It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNBC Admits We're All Slaves To Central Banker's Global Government

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Does this finally make it official now that it's on the MSM? So many of us knew this a long time ago and many more have seen it coming over the last year or so.

"Aren't we all just living and dieing from what the Central Banks do?" Nope, didn't like that question at all.

So now what?

Peace

edit on 24-6-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
At first I thought the video title was just sensationalism, but damn, I must say I am positively surprised at the way this topic is discussed.

Good!

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whipfather
At first I thought the video title was just sensationalism, but damn, I must say I am positively surprised at the way this topic is discussed.

Good!

I thought so as well but sensational it isn't.

Wow.

Peace

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

So now what?

Global Jubilee?

Well I guess we better keep the free markets 'free' and manage our resources for sustainability and renewability.
I really never thought a OWG could be actual banks, but since corps have become an instrument of fascism for the govs AND vice versa, power and wealth will rule, and they have all the potentials frays sewn up with positioning the right people in the right places.

Excuse me while I scratch a shackle itch.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

That puppy sure has big feet.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
And just lately here on ATS I've seen some threads titled something like, "There is no NWO..."

Unbelievable to me.

You'd have to walk around deaf and blindfolded to not understand what is happening in the world.

And here it is, right there on MSM.

The word is out.

Hopefully, we aren't too brainwashed, dumbed down, disinterested, and ignorant to care when the truth reaches critical mass.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
reply to post by jude11

So now what?

Global Jubilee?

Well I guess we better keep the free markets 'free' and manage our resources for sustainability and renewability.
I really never thought a OWG could be actual banks, but since corps have become an instrument of fascism for the govs AND vice versa, power and wealth will rule, and they have all the potentials frays sewn up with positioning the right people in the right places.

Excuse me while I scratch a shackle itch.

I guess it's finally out there but why no anger amongst the people? Nothing. Nada.

Sheesh...

Peace

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0zzymand0s
Repost

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Jesus H Christ, 1000+ posts and you haven't learned to contribute more than that?

Do you find threads to reply "FIRST!!!one11" to?

This is an important topic. The admission that there is a problem is the first step in solving a problem. I bet, however, that this topic is not the first spot on any other news show! Sometimes a little truth slips through. Most of the time, it is all about maintaining the ruse for the dumb cows that make up the general populace.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

why no anger amongst the people?

Successful programming and conditioning?
Because so many of us are actually preoccupied with literal slavery maybe?

I hear you though, this is a blatant acknowledgement and should have a reaction, but it will probably get washed away into tomorrow's sensationalism.
I think maybe we should pay more attention to what we do with our money and how we spend it as consumers.(that is if we have any) This is one of our last strengths in the situation, other than hitting the streets I suppose.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

Originally posted by 0zzymand0s
Repost

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Jesus H Christ, 1000+ posts and you haven't learned to contribute more than that?

Do you find threads to reply "FIRST!!!one11" to?

This is an important topic. The admission that there is a problem is the first step in solving a problem. I bet, however, that this topic is not the first spot on any other news show! Sometimes a little truth slips through. Most of the time, it is all about maintaining the ruse for the dumb cows that make up the general populace.

First off...Thanks. Yeah, sometimes these things get posted twice even after a search (which I did of course) but...

It is important enough that the subject matter should take priority.

I'm thinking that right after this report came the Swedish Bikini Team playing Beach Volleyball. No sense in paying attention to something that ruins that is there?

Peace

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Regarding duplicate threads, I think it is okay as long as they are in different forums.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Replied in the other thread but yes good there's more...let this be known!

Also...
Channeling Jim Morrison to the people who are ignoring:

You're all a bunch of slaves letting everybody push you around! Maybe you like it....maybe you love it!!!! What are you going to do about it?

edit on 24-6-2012 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Well, it just seems like a lot of territorial pissing goes on around here over the intellectual property of someone else. Its all just links and regurgitated news, for crying out loud.

But you are right, this is an important topic. It has been the topic of intellectuals for over a century, with wise men (and women) seeing that the real control happens at the end of purse strings.

And it isn't really even money that people are hungry for. Money is just a means to an end, with the end being power. The power to avoid scarcity, the power to control. The lust for power is what has not only shaped mankind, it is our greatest downfall.

Every endeavor man undertakes is done to increase power, which is then leveraged for control. This is what the game is all about.

And to bring this back full circle, this thirst for power is seen here, played out where people piss on others intellectual property to mark it as their own. Ostensibly for "likes" or "stars", or some other such nonsense.
edit on 24-6-2012 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by jude11

Well, it just seems like a lot of territorial pissing goes on around here over the intellectual property of someone else. Its all just links and regurgitated news, for crying out loud.

But you are right, this is an important topic. It has been the topic of intellectuals for over a century, with wise men (and women) seeing that the real control happens at the end of purse strings.

And it isn't really even money that people are hungry for. Money is just a means to an end, with the end being power. The power to avoid scarcity, the power to control. The lust for power is what has not only shaped mankind, it is our greatest downfall.

Every endeavor man undertakes is done to increase power, which is then leveraged for control. This is what the game is all about.

And to bring this back full circle, this thirst for power is seen here, played out where people piss on others intellectual property to mark it as their own. Ostensibly for "likes" or "stars", or some other such nonsense.
edit on 24-6-2012 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

Absolutely on the money. Power is the name of the game. Power over people is the ultimate goal for these megalomaniacs at the top.

Interestingly enough tho is the FACT of every Nation, Govt. and individual that has ever reached for Godlike powers over the people and ultimately the Planet, has fallen...hard.

Their time will come again.

Peace

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Unfortunately, us peons have hitched our horses so firmly to their wagons that when they fall over the cliff they take a lot of us with them.

Another nasty habit of the human ego is to not go quietly into that dark night. Slash and burn is the standard M.O.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
It's all out in the open now. It's truly amazing that the MSM (or 'lamestream media' as some now say) can openly admit that we are slaves to central banks, and live and die based on the whims of a few people in special interest positions. AND YET! there are still people that deny the existence of global governance. Truly amazing.

top topics

join