It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egypt's New President: Our Capital 'Shall Be Jerusalem, Allah Willing'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhovianGirl
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

I def agree with you that Obama is not a friend to Israel. -But I'm wondering how in the world a man like him became President in the first place? He had no experience whatsoever. -I feel he is more of a puppet and their is a puppet master behind the curtains that funded Obama's election to Presidency. -and the ignorant people of Hollywood that think he and his wife are just the greatest....Obama's name should be "O Bomb A" -It amazes me how he got the Nobel Peace Prize....yet another sign that a puppet master is pushing an agenda on the masses. Excellent points in your rebuttal; I can tell you're aware and well-read up on things.

Obama is simply a giant smoke screen , at first he placated the Muslims and far left in a America , now they play games on the news with his birth certificate and other things while they rape and rob America and the world the people ocus on the bs crap sraps.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
So much for a fresh start in Egypt? Just some good old fashioned inflammatory rhetoric. Talk about stirring up the hornet's nest. Perhaps, Hamas knew about this and that is why for the past week 150 or so rockets have been fired into Israel?

This guy is in no position to do much of anything. He is just grandstanding for the crowd. They got smashed once before, and I have a hard time believing the Egyptian military would want to go that way again. Just your usual fundamentalist saber rattling. I would not worry about this new President. Egypt is still crawling out from the devastation caused by their revolution.
edit on 24-6-2012 by Jakes51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhovianGirl
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

I hope this will not lead to another crazed dictator trying to take over all countries and kill those of differing beliefs, which would not just be Christians and Jews...this would also include Atheists, Agnostics, Buddhists, etc. Thanks for this video and interesting blog

What, crazed dictators like that Jew hater Ahmadinijad? Yeah, Jews are hated so much in Iran that only something like 25,000 to 30,000 Jews live there. In peace.

Iranian Jews have been living in Iran (Persia) since 2700 years ago and there are many holy and historical places of Jews in this country such as the tomb of Prophet Daniel in the city of Shoush, Ester and Mordechai in Hamedan and Prophet Habakkuk in Touiserkan.

Administration of Jewish Social Religious affairs in the past has been under the two authorities, “Hebra” (the assembly of the elite of community) and “Bet-Din” (the house of religion). Since 1938, Hebra was formally registered under the title of “Tehran Jewish Committee (Association)” and now is operating under supervision of the Ministry of Interior, and Ministry of culture and Islamic Guidance and Endowments Organization. This association has committees (subgroups) like Cultural, States, Youth, (Domestic) Dispute Settling, and Cooperative committees (for poor families).

By establishment of the National legislature in Constitutional period (about a century ago), religious minorities in Iran obtained representation in the parliament and since then Jews have always had representatives in the parliament. After the victory of the Islamic revolution (1979), a Jewish representatives in the parliament. After the victory of the Islamic Revolution, a Jewish representative has had an active presence in the Constitution of Elite Council. According to the Constitution, Jews have a representative in Islamic Consultative Assembly (Parliament called “Majlis”). Political, social, and religious activities of Jewish society revolve around Jewish religious authorities (Chief Rabbi Yousef Hamedani Cohen), Jews representative in Islamic Consultative Assembly and Tehran Jewish Committee Board of Directors. Any position declaration or pursuance of legal, political, and social issues of Jewish society is addressed through above bodies.

www.iranjewish.com...

How rude of those crazy fanatical Muslims to include the people they hate so much in their assemblies and give them so much freedom that they refuse to immigrate to Israel.

You can fool some of the people some of the time ..........

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by Signals

But it is not so obvious to the masses. The reason NATO wants Islamist governments in Egypt and Syria is so that those governments will threaten Israel and then Israel can use those threats as an excuse to attack both countries for land grabs.

Um...wouldn't it be better just to impose a puppet government so one had control over the countries anyway, rather than going to war for the land, thus wasting lives and money?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TTAA2012

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
reply to post by TTAA2012

Thanks for the clarification. Their stance is definitely aggressive isn't it? But then so is Israel's.

I have yet to see ANY Israeli politician claim the capital of another country as their own. Before you say they did that to Jerusalem, I'd remind you that it is called the "City of David" for a reason. Jerusalem was founded by Jews. It is theirs; period.

Yes, all the time; all zionist leaders throughout the last century laid claim to the entirety of Palestine.

