It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

50 Facts that Obama WANTS YOU to see, but most likely won't because you're too busy chugging the G

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7

Originally posted by Honor93
reply to post by muse7

so, why doesn't your chart show Obama spending ??
typical, blame Bush for what happened 3yrs ago, but don't show current trends.
do you really think readers are this superficial ??

Obama doesn't seem to be the big spender that the Right wants people to believe he is. He has actually managed to keep the spending levels moderate compared to the trend that Bush left

The Democrat controlled Congressional committees starting in January 2007 and ending (thank all Gods) in January 2011 were the ones responsible for the wild binge spending.

They maxed out the entire credit structure of the U.S. beyond belief.

It's all right there in the graph.

No wonder they had to quit eventually

We are maxed out.

Who got all that money anyway ??

The Federal Reserve itself is now the top Treasury bond and note debt holder thanks to the lowered demand for U.S. debt thanks to all the wild spending.

This is the last stop for the interest rate gravy train.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Well, if you want to help Obama continue to not be a big spender, here is a great new deal!

Got a birthday, anniversary, or wedding coming up?

The Obama event registry

Instead of another gift card you’ll forget to use, ask your friends and family for something that will go a little further: a donation to Obama for America! It’s a great way to support the President on your big day! Plus, it’s a gift that we can all appreciate—and goes a lot further than a gravy bowl.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

reply to post by muse7

Obama doesn't seem to be the big spender that the Right wants people to believe he is. He has actually managed to keep the spending levels moderate compared to the trend that Bush left

Don't forget to take into account the mass spending bills Clinton created, the housing bubble, and including the creation of Fannie, which Bush inherited.

Are you understanding the pattern yet or are you stuck in a partisan mindset still?
edit on 23-6-2012 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

if you consider ANY of that "moderate" spending (in either administration), I've got some Louisiana swamp land you might like.

comparing these two administrations is not only disingenious and downright misleading but it's silly to even contemplate.
yes, Bush spending was ridiculously unnecessary, but Obama has only increased the previous snafu.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
One thing that I find disturbing about the chart is that it allocates nearly all of the 2009 spending to Bush. Obama spent nearly nothing in his first fiscal year as President? He had an entirely Democrat Congress, but was unable to cut spending to the levels he wanted?

I think the chart is putting too much 2009 responsibility on Bush and nowhere near enough on Obama.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus

Cool it buddy. You wouldn't have a lot of the things you take for granted if it wasn't for this country. Starting with the internet and this website.

I still can't believe people think it's a battle between dems and repubs. They're both the same trash.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Misread the title....carry on....

edit on 24-6-2012 by ownbestenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

I'm going to make a thread.

25 Reasons Why I Don't Give a # About Either Romney or Obama

Maybe that will teach you partisan cheerleaders on the left/right a lesson.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
It's funny how he can use executive orders to stop the wars, even ban Monsanto, and get rid of the Rothschild banks, but he doesn't. Yet, he'll claim executive privileges over fast and furious.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by muse7

I'm going to make a thread.

25 Reasons Why I Don't Give a # About Either Romney or Obama

Maybe that will teach you partisan cheerleaders on the left/right a lesson.

We don't often see eye to eye on things.....

But you get a star for this one!

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

reply to post by muse7

Have you had your vision checked lately?

If your eyes are okay, then you have been drinking something stronger than Koolaid.
A positive thing would be if the columns on the right side got smaller.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Avote for Ron Paul is avote for freedom,,,a vote for Obama is a vote for a dumbass.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
The demoncrates have run congress until recently and a small time in the 90's. The communist, liberal, demoncrates have had control for 60 years. They didn't have to try to stop anything. This is the country they made for us, we need a complete shut down of liberalpotsmokincommunistdemoncrates!

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Those are the three facts you chose to post?

First off the healthcare bill is horrible. It is garbage. You people are so obssessed with free healthcare that you will support any bill. Guess what? It will not help you in the way that you think. I know a married couple that can't afford insurance but had lots of health problems before and after this thing was put forth. They are seeing problems already and it's not even fully enacted. Healthcare will become a bureaucratic mess. What happened to my friends is a perfect example. His wife needed a hysterectomy. That was what the doctor told her, but there were two other surgeries that MAY have helped the problem before the hysterectomy route. Well she had to have both of those surgeries neither of which worked before getting the hysterectomy. She wasn't allowed a choice so that much more suffering and recovery.

Did you for some reason think that the government would be handing out the most expensive treatments available? NO sir. The bureaucracy will make it cost way more and people WILL in FACT recieve worse healthcare. See you wanted European or Canadian healthcare, but what you got was something much worse. You got American prison system healthcare.

Before you say anything in response you need to know this. I am pro public healthcare, but I'm not an idiot either. Obama's plan is halfassed garbage. I don't know what what it's all about, maybe he was more interested in making firsts than legislation that functions and lasts.

As for the job growth, it has been very small and more likely indicative of Americans trying than anything the government is doing.

He hasn't done anything that compensates for what he has done and allowed to happen in this country. War in Yemen, War in Libya, Soon to be war in Iraq and Syria. He didn't close Guantanamo (a promise broken). He didn't end Iraq (Bush set the date actually - another promise broken), we are in Afghanistan for another 5 or so years. Obama signed the new NDAA. He is allowing propaganda to be legalized in the US again. There are soooo many horrible things happening he doesn't deserve not one ounce of praise. He is a douche that thinks he's a celebrity.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
A vote for Ron Paul is a vote for Obama.

You know, I can't help about how Politicians scream country first but go out of there way to do nothing for the country so they can win the next election.

Go Obama.

