It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why man is not allowed into hell

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Originally posted by jhill76
He spoke of going above, he has never been. The furthest he has been is to the center. Father would not allow him to come into the temple (where all the information is stored) under any circumstances. Even most of the angels are not allowed into the temple.

To even access a book (rather a soldier to an arc), you will have to go through the librarian. He will have to read you the information, you cannot look into it.

Have you seen, or been in the temple?

I had this vision or waking dream, about 5 years ago, where I was standing on a balcony, and I could see this incredibly huge magnificent city, and in the center of it, was what appeared to be a large temple, made entirely of gold, and it was shinning very brightly. When I looked directly at it, I lost all power in my being, and fell to my feet, and that’s when I woke up. At the time, I didn't believe in anything spirtual, not even Jesus, but now that I do, it makes me wonder...

As to your OP, you’re right about no one being in Hell fire, because the final judgment day, hasn’t happened yet. Which means that another temporary hell, where people are cut off from God, or waiting for judgment, is the only other possible hell, in between.

- JC

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Joecroft

Yes.

I had this vision or waking dream, about 5 years ago, where I was standing on a balcony, and I could see this incredibly huge magnificent city, and in the center of it, was what appeared to be a large temple, made entirely of gold, and it was shinning very brightly. When I looked directly at it, I lost all power in my being, and fell to my feet, and that’s when I woke up. At the time, I didn't believe in anything spirtual, not even Jesus, but now that I do, it makes me wonder...

Most are given this vision of heaven from the viewpoint of Earth.

As to your OP, you’re right about no one being in Hell fire, because the final judgment day, hasn’t happened yet. Which means that another temporary hell, where people are cut off from God, or waiting for judgment, is the only other possible hell, in between.

Yes, if one enters here, they do not return either, they must await until the end.
edit on 24-6-2012 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

So that man will not be dependent upon a book, but rather God. If that makes sense. The way things are, it makes you ask questions. Everything is done for a reason.

I'm not buying it. There's plenty written in Jesus' words of truth to warrant asking questions without having to mix it with half truths from prophets. I happen to believe that when man is truly dependent on God, they're more apt to want to study their Bible rather than go looking for those mystical, New Age practices in order to "experience" Him.

Even Jesus told everyone to read the scriptures for truth.

Matthew 22:29

29) Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.

In fact, the Bible uses the word "scripture" 53 times. A keyword search in Biblegateway.com on the word will show you more about what Jesus had to say about the importance of them.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

I understand. But, that answer is not the tell all or only answer to that question. You will never understand why God does the things the way he does, not until you leave at least.

Even Jesus told everyone to read the scriptures for truth.

Matthew 22:29 29) Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.

That is not a good example. Jesus did not specifically say read the scriptures in your quote.

I happen to believe that when man is truly dependent on God, they're more apt to want to study their Bible rather than go looking for those mystical, New Age practices in order to "experience" Him.

This is true. But, why does everything have to be of New Age to experience God outside of going to church and reading the bible?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

No, it's even better. Jesus says they err for not knowing the scripture!

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by jhill76

No, it's even better. Jesus says they err for not knowing the scripture!

Context. They gave their interpretation of what was given, he says they were in error, because they did not understand it. He did not state, you must read the scriptures.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Originally posted by Joecroft

Yes.

Wow…

…but, is that a yes, to both questions?

Most are given this vision of heaven from the viewpoint of Earth.

Well, I’m still not even sure if it was Heaven, although that was the gut feeling, I was picking up at the time.

And as for where, and what, I was standing in, to view my vision; you probably wouldn’t believe me, if I told you, and plus it doesn’t make a lot of sense to me, even now

- JC

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

This is true. But, why does everything have to be of New Age to experience God outside of going to church and reading the bible?

You can experience God without New Age practices, but you experience Him more when you pray and read scripture. Part of developing a relationship with God is the desire to understand Jesus. The only way to understand Jesus' purpose is by reading the Bible.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Wow… …but, is that a yes, to both questions?

Yes, correct.

Well, I’m still not even sure if it was Heaven, although that was the gut feeling, I was picking up at the time. And as for where, and what, I was standing in, to view my vision; you probably wouldn’t believe me, if I told you, and plus it doesn’t make a lot of sense to me, even now

The gut feeling came from knowing it was.

Do not doubt what I would know to be true.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

Then, why did Jesus go out of his way to say:

Matthew 19:4-6

4) And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,

5) And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?

6) Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

Jesus is stating that it was God who joined male and female together and that it was God's wish that no man tear this union apart. I think it's very specific. As we can see from earth, man is clearly trying to tear this union apart.

Just because a marriage is done in a church does not mean it is a "union" made by God... If it was there would not be a need for divorce

God is not in any church...

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Context. They gave their interpretation of what was given, he says they were in error, because they did not understand it. He did not state, you must read the scriptures.

