It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sincere help for 9/11 debunkers

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
For people with eyes that see, it is obvious that the destruction of WTC 1, 2 and 7 was controlled demolition. And it is therefore quite amazing that 9/11 debunkers are seemingly unable to see this.

Here is my theory on that: You debunkers have the same eyes as the rest of us, and therefore can also see the obvious. The difference is in how your mind processes this information. For most of you, this has nothing to do with intelligence. It has everything to do with emotional trauma. So most of you actually do see the obvious, but are unable to face this emotionally which causes your mind to store that information in the subconscious. Your mind has this natural defense mechanism that keeps you from losing it. But the information is still there along with the emotions related to it, and that causes a strong conflict in the mind between the conscious and the subconscious. In order to restore a sense of peace, you will put a lot of effort into trying to solve the conflict. That, dear debunkers, is why you spend so much time trying to debunk an idea you think is ridiculous. Why else would you do that? Surely not because you enjoy it or don't have anything better to do. No, it is more likely that you have a huge internal conflict that desperately needs solving. For this reason, I don't believe that many 9/11 debunkers are shills for whoever orchestrated this event. The latter must have been fully aware of the psychological dynamics in humans (which is probably why they went to such lengths to make it look so apocalyptic). They haven't really had the need for shills in forums like ATS. You are doing a great job of playing that role all by yourselves, be it unknowingly and for different and more respectable reasons. It's not your fault, it's a natural defense mechanism. Understanding that will help you to solve your conflict.

Psychological trauma (wikipedia):

A traumatic event involves a single experience, or an enduring or repeating event or events, that completely overwhelm the individual's ability to cope or integrate the ideas and emotions involved with that experience. The sense of being overwhelmed can be delayed by weeks, years or even decades, as the person struggles to cope with the immediate circumstances. Psychological trauma can lead to serious long-term negative consequences that are often overlooked even by mental health professionals: "If clinicians fail to look through a trauma lens and to conceptualize client problems as related possibly to current or past trauma, they may fail to see that trauma victims, young and old, organize much of their lives around repetitive patterns of reliving and warding off traumatic memories, reminders, and affects."[1] Trauma can be caused by a wide variety of events, but there are a few common aspects. There is frequently a violation of the person's familiar ideas about the world and of their human rights, putting the person in a state of extreme confusion and insecurity. This is also seen when people or institutions, depended on for survival, violate or betray or disillusion the person in some unforeseen way.[2]

So there you have it. 9/11 was, above all, a psychological attack. And you, dear debunkers, are the victims. But there is hope. At least something deep inside you is actively trying to deal with your conflict and not completely ignoring it by turning it's focus to meaningless subjects like Lady Gaga or whatever. And if you have made it this far in my post, then I truly believe you can make it all the way.

Oh, and just in case you are going to project the same type of conflict onto us 'truthers', the reason that we spend so much time on these issues is far different from yours. We have been able to integrate this horrible and obvious truth into consciousness (which I assure you is a bit of a mission that took myself several weeks to get through), and are therefore fully aware of what we are doing and for what purpose. We are trying to help people like you to come to terms with reality so that we can change it for the better. I, for one, wish you the best of luck. Not only out of a sense of compassion, but also so that I or at least my children can live in a more free society based on reality.

To any debunker thinking of replying, please seriously think about why you spend your time doing so, and consider stating the reason in your reply. Just as I have stated my own reasons for spending my time on spreading my own views.

Thanks for reading.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by soulwaxer

So why does the 911 conspiracy only exist in cyberspace?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

and some are only doing their job. They reveal themselves though and a pattern emerges over time and I personally find it useful when I see a thread of theirs I look at what thread they are trying to forum slide off the front page. ( I even post stuff to initiate a forum slide to find out who they are and when you see them bump old threads with days later replies or even regurgitating replies with the same propaganda you can recognize who they are)

They still use the same playbook and for the most part they aren't expending any effort other than copy/paste but the point is to engage you in discussion that takes your eyes away from some other issue they would rather not be known.

Bottom line, we may never know all the modalities employed on that day but it doesn't matter. While they have beaten the laws of man, God knows all hearts and minds and to coverup mass murder makes them guilty of collusion.

To them, they must think it was worth it but they will have to face their evil intent eventually.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by anoncoholic

I agree that there are true shills, and they are just as obvious as those exploding buildings. Especially the highly-paid ones that make it onto television. ( The lower-paid ones are on online forums like ATS.
) But my post is not directed at them. They are beyond help.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

If there is some obvious universal truth about 9/11 being an "inside job" how come truthers have come up with 1001 different scenarios but no hard facts ?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman

when truth is your enemy all you have left is to attack character you know absolutely nothing about.

head in the sand only leaves grit in your teeth when reality opens your eyes and you try to scream.

Save the sarcasm and worn out cliches ... it isn't becoming one who professes intellect

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

If there is some obvious universal truth about 9/11 being an "inside job" how come truthers have come up with 1001 different scenarios but no hard facts ?

Saying there are no facts OVER and OVER is the only tactic you have. It doesn't work. There are plenty of facts. You know it and your boss knows it.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

I can ask you the same thing why are there so many conflicting theories put out by the OS.

I hope you watch it...as it might help you out of the psychological fog that you might be suffering....conflicting stories is not a strictly Truther Domain

Also S&F to the OP....i hand these out very rarely...but it was a very good synopsis.

Oh yes....I work very hard,I dont [SNIP]i own two houses and none of which are my parents...so yay i am not a truther Phew and i so proudly thought i was.
edit on 093030p://f54Saturday by plube because: (no reason given)

edit on 093030p://f56Saturday by plube because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/23/2012 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit--Removed Narcotics reference.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent

That, sir, is a veeeery good question, one that deserves an answer. Why aren't these issues raised elsewhere with veracity and seriousness? Are they not serious questions raised by serious people?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by soulwaxer
reply to post by Alfie1

Same question for you Alfie:

Why did you click on my thread?

Why do people click on your thread? For the simplest reason....because they wanted too!

As for 911....what is the entire truth...I don't know...but I do know New York was attacked and a lot of destruction was done (we all know that)...by who? I don't know that either.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by BBobb

That, sir, is a veeeery good question, one that deserves an answer. Why aren't these issues raised elsewhere with veracity and seriousness? Are they not serious questions raised by serious people?

No, that is an uninformed question. I have seen both David Ray Griffin and Richard Gage (Do you know who they are?) speak to an audience of a few hundred here in Brussels several years ago. Many people attending resolved their conflict right there.

No need to answer dumb questions is there?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

reply to post by Alfie1

Because I thought your OP was silly and arrogant to suggest that truthers have the clear sight to avoid " a huge internal conflict " when in fact they subscibe to a vast range of theories from the barely plausible to completely insane.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

reply to post by Alfie1

Why do people click on your thread? For the simplest reason....because they wanted too!

As for 911....what is the entire truth...I don't know...but I do know New York was attacked and a lot of destruction was done (we all know that)...by who? I don't know that either.

OK. And why did they want to?

As for knowing the entire truth, only the ones behind it will ever know that. But you don't need to know the entire truth to know that you are being manipulated and lied to till kingdom come.

Do you know the entire truth to... let's say what Hitler did in WWII?

Think girl, you can do it! I believe in you.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by BBobb

No, that is an uninformed question. I have seen both David Ray Griffin and Richard Gage (Do you know who they are?) speak to an audience of a few hundred here in Brussels several years ago. Many people attending resolved their conflict right there.

No need to answer dumb questions is there?

Is this the Richard Gage you seem to admire ?

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join