There is even such a thing as the movement for an Eretz Israel. This is land claimed as belonging to Jews from the Nile to the Euphrates because Jews lived in this area through the ages. Here is a map;

There is also another version of this land grab that wants ownership to the western coast of Saudi Arabia because Jewish merchants and money lenders lived there during ancient times;

Jerusalem belongs to the Palestinians because God saved for them from the Crusaders. Zionists insinuated themselves with Jerusalem using the might of the colonial powers. Jerusalem will be returned to the righteous Palestinians who have always honoured God's will whether they be Christian Palestinians or Muslim Palestinians.
edit on 24-6-2012 by Ilovecatbinlady because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Covertblack
english.alarabiya.net...

Already have one death over the election results.

An Egyptian plumber in Alexandria beat his pregnant wife to death upon learning that she had not voted for Muslim Brotherhood presidential candidate Mohammed Mursi, reported the Egyptian daily al-Wafd on Sunday.

And, according to the article "domestic fights" have dominated since the two most feared candidates were nominated.

Man, I feel really sorry for the women of Eygpt now, many a blind eye will turned and this type of thing will just get worse once they take office. Sorry, indeed.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by artnut

And who is this idiot who beat his wife to death? A nobody. There are probably more "Christian" American wife beaters then there are people in Cairo.

And anyway, Al Arabiya is an Arabic language US funded news outlet. CIA?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilovecatbinlady

AND

That doesn't detract from the horrible nature of the event....

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
This could have been seen coming by a blind man. This is what Obama wanted all the time. When Mubarek was replaced, the plan was to try and put a happy face on the Muslim Brotherhood and put them in power. When some of the radical things they support came to light, Obama couldn't come out and support them openly.

The plan has always been to go after Israel. It's sad that so many people have this irrational hatred for Israel when the radical Islamist who want to destroy Israel also want the entire world to bow down to Allah.

Obama and Farrakhan share the same views about Israel. This is why Obama is hostile to Israel. Sometimes he can't contain it.

This is because Obama was taught Black Liberation Theology. Black Liberation Theology is the Christian version of the Nation of Islam. This is why Reverend Wright gave Farrakhan an award and he traveled to Libya with Farrakhan.

Here's what will happen next.

This was all designed to put pressure on Israel to attack. When they feel as though they're getting pressured from all sides they will attack Iran. This will give a green light to all those who have this irrational hatred for Israel to attack Israel.

There will be war and bloodshed but this isn't the big one.

Next, someone will come forth and say we should stop the wars and make Jerusalem the Capital of the World and the Secretary General of the U.N. should be the President of the world. Former Prime Minister Shimon Peres called for this years ago and you will hear it again.

Yahoo News

JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Shimon Peres, the head of Israel's opposition Labor Party, has suggested resolving Israeli-Palestinian conflict over Jerusalem by putting its holy sites under U.N. stewardship, a spokesman said Tuesday.

His plan calls for declaring a holy area of sites sacred to Jews, Christians and Muslims in Jerusalem's old walled city as a "world capital," with the U.N. Secretary-General serving as mayor, Peres' spokesman Yoram Dori told Reuters.

Israel claims Jerusalem as its capital, including the Arab eastern part captured in the 1967 Middle East War and annexed in a move that is not recognized internationally. Palestinians want to make East Jerusalem capital of the state they hope to establish in the West Bank and Gaza Strip (news - web sites) under a U.S.-backed peace plan.

This President of the World will be the Biblical Antichrist or the Free Masons Lucifer. To some people Lucifer represents a supernatural being and to others Lucifer represents the collective power of man. The head of the tower of Babel so to speak.

This President of the World will turn on Israel and will seek to wipe them and anyone that disagrees with him off of the map.

This is when the Lord Jesus will return on the Clouds of Heaven. These Clouds will be seen as a U.F.O. invasion and the World will try to attack them with missiles and other weapons.

I have seen this in my visions. Planes flying into each other and falling down from the sky as they attack these U.F.O.'s. I have also seen the camps and Americans tightly controlled. It will get ugly.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilovecatbinlady

Seriously? Of course domestic violence goes on in America, no one is disputing this. You do know if your "Christian" husband beats you in America that you can actually go to the police for help, right? I know someone personally who had this happen to her, but, he was no "Christian". Police were awesome by the way, she had her day in court. Do you think most women in Eygypt or Saudi Arabia have their justice or day in court?

Wondering, though... Why did you bring "Christianity" into this. No one said anything about Christianity.

