It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why man is not allowed into hell

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

You think Father gave them that much free will, not a chance. It was all by design.

Absolutely. If there wasn't an exorbitant amount of free will going on, we wouldn't see so much evil. The only people who aren't going around abusing their free will are those who are trying to align their wills with God's will. Yes, it was all by design. When people who follow God choose their own free will over God's, he always puts them back in the same circumstance to rethink their decisions again. Sometimes this can happen over and over until God's will is done. This is why history repeats itself. That doesn't mean that God doesn't allow it to get very far before correcting it. I think he allows the evil to go further each time before stepping in to correct it.

I did not state this. I said when they were told of the events and what to write: They did not hear all of it correctly and mixed in own thoughts. This is very evident, if you have seen all of the events play out, as they did.

There are instances in the Bible where God told them to put what they had written away until it was supposed to be revealed. He did not tell them that He would send someone else along later to correct their writings for where and what they lacked understanding on.

What do you mean it is evident from the events that played out?

Most of the stories/events in the bible took place, a few stories are lessons (the event did not take place), but the details is where the problem lies.

Really? Which stories are lessons and not events? What details created a problem?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

It is in the center of the city, but it has the appearance of gold, because what you are seeing is pure light. Just like others say, the streets are paved in gold. It is of light, not gold.

Yes this rings true for me as well; there was definitely an intense light emanating from the temple. So yeah, light can have a golden effect.

I will private message you.

Thanks. There’s no rush, so please take your time.

This part was of mind, it had no weight on what you were seeing. Many people, when they have visions, their mind adds in information that is not there, if that makes sense.

Yes that makes sense. Back then I looked at things more analytically, still do now, in many ways and I generally looked for an explanation, more to do with mind, rather than anything spiritual. But even now, I still can’t help thinking that God was trying to point something out to me, with the sharp contrast, between the stable, and Heaven.

- JC

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

What do you mean it is evident from the events that played out?

From the actual events, to the recorded details in the bible.

Really? Which stories are lessons and not events?

I will have to private message you on this.

What details created a problem?

The events in the bible, differ on details of the actual events that happened.

I think he allows the evil to go further each time before stepping in to correct it.

This is true. Some above, wish he would do it immediately. But, Father knows best.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Joecroft

But even now, I still can’t help thinking that God was trying to point something out to me, with the sharp contrast, between the stable, and Heaven.

I can't speak for Father on this, I would have to look at his notes on your particular vision. But, the colors are more vibrant, the smells, the tastes, everything is like what Earth was in the beginning, but better.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

No need to private message we are willing to hear gods words through you ....

Put your faith in your god and spill your mantra let the chakras flow ...

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22
reply to post by jhill76

No need to private message we are willing to hear gods words through you ....

Put your faith in your god and spill your mantra let the chakras flow ...

Again, many seem to state what I did not say. Anytime Father needs to speak for himself, I state that.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

I can't speak for Father on this, I would have to look at his notes on your particular vision.

Notes lol

You have access to notes?

Is this something similar to the hall of Akashic records?

And I was meaning to ask you , if you have an introductory thread, explaining your spiritual journey, and how you came to know the truths, that you speak of here, and on your many other threads? Just curious, more than anything else.

- JC

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Notes lol
You have access to notes?

Father makes notes on everything he does.

Is this something similar to the hall of Akashic records?

Not these notes. Where Father notes reside, no one is allowed in, except the librarian, the one who writes all of this for Father.

And I was meaning to ask you , if you have an introductory thread, explaining your spiritual journey, and how you came to know the truths, that you speak of here, and on your many other threads? Just curious, more than anything else.

I have not stated this on ATS. If I tried to explain, it would open up a world of questions, doubt, and everything in between. If you want to know anything specific, just ask.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

I have not stated this on ATS. If I tried to explain, it would open up a world of questions, doubt, and everything in between. If you want to know anything specific, just ask.

i would love to here this story as well!.
and i dont think it would put any doubt in my mind.. i speak for myself.. but i really do think anything is possible at this point in my life..
but if you only want specific questions...
what has been the most meaningful experience to you in the spiritual sense?
edit on 24-6-2012 by willrush because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by willrush

what has been the most meaningful experience to you in the spiritual sense?

Learning to understand mans ways. You can read about it, but being in the center of it, will have a profound affect on you.

edit on 24-6-2012 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

i would love to here this story as well!.

