the woman and children as pawns and Kevlar jackets a fighter is to important to loose but hey woman and children are easily replaced .

but I think we can say the same statements about Israel !

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
It's really sad that we have to go through this over and over again.
Hamas using human shields by their own confession:

How can any decent human being defend their actions, is beyond me.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational
reply to post by g146541

Oh, thanks for reminding us ! You're also a hypocrite!

Please educate us on how many died in all of Israel -Arab conflicts, and how many died in Arab / Muslim – Arab /Muslim conflicts.
Please, don't spare us the details, and make sure you include Lebanon civil war, second Congo war, Sudan, Rwanda, Iraq, Iran, Yemen, Jordan... I'm grabbing some popcorn and a six pack

What do the Congo and Rwandan wars have in relation with Arab/Muslim conflicts?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Except the fact that where ever Muslims are present you find some kind of armed violence and hostility?
Well, Maybe the fact that the 2nd Congo war was the deadliest war since WWII, but still all you hear is people like you bitching about Palestinians and alleged genocide.

So, can you answer the question I've presented, or are you going to give us some more of your usual mantra ?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

You cant be serious.

Anyway. Why do you think Hamas is fighting back? Wait, lets think hard about this one. Get ready for it.... It's coming...

Theres a giant concentration camp around 1.5 million people in Gaza! Gee, I guess if I was in a concentration camp, with nothing to eat, #ty water, and im getting raided everyday, I would just be docile as hell!

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Considering all the argument and debate occuring here. I wonder if anyone on this forum has ever changed another persons opinion on this subject to even a minimalist degree.

I know from experience that when people here are presented with facts they burry it without ideological bullsh#t. deceit, lies, phony evidence and pretty much anything that can ensure they don't have to face facts.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rocsgirl

The Israelis are doing to the Palestinians what has been done to them before..... So why do they do this, suppressing a people, stripping them of their land and resources, killing them?? Why don't they see?

The answer is simple. These people the Israelis aka The Zionists are Evil in incarnate. We know this because they have forsaken the God of their Fathers and he has turned their hearts to stone - this is written and prophesied in the old testament.

These people the Bible says who call themselves Jews are Not Jews. God has turned His back on them. One day, they will be utterly destroyed by His hand. Then, the Nation of Israel will be restored by the true Hebrew descendants by His leading. This has not happened yet. The current occupation of the land of Israel is a sham by impostors.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join