Any in support of Obama are either Brain Dead or have sold their souls for a DUMB ticket or something. I find it impossible any smart enough to turn a computer on could still see Obama as legit and honest if they are not complicit at this point. The plethora of information exposing Obama is staggering yet, we see 'Go Obama' comments is bewildering to me.
Everything from NDAA, extending Patriot Act, The LOST treaty, NAFTA, Obama's lawyers admitting his BC is fake.. on and on.
The facts could be pianos raining down on their heads and they still stick up for this Marxist Constitution Hating POS. How can this be if they are not complicit? The answer is They Are Complicit!

WHAT AN IMPRESSIVE LIST OF ACCOMPLISHMENTS!…

First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.
First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States.
First President to violate the War Powers Act.
First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.
First President to defy a Federal Judge’s court order to cease implementing the Health Care Reform Law.
First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party, a violation of the U.S. Constitution.
First President to spend a trillion dollars on ‘shovel-ready’ jobs when there was no such thing as ‘shovel-ready’ jobs.
First President to recommend changing our National Anthem as it portrays and promotes violence and is warlike in its theme.
First President to cancel the National Day of Prayer Breakfast and activities.
First President to initiate a Cash for Clunkers Program to clean up exhaust that adds to global warming, then extended it because it was so popular — wasting hundreds of millions of taxpayer dollars.
First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.
First President to bypass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.
First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.
First President to demand a company hand over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.
First President to terminate America’s ability to put a man in space.
First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.
First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke out on the reasons for their rate increases.
First President to tell a major manufacturing company which state they are allowed to locate a factory in.
First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
First President to fire an inspector general of Americorps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.
First President to golf 73 separate times in his first two and a half years in office, 90 to date.
First President to pledge complete transparency while campaigning, then hide his medical, educational,and travel records.
First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.
First President to go on multiple global ‘apology tours’.
First President to go on 17 lavish vacations, including date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends; paid for by the taxpayer.
First President to have 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.
First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.
First President to repeat the Holy Qur’an and tells us that the early morning Islamic call to worship is the most beautiful sound on earth.
Now it is up to us Freedom-loving Americans to see to it that he is voted out after his FIRST term. May God bless America again. Stay safe, and be aware of your surroundings.

It is not Ron Paul, it is his message ALL need to support!
edit on 24-6-2012 by InternetGremlin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
1. Passed "Forcing Americans to Give Money to Insurance Corporations and Big Pharma" Act
2. Passed "Giving Money to Americans That Was Stolen From Them"
3. I mostly agree with Dodd-Frank.
4. ...and sent them to Afghanistan.
5. ...and sent them to Libya, soon to Syria.
6. How do you eliminate someone that's already dead?
7. Yay! I bought two car makers!
8. He gave money to banks. Isn't that like giving children to pedophiles?
9. A+ on this one.
10. Because it's our responsibility to topple the leaders of other nations.
11. See #10.
12. A big, fat, hairy lie.
13. Seriously? The U.S. hasn't been this low in the eyes of other nations...ever.
14. So, let me get this straight: I pay for others to go to college, but I can't get a grant because I make too much?
15. What? This is an argument?
16. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
17. Again...what?
18. See #2.
19. In other words, took up where we left off in 1973.
20. Here's some support for veterans: STOP CREATING VETERANS!
21. "In effort[s] to deter Iran from being a sovereign nation, with the same rights as other sovereign nations..."
22. Who doesn't want a clean environment?
23. "I was forced, FORCED, into signing up for a credit card! Someone bail me out!"
24. This was not needed since the CRA took care of it. Moar laws, plz!
25. Read: Installed two activist judges on SCOTUS. One a member of a radical Latina activist group, La Raza.
26. The FDA S.W.A.T. team loved this one!
27. Globalisation for the lose.
28. I thought leftists were against fascism? Guess not.
29. Let's take 2 million more acres of arable land away from the hungry!
30. "Warning, contains toxic carcinogens. Have another."
31. Not a loss, but not really a win. More of a "meh".
32. Here's an idea: end the entire War on Black People...er...Drugs!
33. Can we trim and reorient unmanned drones, too? No? OK.
34. Things called "numbers" and "math" prove otherwise.
35. Otherwise known as the "Let Progress Die" initiative.
36. Used our money to keep failing green business afloat...which promptly sunk. Solyndra, anyone?
37. Standardized tests for standardized kids! Because it's worked so well!
38. Don't know much about this one.
39. Yes, fried chicken
nuggets are much healthier than a turkey sandwich.

40. Hate crimes laws are ridiculous. If you are harmed, it is a crime regardless of your color, religion, sexual orientation.
41. Avoided scandal? Seriously?!?
42. A win.
43. On the one hand, it's uncovered very little fraud. On the other, looks pretty useless.
44. While I agree that rural coverage is horrible, it isn't the government's money to give.
45. I agree with this.
46. Stop cutting down so many trees and the carbon dioxide "problem" will cease.
47. A win.
48. Never heard of this Act. A win.
49. It's not our job to create countries.
50. Then spent $7.4 billion upgrading them!

/TOA

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Your link is pure propaganda...you should be ashamed of yourself.

For example No2 says unemployment claims fell and No18 claims to extend unemployment benefits....a paradox.
edit on 24-6-2012 by type0civ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
President Obama is another right wing fantatic, another imperialist Capitalist.

Anyone who considers themselves left wing and actually supports this man needs to GIT OUT!

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
50 facts about Obama wants you to see/believe

Yes we can lie 50 times.

Sorry don't drink kool aid/
edit on 24-6-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Yeah.. your not slightly left of center if your ticking off all this crap. I dub thee, paid DNC shill.... begone foul beasty

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join