It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

50 Facts that Obama WANTS YOU to see, but most likely won't because you're too busy chugging the G

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by JailTales
President Obama is another right wing fantatic, another imperialist Capitalist.

Anyone who considers themselves left wing and actually supports this man needs to GIT OUT!

what bizarro America are you living in?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by muse7

I'm going to make a thread.

25 Reasons Why I Don't Give a # About Either Romney or Obama

Maybe that will teach you partisan cheerleaders on the left/right a lesson.

Will it be called " I want to have RP's love child?" by refusing to vote because Ron Paul doesn't get the nom... you will ensure that Obama wins again

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by LoonyConservative

Please tell me how Romney would be any better then Obama?

I really do hope Romney wins, so I can ask if you want some cheese with your whine when he turns out to be a useless piece of crap, same as Obama, same as Bush 1 and 2 - I could go on but you should have gotten the point by now.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
reply to post by LoonyConservative

Please tell me how Romney would be any better then Obama?

I really do hope Romney wins, so I can ask if you want some cheese with your whine when he turns out to be a useless piece of crap, same as Obama, same as Bush 1 and 2 - I could go on but you should have gotten the point by now.

LOL
The only fight between Obama and Romney is behind closed doors where they see who can kiss ass better to their SAME corporations, banks, and military industrial complex donors better than the other.

Did we all forget Romney's father is not Natural Born either? This is FACT not up for debate. How is it he is allowed to run in the first place has me baffled.

edit on 24-6-2012 by InternetGremlin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
can this be true that people are still debating the red or blue farce of the same people that killed thousand of americans on 911? people still want them in power?you joking me,na this gotta be a joke,it is, is it not?i dont believe it.how far ignorant can we drift?they(red or blue) is from laughter,its that bad their faces turn red or blue.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by bumpufirst
can this be true that people are still debating the red or blue farce of the same people that killed thousand of americans on 911? people still want them in power?you joking me,na this gotta be a joke,it is, is it not?i dont believe it.how far ignorant can we drift?they(red or blue) is from laughter,its that bad their faces turn red or blue.

I completely agree. I'd bet there's some Bearded Talmudic Zionist laughing his arse off right now at how people lap-up the DEM/REP Left/Right Lie. They own all the horses in the race.

I do think Ron Paul is the only one with a history of being honest. Then some people claim a 20+yr old document he did not even write makes him a racist, just kills me *laugh*.

They have to dig crap like that up because there's no video of him incriminating himself unlike the plethora of info/videos of all the others with their foots in their mouth.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7

50 Facts that Obama WANTS YOU to see, but most likely won't because you're too busy chugging the GOP Kool-Aid

1. Passed Health Care Reform: After five presidents over a century failed to create universal health insurance, signed the Affordable Care Act (2010). It will cover 32 million uninsured Americans beginning in 2014 and mandates a suite of experimental measures to cut health care cost growth, the number one cause of America’s long-term fiscal problems.

2. Passed the Stimulus: Signed $787 billion American Recovery and Reinvestment Act in 2009 to spur economic growth amid greatest recession since the Great Depression. Weeks after stimulus went into effect, unemployment claims began to subside. Twelve months later, the private sector began producing more jobs than it was losing, and it has continued to do so for twenty-three straight months, creating a total of nearly 3.7 million new private-sector jobs.

3. Passed Wall Street Reform: Signed the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (2010) to re-regulate the financial sector after its practices caused the Great Recession. The new law tightens capital requirements on large banks and other financial institutions, requires derivatives to be sold on clearinghouses and exchanges, mandates that large banks provide “living wills” to avoid chaotic bankruptcies, limits their ability to trade with customers’ money for their own profit, and creates the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (now headed by Richard Cordray) to crack down on abusive lending products and companies.

Link

Despite the vicious opposition he faces from Republicans in Congress, President Obama has accomplished a lot of things. I don't expect a lot of people to actually go through the article but hopefully some will educate themselves and not believe everything that is spewed out by Fox News and the right propaganda machine.

Obama might not be the perfect candidate but he certainly is the better one. Instead of blaming President Obama for not keeping his promises you all should be blaming Congress.

edit on 6/23/2012 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Jun 23 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

I'm not chugging anyone's kool-aid, least of all yours.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by InternetGremlin

he has a clean slate yet i ask this question.how can R.P.fix the problem the public faces by running and being elected in a private corp.that has a board of directives above him? look at what hapend to J.F.K.when he went against the comp.he was representing.that firm is not for the publics interest.that much is clear by now, please read up on whats has been done to our gov.www.pacinlaw.org...

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I say in order to get both parties listening to the tax payers, a NO Incumbent policy shall be the way. If we vote in all new people that will send a huge message. And if they don't do the peoples work then next election the same No incumbents elected applies again...and so on and so on. It may be too late to adopt?as I don't know how much time we have left to try, however the 99% in my opinion should have adopted this as there base Principle, To affect change as there was no real stated platform. If you don't like what the party stands for then vote them out. NO MORE 20 years to corrupt or take special interest to a no return level AND THAT GOES FOR EITHER PARTY. you get 2 years to work or your replaced...four if your Obama, then move on.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by JailTales
President Obama is another right wing fantatic, another imperialist Capitalist.

Anyone who considers themselves left wing and actually supports this man needs to GIT OUT!

Obama is part of the international Marxist / Corporatist cartel.

The "Left" is all riled up because Obama has been "outed" by his own actions.
(and a few smart people that see through it)

He was supposed to do all the damage and make it look like somebody else's did it.

It failed and many are furious.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
How about 3 things he dosen't want you to see?

1. NDAA
2. NDRP
3. 30,000 drones in the sky

Yeah Obama, what a great guy.

Great leader has our best interests!

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
reply to post by DIDtm

Again did you bother to see the chart that I posted? That's the number of times cloture needed to be invoked. Republicans have made it their goal to block every piece of legislation proposed by Obama so they can brainwash people like you into believing he hasn't kept a single promise.

Or because Obama is well on his way to ruining the country. Shame they could not filibuster the Healthcare Act. Here is to praying most of it gets ruled unconstitutional.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Are you really bragging about Obama signing the stimulus package and spending taxpayer dollars to jumpstart the econ by having the Fed print money that taxpayers will have to pay the interest on? Like we sooooo needed to spend money on upgrading hospital medical record databases(so that Obamacare can run in a complete bureaucratic fashion).

Then there's this....

articles.chicagotribune.com...

Here's more

*Florida Atlantic University in Boca Raton, Florida used $15,551 in stimulus money to pay two researchers to study how alcohol affects a mouse’s motor functions.

oh yeah and libs want the govt to get out of the bedroom?

*Syracuse professor of psychology Michael Carey received $219,000 in federal stimulus money for a study that examines the sex patterns of college women.

Like the theater? Well Stimulus money can help you appreciate it even more and learn to be socially conscious too.

*A liberal theater in Minnesota named ”In the Heart of the Beast” (in reference to a well known quote by communist radical Che Guevara) received $100,000 for socially conscious puppet shows.

www.dailymarkets.com...

That's just something the Prez can be totally proud of.
edit on 25-6-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join