It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sincere help for 9/11 debunkers

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Originally posted by soulwaxer

I'm not on any kind of a hunt. I'm all for rehabilitation, as I made clear earlier in this thread. Why do you feel like you're being hunted?

Wow you just moonwalked yourself all the way around the subject. The subject is: Can you give us an "Official Truther Story" that makes logical sense ?

Maybe you could turn it into a song and sing it wile you dance for us.

Everyone Knows This Is What Really Happened, So Spread The Word!

One bright day, in the middle of the night,
Trustworthy traitors with explosive thermite
Put bombs in the basement for top-down collapse,
Then told thousands of Jews, "keep this plan under wraps."
They publicly flaunted their secretive ways
With a twelve-hour power-down that lasted two days.
Then innocent terrorists hijacked planes (four times),
Showing us how the U.S. is guilty of war crimes.
Then bomb-laden holograms flew in their place
(By the FBI, to throw themselves off the case)
Toward four helpless targets that planes couldn't harm.
NORAD defenders stood down in alarm
Then shot down one plane and to Cleveland flew it
To fool all the networks, who already knew it.
The fire chief said "pull it" and pushed the towers down,
Into their own footprints, for blocks all around.
These pre-taped events were all shown on TV live
(Just like when O'Brien told Winston to see five!)
As part of an idiot's ingenious plan
To fight the Iraqis in Afghanistan.
But because I know nothing, they couldn't deceive me.
I only tell lies to prove you should believe me.

Did you know Moon Hoaxers think Michael Jacksons moonwalk was faked ?

Wow, nice tactics. Not.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by soulwaxer

But anyways... as far as fire fighters being trained in recognizing the components of the ultra-latest explosives technology in a never seen before destruction scene... I'm having my doubts.

"Ultra-latest" explosives technology? You mean the newest that only you know about? Maybe you could link to that instead. Cause see, not finding any evidence of something (firing train components) and then alluding to some other "mystery" evidence (unknown new firing train components) is like kind of, well... misleading?

No, not that I know about. I never implied that. I implied that, with an unobstructed mind, one can see the difference between an exploding building and a collapsing one. You don't need to know what kind of explosion it is.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by -PLB-

But anyways... as far as fire fighters being trained in recognizing the components of the ultra-latest explosives technology in a never seen before destruction scene... I'm having my doubts.

How does this combine with:

For people with eyes that see, it is obvious that the destruction of WTC 1, 2 and 7 was controlled demolition.

A never seen before destruction scene, yet it is obvious that it was controlled demolition? On the basis that you have eyes and intuition?

To me this sounds contradicting. I am not the expert, but I think what you are displaying here is called cognitive dissonance.

Let me clarify. I meant the resulting destruction scene that was left after the explosions, meaning the rubble and all the fine dust. Which is what was being discussed.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

I'm having my doubts.

We haven't heard from you in a couple of days. Just wondering if you're feeling OK ?

How is it going with the "Official Truther Story" any progress ?

Feeling great actually. I'm off on a vacation with my family in two days. I've been quite busy in the last couple of days meeting some deadlines before I'm off.

And as for your second question, never mind.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by kidtwist

How is the OS movement going waypastvne? Still trying to convince the people you call 'truthers' about the TV fairy tale?!

Thank god you're here kid. The waxer seems to have dropped the ball, left the field, and is now hiding in his room.

What the dying Truth Movement needs to save it's worthless butt, is someone like you, to put all the Truther Facts together into a reasonable scenario,,,,,,,, that that doesn't make people giggle.

When we put Truther Facts together this is what we get.

Everyone will eventually know that al-Qaeda never existed, acted under the control of the US Government and acted on its own initiative but with the passive complicity of the US Government to hijack planes, not hijack planes and try but fail to hijack planes, that the US Government, a small rogue element within the US Government, and Mossad operating without the knowledge of the US Government crashed the planes into the towers under remote control, crashed different planes into the towers undeer remote control, didn't crash any planes into the towers but projected holograms of the planes crashing into the towers, and didn't crash or project anything but convinced everyone that planes hit the towers by showing it to them on TV, after which the towers were blown up by explosives that made lots of explosions that everybody heard, weakened by thermite silently which explains why nobody heard any explosions, blown up by nuclear weapons in the cellar which started collapses from the top, and turned entirely to dust by energy beams from space which is why there was no debris, and that the debris pile was then kept hot for months by thermite that hadn't reacted when it all reacted to bring the towers down, and all the steel that wasn't there was immediately taken to China which is why the steel recovered shows signs of explosives, melting and dustification, and a plane, a missile, a different plane and a hologram all crashed into the Pentagon except that it was only one of them, or pulled up at the last second and flew over the Pentagon, leaving a neat 12 foot hole that caused 90 feet of the bit of the wall that had recently been reinforced to collapse, and another plane was shot down at Shanksville then landed in Cleveland leaving no wreckage at Shanksville that was spread out over too large an area to be from a crash even though it didn't exist. That's what really happened, and some day everyone will figure out how obvious it all is.