How else are they going to understand it if they don't read it and pray about it?
edit on 24-6-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

Part of developing a relationship with God is the desire to understand Jesus. The only way to understand Jesus' purpose is by reading the Bible.

This is true, why do you think I think differently?

You can experience God without New Age practices, but you experience Him more when you pray and read scripture.

You can even experience him more, by praying and hearing his answers unto you. Which most are afraid to hear the reply back, so they release the prayer without waiting.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

How else are they going to understand it if they don't read it and pray about it?

That is an implication made by you. They cited scripture to ask a question, he said they were in error because they did not understand it. He did not say, you must read the scriptures. They came to him with it, not the other way around.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

You can experience God without New Age practices, but you experience Him more when you pray and read scripture.

I experience Father differently than you do. So if the implication is implied to use my methods, my apologies. This is the mistake I make when speaking to others.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

This is true, why do you think I think differently?

Because you've already stated that God didn't want people to be dependent on "a book".

Yes, prayer is a very important part of understanding God. It takes reading the Bible to know the details as to why God sent Jesus here in the first place.

I think you're doing an injustice when you tell people that the Bible is mixed with half-truths by prophets only for the purpose of asking questions.

God doesn't use confusion in order to eliminate it.

So, I'm sorry, I don't believe you when you say that man made errors in the Bible. If God has the power to inspire men to write scripture, he's more than capable of making sure that those messages are relayed in their entirety and without error or confusion.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I think you're doing an injustice when you tell people that the Bible is mixed with half-truths by prophets only for the purpose of asking questions.

When you say something that I have stated, please use all of it. I stated, that the answer I gave is not the only answer. I will lay out more:

When The Arc was giving what to write to the writers, the writer didn't fully grasp all that was given in various instances. So, the writer wrote what he thought was given.

God doesn't use confusion in order to eliminate it.

Are you sure about that? In state of confusion, you ask questions, and you arrive at the answers. But, you did this on your own, you learned. Why do you think man is here in the first place, he is to learn. Father will use whatever methods he deems necessary for others to learn on their own. I am strictly talking about using confusion as a resource.

So, I'm sorry, I don't believe you when you say that man made errors in the Bible.

I understand.

If God has the power to inspire men to write scripture, he's more than capable of making sure that those messages are relayed in their entirety and without error or confusion.

If God made man, why is man not perfect like his image?
If God made the devil, why is he evil?

You see where I am going with that.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

If God made man, why is man not perfect like his image?
If God made the devil, why is he evil?

You see where I am going with that.

Why man is not perfect = they chose to exercise their free will.

Why is there a devil and why is he evil = he chose to exercise his free will.

No, I don't see where you're going with that.

I don't think man was choosing to exercise his own free will while they were trying to do God's while writing scripture.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

The gut feeling came from knowing it was.

Yes, I believe your right. It’s strange, because at the time I had the vision I had no beliefs, so when I think back to that time, that is what I remember. But now of course my beliefs are different.

Do not doubt what I would know to be true.

So do you mean the temple is just as I described it, in the center of the city, made of Gold etc?

And I can see that people are asking you many questions, here… but I have to ask… how did you get there, and what did you see etc?

Anyway, so as not to leave you hanging, about where I viewed my vision from, I will just tell you straight out. Before I moved over to the balcony in my vision, I was standing in a stable! lol complete with straw, and troths made of wood, as was the balcony. I always felt there was some major significance to this, or possibly something to do with my psyche. Of course Jesus was born in a stable according to the scriptures, which was my first thought. But the thing that stood out the most after my vision, was this stark contrasts, to just how lowly and worthless the stable looked, in comparison to Heaven itself.

- JC

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Why man is not perfect = they chose to exercise their free will.
Why is there a devil and why is he evil = he chose to exercise his free will.

You think Father gave them that much free will, not a chance. It was all by design. I wrote the above quote because you stated if god can do this or that. But, ultimately it is his choice how he does things. Not how man thinks it should be done, nor anyone above. You would need to understand the role of the angels and the role of man, to fully understand this.

I don't think man was choosing to exercise his own free will while they were trying to do God's while writing scripture.

I did not state this. I said when they were told of the events and what to write: They did not hear all of it correctly and mixed in own thoughts. This is very evident, if you have seen all of the events play out, as they did.

Most of the stories/events in the bible took place, a few stories are lessons (the event did not take place), but the details is where the problem lies.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

So do you mean the temple is just as I described it, in the center of the city, made of Gold etc?

It is in the center of the city, but it has the appearance of gold, because what you are seeing is pure light. Just like others say, the streets are paved in gold. It is of light, not gold.

And I can see that people are asking you many questions, here… but I have to ask… how did you get there, and what did you see etc?

I will private message you.

I always felt there was some major significance to this, or possibly something to do with my psyche.

This part was of mind, it had no weight on what you were seeing. Many people, when they have visions, their mind adds in information that is not there, if that makes sense.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join