I will share one small piece, so others may understand. Father was going to end the world sooner than expected, because of man not showing that they are worthy of continuing. As a collective, some have went to him, and said let us go down and try to assist and see if we can lead them in the right direction. Look at Sam Walton, he changed retail forever. It doesn't have to be on a massive scale like Jesus. But, more setting examples, so that others may follow suit, in more subtle ways.

In the near future, you will see massive change (innovation, more social programs, and more), man has simply not progressed. Look at the world today, still using 100 yr. old technology. (The Gasoline Engine)

Archangel Gabriel is over innovation, if anyone was wondering.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

i see what you mean.. this makes me think of how lately i have been viewing how we people live our day to day lives..
not even just getting up and going to work and comeing home and gonig to bed.
but even things like taking showers.. how we eat (or even just the need to eat). thats what i can think of now.. but at times when i see these things or even experience it.. it gives me this feeling that we still live in a barbaric manner..
even though most of us humans lie to ourselves and believe we are not at all barbaric (and i dont mean the original term of barbaric.. its the only world i can think of to use for what i mean).
but what i am getting at is i have just been noticing that we humans still live such puny life styles...? haha

i wish i could find the right words for what i mean

but if you still get my drift then its all good! haha

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

I will share one small piece, so others may understand. Father was going to end the world sooner than expected, because of man not showing that they are worthy of continuing. As a collective, some have went to him, and said let us go down and try to assist and see if we can lead them in the right direction. Look at Sam Walton, he changed retail forever. It doesn't have to be on a massive scale like Jesus. But, more setting examples, so that others may follow suit, in more subtle ways.

i do not know who sam walton is haha.. but i see what you mean by setting examples..
so if the world were to end sooner.. would there still be the world war and all that stuff that will happen in the future.. but sooner??
so it was because of other.. angels?... that went up to him and asked to steer the humans in the right direction?
what time era was this??

In the near future, you will see massive change (innovation, more social programs, and more), man has simply not progressed. Look at the world today, still using 100 yr. old technology. (The Gasoline Engine)

Archangel Gabriel is over innovation, if anyone was wondering.

i am really ready for change... i feel like if life stays the same as it is now.. i would not succeed.. i would still stay happy and thats all i need in my life.. but i would not be living a good life in the eyes of others..
but i feel like i am like this because i am one of the people who are ready to live in the world that is coming

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

i do not know who sam walton is haha.. but i see what you mean by setting examples.. so if the world were to end sooner.. would there still be the world war and all that stuff that will happen in the future.. but sooner?? so it was because of other.. angels?... that went up to him and asked to steer the humans in the right direction? what time era was this??

Sam Walton is the founder of Wal-Mart. Yes, the events would just have happened earlier. Yes, above has gone to him and asked him. As well as the prayers of many here. This happened when Sam Walton was born, well before he was born.

i am really ready for change... i feel like if life stays the same as it is now.. i would not succeed.. i would still stay happy and thats all i need in my life.. but i would not be living a good life in the eyes of others.. but i feel like i am like this because i am one of the people who are ready to live in the world that is coming

This is how most people feel, stated to above by their prayers.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

i am also curious..
what are your eating habits... because if you are how i see you.. then you would not be one to eat all of this crappy food that is usually eaten by people..
do you eat meat?..
do you eat GMO foods?
.. i wonder this because i have been very cautious about the things that i eat... and when i eat things that i know arent good foods.. in my mind i dont get a good feeling about it.. but i say to myself i eat healthy all the time so its ok right now.. but i still dont like doing it
haha

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

i am also curious.. what are your eating habits... because if you are how i see you.. then you would not be one to eat all of this crappy food that is usually eaten by people.. do you eat meat?.. do you eat GMO foods?

Nutrition is required for the body. As well as sleep. I do all activities that are required to sustain the body. I eat all foods. If there is a problem with an item, an alert is given and I do not partake.

There are many rules to follow, food is not one of them.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

ok thank you... that makes me feel better
and also.. what are your thoughts on smoking marijuana... i know an abuse of anything is bad..
but it is not something that is a change in my belief in god or anything like that.. i actually feel it may open my mind more to the spirit life....
the only thing is when i fall asleep high i start to feel the paranoia and sometimes a scared feeling.. and then i start to think some kind of evil is around me.. but then i start to think im just high.. and try and get at peace and fall asleep haha

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
None of this makes any sense

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

and also.. what are your thoughts on smoking marijuana... i know an abuse of anything is bad.. but it is not something that is a change in my belief in god or anything like that.. i actually feel it may open my mind more to the spirit life....

This is something of Father. I only provide information. I can say, many have asked me about why it is here. It was put here as a plant only, man decided to use it for other uses.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join