The Truth Movement needs to present a logical "Official Truther Story". Until that happens the world will continue to mock you.

The fate of Truther World is resting in your hands, We know if there's anyone who can meet the challenge. It you...Super Truther.

Why does the truth movement need to present a logical story? Because you would like it so? Because that might put your conflicted mind to rest?

As for the world continuing to mock us, I couldn't agree more. The only thing that will stop that is a descent investigation or some kind of miracle that causes a whole lot more people to open their minds, or both. I'm not counting on either one, but that doesn't change the facts of what happened.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I'm off on vacation in 2 days and have some preparing to do. I will be gone for 16 days. When return, I will come back to this thread to see if anyone has been able to answer the questions that I repeatedly posed but remain unanswered. If all I see is nit-picking on details of proof, ridicule, and cheap remarks, I won't waste any more time on this thread and start a new one in a similar line, so look out for it. Bye for now. It's been interesting.
edit on 2-7-2012 by soulwaxer because: typo

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

I studied this subject from all angles and connected all the dots that were available, in order to get a basic understanding of how this whole scenario was able to play out the way it did.

So show us your dots.

Please.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I studied this subject from all angles and connected all the dots that were available, in order to get a basic understanding of how this whole scenario was able to play out the way it did.

So show us your dots.

Please.

The reason why he can't is because he's looking too close; forest for the trees kind of thing. If he were to pull out and observe the bigger picture, well maybe. I doubt it though. Either that or he is intentionally misleading people. How else can you explain the refusal to see any "alternate view"?

Inability to update ones perspective when presented with new information is called denial. Like looking at the sun but holding your hand up to block the light at the same time.

Its too bright... but I gotta see it... but its too bright.

Damn dude, get some welders goggles or something.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

On the other hand... ;-) I have to take issue with your claims and reasoning. I am not criticizing the idea that everything will be alright.

Okay. It just seemed to me at the start of the thread that you were suggesting that people only believe the conventional view of 9/11 because they find it comforting. So in a sense I think you are criticising it.

The belief in 19 terrorists getting past all of the US defenses (the other conspiracy theory), for me, doesn't equate to believing that everything will be alright. Just look at the endless wars that were started because of that belief.

Then why would people cleave to it if, as you suggest it is not actually a comfort? Why would they bother with the cognitive dissonance required?

And I don't think that anyone out there actually believes that we will ever 'get all the terrorists'. By the way, I never said anything about a 'tiny group of powerful men'. I think there were and are a large number of people involved, but most don't realize it. (I hope I don't need to further explain why that is possible.)

I don't really agree that it is possible. But if only a few powerful men are in on it then surely that equates to a group that can be stopped? To me that is a comforting notion. And a false one.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by soulwaxer

It still does not make any logical sense. How can an event (WTC7 collapse) that is (according to you) obviously the same as other events (controlled demolition) leave a result that is never seen before?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Getting back to the OP, in my sincere efforts to help out you would-be debunkers, when we say that your actions make you complicit to the crime it is not just idle talk. You are building up some seriously bad karma for yourself:

one-evil.org...

One-Evil.Org is the first and only site to systematically chronicle the history of evil, the connection between various bloodlines of evil, the nature and practice of evil ritual and associated influences throughout the social history of human civilization.

The purpose of One-Evil is to understand the nature of evil, from where does it come? who or what is behind it? how does it relate to the various religions? is there some underlying motive for the greatest evil acts in history? .....the research and facts presented on this site call into question those who would dedicate their efforts into suppressing such evidence, attacking such evidence and refusing to bear witness to the many acts of evil of history.

The greatest evil is conscious silence

Of all the thousands of years of events research and the hundreds of individuals investigated, the greatest evil yet discovered is not those acts undertaken by mass murderers and satanic religious leaders, it is those individuals who consciously and willingly hide such evidence from their fellow public.

To this end, the most evil single group in human history are without question the tens of thousands of individuals who claim themselves to be "journalists" and "media commentators" who pledge their service to censor, manipulate and sometimes manufacture the news.

It is because of their collective silence that the greatest atrocities such as the murder of over 18 million people through being burnt alive in ovens in Russia and Poland by Catholic Dictators were allowed to happen with key facts still hidden today.

It is because of the collective silence and cowardice of many "mainstream" journalists that the truth concerning the people responsible for the latest global recession in Rome and Zurich are never discussed.

It is because of their collective silence that the memory of Adolf Hitler and Mussolini is honored every day through actual international treaties still in force between the Vatican, Germany and Italy that have reaped billions in blood money to the Roman Cult.

While many people believe Judas Iscariot to be one of the most evil people in history receiving "thirty pieces of silver" for betraying his saviour, he only did this once. In contrast the AntiPopes of Rome have repeated a far worse betrayal of the trust of the world in demanding blood money from the deeds of mass murderers every year for over seventy years and not one single mainstream media outlet has shown the spine to print or present a story about it.