Google is your friend, go look at the horrible beating on video in Eygypt were that poor woman was stomped on during these political protests. If you think the Muslim Brotherhood will do much about them, I suggest you research their ideology a bit more.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by artnut

Maybe you should do the same. A picture is worth a thousand words.

Women stand amongst men as supporters of Muslim Brotherhood's presidential candidate Mohamed Morsy celebrate his victory of the election at Tahrir Square in Cairo June 24, 2012. Islamist Mohamed Morsy was declared Egypt's first freely elected president
www.daylife.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
He is right..

His capital WILL be Jerusalem one day..

But it won't be under Islam..

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

I have, I saw the same article. You want to tell me why you think the Muslim Brotherhood will improve women's rights?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by artnut

Ya know what? It isn't my business to set the rules in Egypt. Probably not yours, either.

We've got enough troubles and wife beatings, killings and homeless hungry children right here in America. Lets clean up our own act before we start messing with someone else's.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by frazzle
reply to post by artnut

Women stand amongst men as supporters of Muslim Brotherhood's presidential candidate Mohamed Morsy celebrate his victory of the election at Tahrir Square in Cairo June 24, 2012. Islamist Mohamed Morsy was declared Egypt's first freely elected president
www.daylife.com...

Actually an equal number of Egyptian women as men voted for the Brotherhood and this is why they won the election despite what the military wanted.

The Brotherhood are a political party founded on Muslim principles. Egyptian women are Muslims and they husbands and son who are Muslims.

Claiming that Egyptian women are against the Brotherhood because of its Islamic principles is an attempt by the zionist media to discredit a lawfully elected government of a nation that you, the US and Israel have no business meddling with or insulting.

You will have to learn to lump it hard on this matter.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
I couldn't find one single article for this video and the BAN forum rules didn't say that posting a Breaking News video wasn't allowed. It is Breaking News though. I could only find websites linking the video.

Wow. It's hate filled, isn't it? At least the whole world knows where they stand. Democracy in action whichever side of the fence you're on... I'm wondering if Obama was expecting this when he pledged all those millions of dollars to support the Arab Spring? I wonder what reaction this will get from Israel.

I've linked the different websites that are posting the video above.

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 24/6/2012 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

let me guess, you found this on another forum called Godlike production and you copied it word for word even the title

this is a rally for the president, the president didnt say this himself

get your facts right misinformer / disinformer

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Hoorah for Egyptian imperialism altho I seem to remember Isreal and Egypt fought before and that didn't turn out like the Egyptians wanted.

Well.........

History is always doomed to repeat itself....

Especially when a fighter wants a rematch,and hes still punch-drunk from the last fight.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ilovecatbinlady

reply to post by artnut

www.daylife.com...

Actually an equal number of Egyptian women as men voted for the Brotherhood and this is why they won the election despite what the military wanted.

The Brotherhood are a political party founded on Muslim principles. Egyptian women are Muslims and they husbands and son who are Muslims.

Claiming that Egyptian women are against the Brotherhood because of its Islamic principles is an attempt by the zionist media to discredit a lawfully elected government of a nation that you, the US and Israel have no business meddling with or insulting.

You will have to learn to lump it hard on this matter.

Yes, I know. It just irritates me when the argument devolves to "oh pity the poor women". That was used before Afghanistan, too, and now that we've killed and maimed hundreds of Afghan women, along with their children, no one asks if the women's lives are better. That's because they know our invasion never had anything to do with women.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

reply to post by artnut

Ya know what? It isn't my business to set the rules in Egypt. Probably not yours, either.

We've got enough troubles and wife beatings, killings and homeless hungry children right here in America. Lets clean up our own act before we start messing with someone else's.

Yep you're right, we have plenty of our own b.s. to go around in this country, can't deny that. But the thread is about discussing a new president who with all appearances, is going follow stricter islamic practice, including, Isreal bashing. Someone in his cabinet made this speech. He does not appear ready to make reforms in the interest of peace, or , peoples rights irrespective of Islam. I am not messing with anybody, nor do I want war with anyone in the middle east. As a matter of fact, I want our soldiers home, you can't change that part of the world, there will always be war and violence whether we are there are not.

But, hey, I live in a free country, and have the right to discuss this subject on this forum, and I feel for the women of Eygypt, I guess you don't.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Yes, all the time; all zionist leaders throughout the last century laid claim to the entirety of Palestine.

Really?

"Zionist leaders" by that if you mean Jordan and Saudi Arabia who has stolen Palestinian lands.

Right always nothing ever said about them stealing their land it is always,always evil Isreal.

Meh

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join