The deliberate silence of truth through the false system of citation

A twelve hundred year old fraud such as the Donation of Constantine is still a forgery, even if it is extremely old. Yet under most modern systems accepted as the basis of "Empirical Truth" the age of documents often takes precedence over their reliability.

This is the deliberate perversion of almost every modern system of citation used to record claimed primary sources of "evidence" used to base each claimed thesis and opinion. The absence of citations is also assumed to imply an absence of "hard evidence" -- so much so that demands for citations and references has become a favourite weapon used to try and defeat new ideas and arguments, regardless of their individual merit.

Before this bizarre 19th century system came into being and accepted wholly as the only method for determining "truth", the presentation of truth relied upon the logical strength of its arguments and coherence in common sense and motive.

Before the concept of truth was largely "outlawed" by the Roman Cult from the 13th Century, such strength and faith in argument and story can be found in the works of the great Greek philosophers and thinkers.

In contrast, the perverted citation system has become the refuge of academic assassins and truth trolls who use the system to concoct ridiculous and illogical arguments that nonetheless are accepted as "truth" because they are reliably referenced.

The good news?

It isn't too late to repent and change your ways.

edit on 2-7-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SimontheMagus

With anyone else I would assume this article was a joke, but it's you, so I'll just ask - do you hate catholics? And where do you stand on jews?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

With anyone else I would assume this article was a joke, but it's you, so I'll just ask - do you hate catholics? And where do you stand on jews?

Of course you would consider it a joke. You are clueless about metaphysics and the Higher Self, and you obviously don't realize that your actions defending the perps make you very much complicit in their crimes and in fact worse than them for concealing the truth. Life on this planet is for the purpose of education and evolving towards God. The people you protect provide the resistance that holds back humanity from advancing by suppressing knowledge and information. They seek to enslave and take everything for themselves at the expense of everyone else whereas good people are genuinely interested in happiness and freedom for everyone.

Obviously, you do not actually read links, you shoot from the hip and immediately look to assassinate character. If you had read the link, you would have seen this:

Respect of Catholicism, Christianity, Islam and other great religions

The research presented on One-Evil.Org is done with the greatest respect to all believers of religion, especially Catholics, Christians, Muslims and other religions.

False claims that this site to be "anti-Catholic" due to the prevalence of references to the parasitic Roman Cult, or the actions of AntiPopes are designed to be deliberately misleading. That a member of the Venetian Satanic Cult did falsely claim to represent Catholics, while undertaking acts of extreme evil in no way reflects on ordinary Catholics, nor their fundamental beliefs in moral decency, peace and respect.

The reputation and good behaviour of hundreds of millions of good Catholics in no way is questioned by highlighting the deliberate actions of a few thousand dedicated satanists who have caused world wars and sacrificed millions to demon gods.

If anything, the research and facts presented on this site call into question those who would dedicate their efforts into suppressing such evidence, attacking such evidence and refusing to bear witness to the many acts of evil of history.

As for where I stand on "Jews" as you say, I love "Jews" (especially Jewish women) and I have nothing against innocent people. It's the top of the heirarchy, fake "Jews" that are in reality Khazarian Satanists who pretend to be Jews that I have a problem with. That is very clearly the dark cabal that is enslaving the planet who infiltrated the Vatican a long long time ago, in order to corrupt and literalize the TRUE "pagan" teachings that go back to the most ancient times.

But hey, don't take it from me, take from an insider who was in a position to know.... Benjamin Freedman, a "Jewish" defector who tried to warn America about the Khazarian Satanists....

fromthetrenchesworldreport.com...

edit on 5-7-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Thanks, Simon. It needs to be repeated that if you work to obstruct the search for answers to legitimate questions regarding 9/11, you are an accessory. This cannot be challenged. If we allow these individuals to proceed unfettered with their spread of dis-information, we are guilty of the very crime that we charge them with. They can slap me down, but there's always someone there to take my place.
After all this time, anyone who defends the 'theory' that 19 arabs with box-cutters were solely resposible for the events of that day, should be considered an accomplice. And, any questioning of that statement lacks validity

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
The problem is this is about more than debunkers.

This is about the entire Physics Profession. This is about all Civil and Structural Engineers.

But are we supposed to believe Electrical Engineers don't understand enough Newtonian Physics to deal with this even though it is not supposed to be their area of expertise?

High school kids should be able to resolve this, so what is going on in other countries? Look at the Milad Tower in Iran. Like they do not understand the physics of tall structures.

en.wikipedia.org...

I don't understand why they don't have a propaganda campaign against the US over 9/11.

Isaac Newton is an intellectual icon of Western Civilization. The United State put men on the Moon and the Empire State Building is 81 years old. So how does this crap not get resolved in ten years.

But we are all supposed to get excited about the Higgs Boson.

psik

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by psikeyhackr

What exactly makes you think that high school kids can not resolve this? (apart from your own failure to resolve this)

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join